That’s why we rounded up the top 10 tractor supply laying box selections, recommended by experts and professionals. Read on to discover our favorite products.
There are lots of benefits to using a perfect organizer beyond simply taming clutter.
Ahead, we’ve curated a list of the best tractor supply laying box on the market because it’s about time you give your most beloved baubles the nice home that they deserve. Keep scrolling for our curated list of favorites.
Best tractor supply laying box For Organizing Your Favorite Pieces
1. Precision Pet by Petmate Excelsior Nesting Pads Chicken Bedding – 13×13 Inches,10 Count (Pack of 1)
- EGGS STAY CLEAN AND DRY: Thin wood shavings draw moisture to the pad’s paper backing, ensuring a clean, dry surface for fresh chicken eggs
- NESTING BOX-COMPATIBLE: Soft yet sturdy nesting box pads encourage chickens to lay eggs in a single place; pads fit inside Petmate Chicken Coop nesting boxes and most standard nesting boxes
- FLEXIBLE NESTING MATERIAL: Wood shavings on the surface of these chicken nesting pads can be easily modified by hens while still holding shape
- LESS BREAKAGE: Cushioned surface ensures comfortable chicken nesting and protects eggs from breakage
- 100% COMPOSTABLE: Made from 100% biodegradable materials, Petmate Nesting Pads may be safely composted after use for sustainable farming or gardening
- NESTING PAD MULTI-PACK: 10 pads included in a single pack, each measuring 13 inches square
- PLACE OF MANUFACTURE: Sustainably sourced from 100% Great Lakes Aspen and Made in the USA
- Packaging may Vary.
Additional Info :
2. Accoutrements Bacon Strips Bandages
- Each tin contains twenty five bandages
- Each bandage measures approx. 3″ L x 1″ W
- Each tin contains a bonus trinket
- This is a fully authentic Accoutrements, Archie McPhee product
Additional Info :
3. Backyard Chicken Coop Herbs: Keep Flies, Ants, Spiders, Mice, Rats Away Naturally PestsBGone (20 Ounce)
- ✔️ ALL NATURAL & NON-TOXIC: Environmentally friendly all-natural pest control your hens will love. This is herbal backyard chicken coop pest control at its best.
- ✔️ REPELS PESTS NATURALLY: Use around the coop and chicken bedding to prevent and get rid of pests such as mites, flies, ants, mice, rats, mosquitoes, no-see-ums, gnats, and other creepy crawlies.
- ✔️ SMELLS GREAT: Lemongrass contains citronella to keep the mosquitoes and flies away, while cinnamon, peppermint, and wormwood repel other annoying pests. This chicken coop deodorizer contains peppermint, cinnamon, wormwood, basil, rosemary, and lemongrass for to keep your chicken coop bedding at its freshest.
- ✔️ EASY TO USE: Sprinkle herbs for chickens 1/2 cup around your coop 2 – 3 times per week as needed to prevent and repel unwanted pests. A little goes a long way! Convenient resealable bag for easy storage.
- ✔️ 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE: Your chickens will love them or your MONEY BACK! No questions asked! Less expensive than our competitor’s organic pest control products!
Additional Info :
4. Precision Pet 7029288 Triple Nesting Box, Brown
- For Use In Or Out Of Coops
- Helps Eliminate Nest Sharing
- Single, Double, & Triple Nesting Boxes Are Available
- Package Dimensions: 37.638″ L X 12.795″ W X 11.22″ H
Additional Info :
5. Roosty’s® Chicken Nesting Pads Gray x6 | Washable Plastic Nesting Box Liners | Chicken Bedding For Coop, Nesting Box Pads, Chicken Laying Boxes, Nesting Pads For Chicken Coop, Chicken Nesting Box Pads
- EASY CLEANING – No smell or damp will live in your chicken coop as the 6 nesting box mats are breathable and waterproof. Simply collect the intact eggs, shake the nest box pads off and replace in the hen nesting boxes. For deep cleaning hose down
- NO MORE BROKEN EGGS – Flexible plastic chicken coop bedding to cushion the fall, your girls can do their egg laying without you having to worry about breakages. The holes in the hen nesting pads mats also allow droppings to fall through, meaning a cleaner, healthier coop. The perfect chicken accessories
- DURABLE & SCRATCH PROOF – The nest box liners for chickens are made from strong poly that’s built to be Chicken proof. No more clearing straw and hay pads strewn around the coop, the mat will be long lasting. If you like your ladies to have a scratch around, add fresh pine shavings on top
- CCOMPATIBLE WITH ALL CHICKEN COOPS & CHICKEN HOUSES – Measuring 12×13 inches, the nesting pads for hens will fit nesting boxes in small chicken coops & large chicken coops. If your chicken nesting boxes are on the smaller side, simply cut the nesting box liners material to size
- KEEP YOUR GIRLS LAYING HAPPY – Most hens take to them right away, but if they don’t we suggest adding Roosty’s Ceramic Nest Eggs until they are regularly laying. With less dirt able to build and far more eggs surviving, egg laying mats are ultimately safer, cleaner and more economical for you and your ladies. The washable nesting pads for chickens also resist critters far better than hay, straw or grass bedding. We also include our ‘How To Raise Happy, Healthy Hens’ Ebook to help new owners
Additional Info :
6. Manna Pro Chick Grit | Digestive Supplement for Young Poultry and Bantam Breed | Probiotics to Support Digestion | No Artificial Ingredients or Preservatives | Insoluble Crushed Granite | 5 Pounds
- DIGESTIVE SUPPLEMENT: A must have supplement for young, growing poultry and bantam breeds.
- PROPER DIGESTION: Manna Pro Chick Grit with Probiotics supports proper digestion.
- NATURAL SUPPLEMENT: Crafted with no artificial ingredients or preservatives.
- SMALL SIZED: Insoluble crushed granite to a small size suitable for growing poultry and bantam breeds.
- 2 WEEKS AND OLDER: Provide Manna Pro Chick Grit with Probiotics in a separate feeder to chicks 2 weeks and older.
Additional Info :
7. Nest Box Pads for Hens – 13″ x 13″ (10 Pack)
- 🐔 Provides Comfort for Laying Hens while Cradling Freshly Laid Eggs in Excelsior Fibers to Reduce Rolling which Minimizes Cracks & Breaks
- 🐔 Excelsior Fibers Help Draw Moisture Down & Away from Hens to the Paper Backing Below Which Helps Maintain a More Sanitary Laying Surface
- 🐔 Gathering Eggs is Easier – Eggs Remain on Top of the Excelsior Fibers and Not Buried and Hard to Find as with Pine Shavings and Straw
- 🐔 Made in USA from Great Lakes Aspen Excelsior Fibers
- 🐔 Quantity: 10 Nest Pads
Additional Info :
8. Rural365 Washable Chicken Nesting Box Liners – 6 Pack Reusable Nesting Pad Chicken Bedding Liners Egg Laying Mats
- [Cushioned Support for Your Eggs]: Protect your freshly laid eggs from cracking with the Rural365 Reusable Chicken Nesting Box Pads, 6 Pack; Clusters of rounded, flexible spines stick upwards from the base to provide cushion for safer laying and roll-off
- [Separate Debris and Eggs Naturally]: Unlike hemp bedding and coop straw, these chicken nesting liners feature filtration holes that allow debris and bird droppings to pass through, while laid eggs sit atop the spine clusters ensuring a natural separation for cleaner eggs
- [Washable and Reusable]: High-grade non-porous polyethylene plastic repels smells, moisture, and wear so you can spray it down and shake it off for quicker cleanup; Plastic nesting liners for chickens ensure a cleaner coop and a healthier environment for your feathered friends
- [Fits Your Coop]: Chicken laying boxes nesting pads measure 13 x 12 inches (33.2 x 30.5cm) and feature multiple flexible spine clusters that stand 3/4-inch (1.9cm) tall; Chicken coop supplies chicken laying pads will fit larger sized chicken laying nests, but can also be cut down to fit smaller nests
- [Easy to Use]: Chicken roost chicken box pads package contains 6 plastic nest box insert chicken laying mats; Set chicken coop nest pads into individual nesting box; Most hens take to them right away, but if your girls are finicky, try adding pine shavings or nesting hay until they are regularly laying eggs
Additional Info :
9. Green Gobbler SEPTIC SAVER Treatment Pods with Bacteria For Healthy Septic System, 6 Month Supply, 1.30 oz (Package May Vary)
- NEVER HAVE SEPTIC PROBLEMS AGAIN: Protect your septic tank with Green Gobbler Septic Saver. Using the powerful bacteria that produce enzymes, Septic Saver digests grease, fats, oils, paper, and organic matter to keep your sewer line and septic tank clear.
- PREVENT COSTLY SEPTIC BACKUP AND REPAIRS: Green Gobbler Septic Saver digests clog-producing material to keep your septic tank from overflowing and ruining your property. Don’t pay up to $7, 000 on septic tank repair. Just use Septic Saver!
- CONTAINS 6 MONTHS OF TREATMENT: Each bag of Septic Saver contains 6 water-soluble packs. Simply drop and flush one pack into your downstairs bathroom toilet once a month for preventive septic tank maintenance.
- REDUCE SEPTIC ODORS: Septic odors are some of the most obnoxious and toxic odors known to man. Septic Saver’s bacteria will digest organic matter that may be stuck inside of your main sewer line to keep septic odors at bay.
- GUARANTEED TO WORK OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Green Gobbler’s conscious creations are an excellent alternative to traditional septic cleaners. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
Additional Info :
10. Pampered Chicken Mama Backyard Chicken Nesting Herb Starter Bundle – 7 Different Nesting Herb Blends! (3 lbs Total)
- ✔️ NON-GMO & ALL NATURAL: Mix of all-natural nesting herbs for chicken nest boxes, coops, dust baths, and hen houses. These chicken coop herbs are the perfect to scatter in chicken bedding.
- ✔️ ENCOURAGES RELAXATION: Includes nest box herbs for chickens traditionally used to reduce stress and keep backyard chickens healthy and calm.
- ✔️ EASY TO USE: Spread around your chicken coop, mix with bedding, nest box liners, nesting areas, pine shavings in laying hens’ nest boxes, or other backyard chicken supplies you use.
- ✔️ 7 DIFFERENT HERB BLENDS YOUR CHICKENS WILL LOVE!
- ✔️ 100% HAPPY CHICKEN GUARANTEE: Your chickens will love them or your MONEY BACK! No questions asked!
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best tractor supply laying box
tractor supply laying box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The tractor supply laying box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a tractor supply laying box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the tractor supply laying box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your tractor supply laying box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical tractor supply laying box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some tractor supply laying box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy tractor supply laying box
Before you choose a tractor supply laying box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.