The10 Very Best vintage donation box
1. MyGift Vintage Reclaimed Style Gray Wood Lockable Suggestion Box, Donations Collector Box with Removable Chalkboard & Acrylic Sign Holder
- Vintage reclaimed style gray on brown wood lockable suggestion and donation collector box with front acrylic panel to easily view the contents inside
- Great for use as a suggestion box in an office or workplace environment, and also for depositing tips and donations for a wedding, party, or business setting
- Removable and erasable chalkboard surface allows you to easily label the box’s contents; removable acrylic sign holder allows you to display your own personal labels **Includes 3 pieces of dry chalk, not intended for use with liquid chalk markers**
- Provides a top slot for easily depositing contents; Includes 2 keys to keep the box’s contents securely locked inside
- Approximate Dimensions: Overall – 11.4 H x 8.9 W x 7.1 D; Box – 5.3 H x 8.9 W x 7.1 D, Slot – 4.0 W x 0.2 D; Chalkboard – 6.1 H x 8.7 W; Acrylic Sign Holder – 6.1 H x 8.7 W (in inches)
Additional Info :
2. MyGift Vintage Gray Wood Collection Donation Box with Lock and Rustic Wire Front Panel – Tips, Votes, Suggestion Box, or Comment Card Box with Chalkboard Sign
- Vintage gray wood suggestion and donations collection box with lockable hinged back panel and square wire mesh front panel keeps any contents securely inside **Includes 2 keys**
- Top angled, erasable chalkboard surface allows you to clearly label the contents of the box with personalized messages or artwork **Includes regular chalk**
- Front square metal mesh window panel allows you to easily view how full the box is and the items and contents inside
- Wide top slot for easily depositing of contents, use as a suggestion box in an office or business environment, and also for depositing tips and donations for a restaurant, café, church, fund raiser, or wedding
- Approximate Dimensions: Overall – 6.9 L x 6.0 W x 7.6 H; Top Slot – 4.0 L x 0.3 W; Chalkboard Surface – 5.2 L x 3.3 H (in inches)
Additional Info :
3. OurWarm DIY Wedding Card Box with Lock Rustic Wood Card Box Gift Card Holder Card Box Perfect for Weddings, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Graduations Hold up 225 Cards
- PACKAGED INCLUDED: This gift card box was including 1pc card box for Wedding, 1 pc card sign for guide, and free lock(two keys), 20 pcs rubber bands and 1pc instruction manual. And a beautiful gift package. It will be a great decoration for adding your Theme Party/Wedding atmosphere
- HOLLOW DESIGN & DIY COLOR: This wedding card box Made of by natural wood, hollow design, more elegant than paper card box and personalized wedding keepsake box, our unique foldable design was created so that the card boxes easy to assemble/DIY. And also can paint it any color you like
- NEW VERSION – 4MM Thick: The card box for the wedding reception is sturdier than before. 12.2″ x 9.5″ x 8.5″. The card boxes for parties can hold up to 255 cards or envelopes and could put in money, envelopes, postcard, photos and mini gifts. The guide card is 5mm thickness
- PERFECT FOR ALL EVENTS: At weddings, anniversaries, commencement, donation ceremony, bridal shower or baby showers, 21st birthdays, Gatsby party theme, also can decoration for rainforest theme, and more, this party card box allows your guests to put down cards and notes of wishes
- ECO-FRIENDLY & SERVICE: The gift card box not only can be fully recycled but also the process to achieve environmental protection, energy-saving, harmless. If you are not happy with it for any reason, just let us know and you will exchange the item or issue a full refund
Additional Info :
4. AdirOffice-637 Acrylic Donation & Ballot Box with Lock (6.25″ x 4.5″ x 4″) – Black
- VERSATILE. Great for donations at fund-raising or church events, ballots at school board or municipal elections, or suggestions from customers or employees in any business environment.
- HIGH-QUALITY, DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. This 6. 25″ x 4. 5″ x 4″ ballot box is made using acrylic material to provide long-term durability and use year after year. Lightweight yet very strong, acrylic is shatter-resistant and won’t break even if it hits the ground!
- CUSTOM MESSAGE. Boasting a 4” W x 6” H display area on the back panel, this box is fully customizable so you can include a personalized message while not being overdone. It’s easily removable, allowing you to change out messages for a variety of different events and functions.
- SECURE STORAGE. A sturdy lock ensures that the contents inside are safe and secure, . A set of two keys are also included for quick access and easy removal.
- COLOR OPTIONS. This box is offered in a variety of colors to complement your taste, style, company or function. This transparent material permits you to see when the box is full so it can be promptly emptied to make room for additional material.
Additional Info :
5. MyGift Rustic Burnt Solid Wood Locking Suggestion/Donation/Ballot Box with Chalkboard, Lock and Key
- Solid wood donation box with a charming rustic burnt brown finish and a clear acrylic panel which gives you an optimal view of items that are inside
- Ideal for creating a safe environment for the workplace or charitable donations for people to securely, and anonymously deposit money, ballots, suggestion slips, and more
- Provides a top slot for easily depositing; includes a lock and key hinged door to secure items inside
- Features an erasable chalkboard surface so that you can easily label the box’s contents **Includes dry chalk; not recommended for use with liquid chalk markers**
- Approximate Dimensions: Overall – 8.1 H x 8.3 W x 6.5 D; Chalkboard Surface – 3.5 H x 7.6 W; Acrylic Panel – 4.6 H x 7.3 W; Slot – 3.6 W x 0.2 D (in inches)
Additional Info :
6. MyGift Vintage Gray Wood Suggestion/Comment Box with Lock, Chalkboard and Acrylic Sign Holders, Ballot/Tip Collector Dropbox
- Rustic wood drop box with vintage gray finish, ideal for any anonymous suggestion, feedback, tip, card, or ballot box for you office, workspace, church, or wedding
- Includes 2 keys to be able to securely lock contents inside the box to ensure they stay safe
- Changeable signs include an erasable chalkboard surface allows you to write messages, instructions, or information for the box (includes regular chalk) and acrylic sign holder for other personalized signs
- Clear viewing window allows you to see contents in the box
- Approximate Dimensions: Box – 5.9 H x 9.2 W x 6.0 D; Chalkboard – 5.9 H x 9.1 W; Acrylic Sign – 5.9 H x 8.7 W; Opening – 4.9 W x 0.6 D (in inches)
Additional Info :
7. Excello Global Products Rustic Suggestion Box with Lock: Wooden Ballot Comment Box, Wall Mounted or Freestanding. Includes Printed Labels & Suggestion Pads Cards
- VERSATILE USE – This box can be used by consumers and workers for making anonymous recommendations or remarks about a company or service. The lock offers the perfect solution for security. Suggestion Box measures 7.75″ x 6.75″ x 9″.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – This suggestion box with lock is made out of thick wood with a rustic look, and can be mounted to a wall or positioned on any tabletop. It is durable enough to stand up against everyday use.
- SECURE LOCK. To assure confidentiality, the box is fitted with a secure lock. Two keys are included for quick and easy access inside. Also included are pre-printed labels and suggestion pads.
- EASY INSTALLATION. The drop box comes complete with mounting screws and is equipped with pre-drilled holes to easily fasten and secure onto any wall.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY – High quality, heavy-duty and BUILT TO LAST! Made by Excello Global Products. We are a family owned USA company and we have been making quality products for over 50 years.
Additional Info :
8. Polmart Clear Suggestion/Business Card/Drawing Box with Lock
- Collect Business Cards at Your Business
- Setup a Convenient Suggestion Box
- Classroom / Office Ballot Box
- Place as Tip Jar at Restaurant / Cafe
Additional Info :
9. The Sherlock Holmes Collection 6 Books Box Set By Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (His Last Bow, The Memories of Sherlock Holmes, A Study in Scarlet and The Sign of The Four, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
10. 4 In A Row – 2 Player Strategy Board Game
- Classic Board Game
- 1 Player : Play against the computer
- 2 Players : Play with someone else
- Online Multiplayer
- Choose your difficulty
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best vintage donation box
vintage donation box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The vintage donation box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a vintage donation box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the vintage donation box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your vintage donation box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical vintage donation box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some vintage donation box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy vintage donation box
Before you choose a vintage donation box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.