Luckily, there are a ton of boxes made specifically to protect your goods.
With so many wonderful baskets and bins available, it’s hard to choose the right wall dryer vent box one for the job.
We chose 10 of the most promising box options available today for side-by-side testing to find the very best.
List of 10 Best wall dryer vent box : Tried and Tested
1. Dryer Box Vent Box Metal White with Trim Ring for 2×4 Wall
- Dryer Wall Box Vent for 2×4 Walls Metal White
2. Deflecto Dvbox 17.38×11.5×4.5 Dryer Venting Box
- high impact polystyrene
- meets UL Standard 94 HB tests for flammability
- improves dryer efficiency
- ensures clean appearance
Additional Info :
3. Dundas Jafine DRB4XZW Recessed Dryer Vent Box, 4″, White
- Item Weight: 4.1 lb
- Country of Origin: China
- Color: White
- Brand name: Dundas Jafine
Additional Info :
4. DRYER VENTING BOX 4″ WHT
- Saves space
- Improves dryer efficiency
- Reduces fire hazard
- Ensures clean appearance
- Pack of 1
Additional Info :
5. Dryerbox Model 350 DB-350 | New Construction 2×4 Walls – Venting up
- Existing or New Construction? Please read the full description below to assist with your selection.
- Up or Down Venting Direction? Review the images to assist with your selection.
- Yields 2 sq. feet of living area by moving both appliances back 5 inches without crushing the hose
- Efficiency is increased, fire hazard is lessened, and clothes take less time to dry
- 22 Ga. metal deep drawn recessed dryer vent box with gas port knock-out and Pipe support tab
Additional Info :
6. Construction Solutions DBX1000 Dryer Vent Box with trim ring for 2×6 framing
7. Construction Solutions DBX1000M Dryer Vent Box with Trim Ring for 2×6 framing
8. DBX1000P-4 Dryer Vent Box with Trim Ring for 2×4 framing Plastic
- Plastic Dryer Box
9. Gardus DVME Made Easy Increase Efficiency & Safety, Easily Connect Dryer Vent, Eliminate Bulky Flex Pipe, ICC-ES PMG Listed, White
- Ensures Safety – Instantly reduces the risk of dryer fires in your home by eliminating kinked, lint-filled dryer flex pipe! Provides easy access for routine dryer vent cleaning!
- Increases Efficiency – Increases your dyer’s efficiency saving you money and helping our environment!
- Saves Space – Reclaims lost inches of space in your laundry area caused by bulky dryer flex pipe while positioning your dryer tightly to the venting wall!
- Easy Installation – Simply slide the dryer into the rubber seal in the wall without reaching behind to make the connection and flush up the fronts of your washer and dryer; Designed for installations with the dryer vent on the wall behind the dryer; Ideal for new construction and remodels
- Made in the USA – ICC-ES PMG Listed ensuring code compliance and manufactured in the USA from high-heat ABS plastic coupled with a Sarlink gasket and stainless steel clamps
Additional Info :
10. EZ Dryer Vent 036663559746 Dryer Vent System, 10′ x 10′ x 4′, White
- Made from galvanized steel with enamel coat – will not rust
- Reduces the fire hazard of clogged ducting with quick access for cleaning
- Easy to move your dryer out in 15 seconds, and reconnect in 15 seconds!!
- Easy to install – no more crimping your dryer duct
- Improves air flow and dryer time, saving you money
- Exhaust vent can be installed left, right, up or down
- Heavy duty Magnetic boot for easy disconnecting
Additional Info :
We have something for everyone here, from comforting tea to coffee and cheese to specialized things—there’s a personalized wall dryer vent box for everyone in your life. If you know your giftee’s general interests, you can find them an appropriate wall dryer vent box.
Buying Guide to Choose the Best wall dryer vent box
wall dryer vent box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The wall dryer vent box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a wall dryer vent box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the wall dryer vent box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your wall dryer vent box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical wall dryer vent box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some wall dryer vent box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE wall dryer vent box TO THE USE
Before you choose a wall dryer vent box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.