The10 Very Best upright planter box
1. AMERLIFE Raised Garden Bed 48x30x24 Inch – Elevated Wooden Planter Box Stand with Legs for Vegetable Flower Herb Outdoor Gardening Backyard Patio,30 Inch Height 380 lbs Capacity
- 【Exquisite Raised Garden Bed】Rustic and natural style planter bed has 8.7″ depth, provides enough depth for plants and vegetables to breathe, grow healthily and also less frequent watering required. Ideal for planting vegetables, flowers, herbs in the backyard, patio, deck, and balcony, etc.
- 【Quality Material Selected】Made of 100% Fir wood with non-paint, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability, and low maintenance required. Each wood boards are carefully polished that will not be scratched by accident.
- 【Ergonomic Height Structure】 AMERLIFE Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand, designed by 30-inch height, users could easily manage the plants without bending down and the risk of backache. Less bending during planting, caring, and harvesting plants. Relieve muscle stress and enjoy the perfect gardening experience.
- 【Durable Construction】AMERLIFE Wood Planter Garden Box Kit comes with the complete side board. Compared with other several pieces side board planter box, our garden planter will be more stable and fixed firmly. Better maintain the soil moisture without soil leakage. Reinforced crossbars provide higher load-bearing (380 lbs) and keep overall stability.
- 【Amazingly Easy Installation】Super simple assembly, embedded combination mode and firm connection. The installation process can be finished in 5 minutes with step-by-step instruction. Start fresh with the ideal soil blend and fill the seeds. Raise your plants now!
Additional Info :
2. FOYUEE Raised Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Elevated Garden Bed On Wheels for Vegetables Flower Herb Patio
- SIZE: 40-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 31-1/2″ H overall, planting box: 37-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 8″ deep, holds about 2.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- ERGONOMIC: Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient. Raised garden bed on wheels, move to anywhere you want, with handy shelf holds accessories or tools
- METAL: Made of stable galvanized steel raised garden bed with anti-rusty grey coating, not made of wood which may rot. It can place outside or indoor for long time use
- DRAINAGE: In the middle of the cart is a drainage hole and drainage line to prevent waterlogging, planter can planted directly in the bed
- EASY SETUP: Space saving standing planter only need about 5min and easy to put it together, go ahead to raise the plants
Additional Info :
3. Keter Easy 31.7 Gallon Raised Garden Bed with Self Watering Planter Box and Drainage Plug-Perfect for Growing Fresh Vegetables, Flowers and Herbs, Graphite
- DIMENSIONS: 44. 9 in. W x 19. 4 in. D x 29. 8 in. H
- WATER GAUGE: Easy to read water gauge indicates when plants need additional moisture
- EASY DRAINAGE: Simple drainage system that can be opened or closed for full control of watering
- WATER RESERVOIR: Full watering system includes a reservoir to prevent root decay and over watering
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Simple assembly with easy-to-follow instructions
- VERSATILE USE: Use as an indoor and outdoor planter for year round gardening
- URBAN LIVING: Perfect for use as an indoor vegetable garden, herb garden, and patio or balcony planter
Additional Info :
4. Vertical Vegetables: Simple Projects that Deliver More Yield in Less Space
Additional Info :
5. Merrell Men’s Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe,Midnight,9 M US
- Comfort features like pigskin lining and an Ortholite footbed make this slip-on the perfect everyday companion
- Breathable mesh lining. Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
Additional Info :
6. Patio Planters: & Vertical Gardening – Designs & Wood Working Plans Volume 1 (Patio Planters: & Vertical Gardening – Designs & Wood Working Plans)
Additional Info :
7. PolyStone Milan Tall Modern Outdoor/Indoor Rectangular Trough Planter, 46″ W x 19″ H, Lightweight, Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant, Polymer Finish, Commercial and Residential (Slate Gray)
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Our modern, large-scale Milan plant pot combines geometric silhouettes with organic texture to compliment any minimalist aesthetic. Place on your deck, courtyard, veranda, balcony, kitchen window, patio, or front porch. Premium industrial-grade planter perfect for business or residential use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: PolyStone Planters are made like no other on the market today! Our innovative long garden containers are handcrafted of three distinct eco-friendly layers which provide extreme durability. With the substantial appearance of cast-stone or concrete, even the largest sizes of our planters are surprisingly lightweight and easy to handle.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Our polymer finish is scientifically made for the outdoors, resists UV light, freeze-thaw, salt spray, and a wide variety of weather conditions. Finish never cracks, color never fades, season after season.
- FEATURES/DIMENSIONS: 46L x 17W x 19H tall planter equipped with drainage holes and exit channels. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Due to pre-drilled drainage holes, faux plants are recommended for indoor use.
- MADE IN THE USA: Handmade in the USA by an experienced team of craftspeople and backed by a 3-year limited warranty on workmanship and weather resistance
Additional Info :
8. Jumbl Raised Canadian Cedar Garden Bed | Elevated Wood Planter for Growing Fresh Herbs, Vegetables, Flowers, Succulents & Other Plants at Home | Great for Outdoor Patio, Deck, Balcony | 34x18x30”
- GROW A GORGEOUS HERB GARDEN | Elevated Outdoor Planter Offers Beautiful, Practical Design for Growing Your Favorite Herbs, Veggies, Fruits, Flowers & Other Vegetation Above Ground | A Stunning Accompaniment to Any Small Space!
- 100% ROT-RESISTANT RED CEDAR | Reap a Bountiful Crop Season After Season! | High-Grade Cedar Wood Resists Weather-Related Damage, Won’t Warp, Shrink or Swell in High Humidity & Features Unique Red Coloring
- COMFORTABLE RAISED DESIGN | A Healthy Choice for Gardeners with Bad Backs, Muscle Strain, Spinal Ailments & Chronic Pain | Upright Styling Alleviates Stress & Tension from Legs, Knees, Neck, Shoulders, Spine, Lower & Upper Lumbar, Etc.
- SUPER SIMPLE ASSEMBLY & SETUP | Set Includes Step-by-Step Instructions, Parts & Hardware—No Tools Required! | Just Fill with Soil, Seeds or Starter Plants & Place in Sunny Location
- SMART SOLUTION FOR LIMITED SPACE | Grow Rosemary, Mint, Cilantro, Thyme, Parsley, Oregano, Lavender & Other Floral/Herbal Favorites Anywhere | Standing Garden Comes in  Sizes for Patios, Apartment Balconies, Fire Escapes & Beyond!
Additional Info :
9. VIVOHOME Wood Planter Raised Bed with Trellis, 48 Inch Height Free-Standing Planter for Garden Yard
- EXTRAORDINARY MATERIALS – Made of 100% natural, 350ºC-carbonized fir, this free-standing trellis, and planter is stable and durable and resists water absorption into the wood directly while retaining it in the planter, which helps resist deformation and cracking
- DETAIL-ORIENTED DESIGN – The drainage holes at the bottom make it easy to grow in pots and ensure the needs of your plants’ ventilation and water drainage, being both practical and good-looking; A balanced trellis design creates a good, stable environment for your creeping and vine plants
- DIVERSE PLANT TYPES – Reinforced flower box with 8 glaze-plated screws makes this perfect for outdoor use; Great for growing a diversity of plants thanks to the large flower box that offers enough space to grow anything from flowers to vegetables to vines; Plant your plant directly in the flower box and don’t worry about overwatering as the drainage holes at the bottom help keep the box ventilated and balanced
- GREAT DECORATION – This planter is used for climbing vines and will turn any corner into a bright and lively space; 100% fir wood for a smoother, neater look that will bring some artistic charm to your home; Perfect for all kinds of plants, anywhere – gardens, terraces, balconies, corridors, or outdoor patios, turn your space into a green one
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY – This free-standing raised plant bed is easy to assemble; Follow the simple instructions and use the 8 glazed screws provided to attach the wooden boards together; Then, install the four decorative end caps for added aesthetic; Let’s decorate your living space with family and friends
Additional Info :
|Color||48″ Height, Pack of 1|
10. Stackable Planter with Removable Wheels and Tools, Tower Garden Planters, Indoor Outdoor Gardening Pots – 5 Tier Vertical Garden Planter
- 【 High-Quality 】 Stackable planter is made of high-quality polypropylene plastic, 4 pots per tier, sturdy and durable, nontoxic, and nonfading. Stackable planters perfect for garden, patios, or porches to plant vegetables, flowers, herbs, strawberry.
- 【 Movable and Stackable 】 Vertical Garden planters come with 4 flexible wheels. They are easy to move. You can combination for your need stack 2 or 3 or 5 tier. The vertical planter only needs to take a small place.
- 【 Flow-Through Design 】 You only need to water the top two levels planters, large leaking hole ensures that the upper-level planters leak water to the lower ones.
- 【 Store Water 】 The plastic plant pots have a soil holding board design, the planter can store water under the board, and the roots retrieve water through the board. You don’t need to water every day. Create an excellent gardening experience for you!
- 【 Package Contains 】 Vertical planter include 5 planters, 5 holding boards, 3 planting tools accessories, 4 flexible wheels, 1 tray. 5 planters stack size: 29″ Height x 13.6″Diameter.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best upright planter box
upright planter box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The upright planter box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a upright planter box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the upright planter box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your upright planter box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical upright planter box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some upright planter box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy upright planter box
Before you choose a upright planter box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.