When it comes to organizing all your things, there is no one correct way of doing it. While there are a few general rules and precautions to take into consideration—like storing in a cool, dark environment—overall, the right wall fixture box depends on your taste and preference.
These are the picks the pros use, recommended to us by experts.
List of 10 wall fixture box : Our top picks
1. ARLINGTON FSC405R Sconce Box, Diameter: 4″, Non-Metallic
- Measures 4 Inch x 0.5 Inch
- Cubic capacity of 5 Cubic-Inch
- Comes in black color
Additional Info :
2. C Cattleya Brass Outdoor Wall Sconce with Clear Tempered Glass Porch Light Fixtures Waterproof Rectangle Box Exterior Wall Lantern Lighting for Garage Garden Patio Staircase Balcony (Standard)
- SOLID BRASS FRAME: The rectangle framework of this outdoor wall lantern is crafted from solid brass, delivering an on-trend modern look, is perfectly highlighted with brass accents that impart just the right touch of golden warmth.
- CLEAR TEMPERED GLASS: This outdoor wall light equipped with 3 pieces of the clear tempered glass panels. There has perfect light transmittance property, hard and strong. Provides a beautiful light for your house.
- SPECAIL HANDLE DESIGN: The porch light fixture is designed with a glass door opened by a special handle which takes exquisite craftsmanship. It is easy for you to replace the bulb. The wall sconce requires a E26 base Bulb(Bulb Not Include).
- WEATHER RESISTANT: The brass wall sconce in dark bronze finish is weather-resistant. The straight clean lines look bring a contemporary yet clean feel as your front porch light, garage light, garden light, patio light, doorway light, entryway light, balcony light, foyer light, and corridor light.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Includes all mounting hardware for quick and easy installation. This outdoor wall sconce is ETL Listed for safety use. Any questions with the wall lantern sconce please feel free to contact us.
Additional Info :
3. Southwire MSBHW12 12″ Hollow Shanx 9/16 Socket, silver, medium
- A perfect cut every time
- No special hole saw or template required
- Location accuracy during installation
- Mounting hole spacing accommodates 3/0 and 4/0 fixtures, supports fixtures up to 6 lbs
- Requires 9/16 inch driver (not included).Madison Electric is now part of the Southwire family. Product packaging may vary
Additional Info :
4. PEESIN 2 Pack Ceiling Light Fixture Mounting Bracket, 4 Inches Diameter Universal Light Crossbar, Steel Crossbar Plate with Ground Screw for Mount Wall Light, Close to Ceiling Light, Chandelier
- Easy to Install: 4 Inches diameter universal mounting plate fits most ceiling lights. Including ground screws, wiring nuts and crossbar mounting screws, you just use it to mount light fixtures without buying other mounting hardware
- Wide Application: This light fixture mounting bracket adapter is designed to attach fixtures and canopies to electrical junction boxes. 2 Pack can satisfy your multiple needs, you can use it for mount wall light, close to ceiling light, LED light, pendant light and chandelier, bathroom vanity light fixtures
- Quality and Safety: 2 Pack universal circle crossbars are made of high quality zinc plated steel : durable and rust resistant for ensuring your safe use and reliability for a longer service life
- Product Size: Dimensions for the holes are 2 1/8″ center to center, 2 3/4″ center to center, and 3 1/2″ center to center. Made of zinc plated steel that is 0.56″ thick and comes with an 8/32 ground screw
- Package Includes: 2 x light fixture mounting plates; 4 x crossbar mounting screws; 2 x ground screws; 5 x wiring nuts
- Universal Steel Bracket Plate
Additional Info :
5. Carlon B618R-UPC 4-1/4″ Round Box, Old Work, Cubic Inches: 18″, Non-Metallic
- Diameter:4 1/4 in
- Material:Non-Metallic, Phenolic
- Type:Old Work, Fixture Box, Ceiling Box
- Product Depth:2 3/4 in
- Cubic Inches:18 in
6. 2 Pack Light Fixture Mounting Circle Crossbar, 4 Inch Diameter Adjustable Universal Steel Bracket Plate，Adaptor Fit for Flush Mount Ceiling Fan Wall Lamp Chandelier Pendant Vanity Accessory
- 【Universal Crossbar】This 4 inch flush mount ceiling light fixture crossbar plate is used as an universal part in various applications, such as mount wall light, close to ceiling light, ceiling fans, pendant light, vanity light and chandelier. This is widely used in fixture installation as it can satisfy different junction box size. Varies from 2 inch to 4 inch.
- 【Suitable for Most Junction Boxes】The mounting holes are designated in 2-1/8 inch center to center, 2-3/4 inch center to center, and 3-1/2 inch center to center. The material is stainless steel with Zinc plating. The steel plate thickness is 0.055 inch.
- 【Easy Installation】The crossbar/mounting bracket is convenient for you to assemble on the electrical junction boxes, please kindly refer to follow your local electrical codes and regulations.
- 【Satisfactory Guaranty】Feel free to contact us for any support, each customer will be offered the best service. And also our engineering team will try all possibilities to help you during the installation.
- 【Package Content】Including: 2 X Light Mounting Crossbar Plates; 4 X M4 x 30 Screws. 5 X Wiring Nuts. 2 X Ground Screws.
7. Southwire MSBFAN Fan Support 50/ lb, Maximum with Depth Adjustable, gray
- Depth Adjustable
- Quicker to install than a nail on box
- Extra thick wall material creates stability and rigidity
- Easily removed without creating damage to wall
- UL Listed; Madison Electric is now part of the Southwire family; Product packaging may vary
Additional Info :
8. ZOOSSI 4 Inches Diameter Universal Light Fixture Mounting Bracket, 2 Pack Circle Ceiling Light Brackets, Iron Light Fixture Mounting Plate with Ground Screw, Ceiling Light Crossbar for Wall Light
- 【Easy to Install】4 Inches diameter universal pendant light mounting bracket fits most ceiling lights. Including ground screws, wiring nuts and crossbar mounting screws, you just need to install it without buying other mounting hardware
- 【Wide Application】This light crossbar plate is designed to attach fixtures and canopies to electrical junction boxes. 2 Pack can satisfy your multiple needs, you can use it for mount wall light, close to ceiling light, ceiling fans, pendant light and chandelier
- 【Quality and Safety】2 Pack light fixture mounting brackets are made of high quality zinc plated steel : durable and rust resistant for ensuring your safe use
- 【Light Fixture Bracket Size】Dimensions for the holes are 2 1/8″ center to center, 2 3/4″ center to center, and 3 1/2″ center to center. Made of zinc plated steel that is 0.56″ thick and comes with an 8/32’’ ground screw
- 【Package includes】2 x light fixture crossbars; 4 x crossbar mounting screws; 2 x ground screws; 6 x wiring nuts
Additional Info :
9. 5 in. Round Closure Plate, Blank, Direct Mount to Fixture Box, Off-White
- State of the art powder coat paint finish provides a light texture finish and scratch resistance
- Rugged metallic construction
- 5-1/4 in. Round
- Package Dimensions: 0.17″ L x 5.25″ W x 5.25″ H
Additional Info :
10. Wiremold Plastic Nonmetallic Raceway, Extending Power, On-Wall Circular Box, White, NMW4
- The product is WHT RND Fixture Box
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- For bringing power to a light fixture ceiling fan smoke detector or other round based fixtures
- Easy to install
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best wall fixture box
wall fixture box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The wall fixture box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a wall fixture box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the wall fixture box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your wall fixture box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical wall fixture box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some wall fixture box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy wall fixture box
Before you choose a wall fixture box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.