That’s why we rounded up the top 10 succulents in planter box selections, recommended by experts and professionals. Read on to discover our favorite products.
There are lots of benefits to using a perfect organizer beyond simply taming clutter.
Ahead, we’ve curated a list of the best succulents in planter box on the market because it’s about time you give your most beloved baubles the nice home that they deserve. Keep scrolling for our curated list of favorites.
Best succulents in planter box For Organizing Your Favorite Pieces
1. 19 Pcs Assorted Artificial Succulents Fake Plants in Rectangular Wooden Pot Succulents Garden in Wood Planter Box Potted Succulents Plants Arrangement for Table Centerpiece Windowsill Greenery Decor
- Quantity: Artificial Pre-Made Succulent Arrangement is a blend of 19 pcs faux succulent plants and greenery arranged in a rustic rectangle wooden planter box. This arrangement includes 2 pcs String of Pearls, Echeveria, Burro’s Tail, Aloe, Yucca, Jelly Bean, Molded Wax Agave, Flocked Pachyphytum, Flocked Aloe, and Artificial Eucalyptus Leaves Sprigs are pre-potted in a rustic wooden planter box. The wood planter features a rustic style, perfect for adding a modern farmhouse style and natural green to your home and office.
- This fake potted succulent arrangement is overflowing with a massive variety of fake succulents in various shades of green and purple with lots of texture. Assorted lifelike faux succulents and pebbles are tightly arranged in a rectangle wood planter with distressed white finish given a rugged look for a rustic touch. Artificial potted succulent garden bursts with character which will elevate the look of your interior with a touch of vintage, and create a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Size: Faux potted succulent plant arrangement measures about 11.4″ x 3.7″ x 10.6″ (LxWxH). The rustic wood planter measures about 11.4″ x 3.7″ x 3.7″ (LxWxH). With the right size for tabletop use, this potted succulent arrangement is perfect for accenting table, shelf, windowsill, countertop, and mantel. This artificial potted succulent garden makes great centerpiece on dinner table and coffee table.
- Material: Artificial succulents are made of latex or plastic and pre-potted in natural wood planter boxes with natural pebbles. There will be variations in grains and color since they are made from natural wood. The wood boxes are not waterproof, so they can only be displayed indoors. No watering or maintenance is needed to keep these artificial plants stay fresh.
- Faux potted succulent plant garden will add a touch of greenery to your tabletop, office desk, windowsill, mantel, kitchen countertop, coffee table, dining table, bookshelf, floating shelf, entryway table, bathroom counter, cabinet, nightstand, and anywhere in your home that fits. Use it as a rustic centerpiece for wedding, bridal or baby shower, events, and parties. It also makes a perfect housewarming gift, birthday gift, holidays gift, Mother’s Day gift, and gift for any special occasion.
Additional Info :
2. Supla Artificial Pre-Made Succulent Wood Planter Arrangement 10 Pcs Assorted Fake Succulent Plants in Rectangular Wooden Planter Box Faux Potted Succulents Centerpiece Succulent Garden
- Package Included:10 Pcs Assorted Artificial Succulent Plants in Rectangular Brown Wooden Planter Box
- Size:Pre-made artificial succulent arrangement in Rectangular Brown Wooden planter is appr. 11.4″ x 3.7″ x 10.2″ (L X W X H). Material:Plastic and Wood.
- This artificial pre-made potted cactus succulent is perfect for a centerpiece display! Perfect for any season wedding! Add your favorite flowers or branches for a classic and seamless look.
- Freshen up your deck, patio and window sill, add color to your countertop or shelf, create your own centerpieces, make personalized gifts or mount several on a wall to create a grouping of shelves. This Wooden Planter Gardening Box is an inexpensive way to update your interior Decor with minimal effort!This is an economical and fast way to obtained a beautiful rustic wooden box centerpiece that could perk up any room in your house.
- Artificial mixed succulent plants in a decorative weathered gray wooden rectangular planter can used as a gift for your friends,teachers, cowokers, lovers and family members.
Additional Info :
3. MOTINI Artificial Succulent Plants Potted Box Fake Plant Set of 3 Faux Succulent Planter Plants Rectangular Planter in Pot Plant Decor
- Industrial pots with a variety of green and fresh artificial plants are the perfect choice for decorating desks, dining tables, small terraces and other places, so that you can feel the beauty of nature without leaving home.
- Safe and Non-toxic:Artificial plants are made of safe PVC plastic and mortar paper pots. The pots are filled with gravel and foam, without any toxic ingredients, you and your family can use them with confidence.
- Realistic Artificial Plants:The color and appearance of the plants are close to real, lasting a long time, and will not wither with the changes of the seasons. A great choice as a home decoration or gift for others
- Easy Maintenance:The maintenance of these succulents is extremely simple. They do not require water, sunlight, fertilizer, or oxygen. They can stay alive all the time. If it gets dusty, you just need to wipe it gently with a wet towel and they will look new again.
- 100% Satisfied:Our professional team is located in San Diego. If you have any question during shopping, please feel free to contact us. Our professional customer service team will reply within 24 hours.
Additional Info :
4. MyGift Artificial Succulent Plant Arrangement in Black Wood Planter Box, Fake Plant Decor
- Assorted mixed color faux plant arrangement in a rectangular wood planter pot perfect for adding lifelike greenery to your home or office
- No watering, sunlight, or additional maintenance needed
- Rustic wood planter pot complements a variety of decors
- Great for indoor display on a desk, table, shelf, or counter top
- Approximate Dimensions: 15.8 L x 5.3 W x 6.3 H (in inches)
Additional Info :
5. MyGift Artificial Succulent Centerpiece,15.75 Inch Faux Succulents Arrangement Plants in Sleek Black Wooden Rectangular Planter Box
- 15.75 inch artificial plants in black MDF wood planter great for adding realistic plant decoration to your home or office
- Plants do not require watering, sunlight, or any additional maintenance to keep them looking healthy
- Ideal for a dramatic tabletop centerpiece or as a decoration for your desk, shelf or windowsill
- Black wooden planter provides dramatic contrast for green plants and blends well with a wide range of decors *Please note: Due to the plastic material, there may be an initial plastic odor from the item being boxed up. Please allow the plastic odor to dissipate by leaving the products under sunlight or outside to air them out*
- Approximate Dimensions: 15.75 W x 5.1 D x 6.0 H (in inches)
Additional Info :
6. Winlyn Artificial Succulents Arrangement Assorted Small Potted Succulent Plants in Rustic Wood Planter Box for Housewarming Wedding Gift Farmhouse Table Centerpiece Desk Shelf Windowsill Country Decor
- Quantity: Set of 5 small fake potted succulent plants arrangement comes well packaged in a box. The collection of artificial succulent plants features Echeveria, Burro’s Tail, Jelly Bean, and Spike Aeonium, pre-potted in 5 pcs mini gray paper pulp pots and housed in a rustic rectangular wood planter box. Works both ways if you prefer to separate them or leave them as a set. This lovely faux succulent plant arrangement will bring a cozy country style to your home and office and create a welcoming atmosphere.
- Color: Each lifelike fake succulent plant comes potted in its own gray cement-like pot with realistic soil and arranged in a brown rustic wood planter box with a shabby whitewashed finish. The lively green hues of the artificial greenery glow against the faded gray pots, adding life and relaxation to any space. Ideal for adding a vintage rustic charm to tabletop, desk, countertop, windowsill or shelf space, the rustic brown whitewashed wood planter box is the perfect addition to farmhouse or contemporary settings.
- Size: Assorted Faux potted succulent plants are about 3.1″-5″ H x 2.3″-3″ W. The wood planter box is about 12.9″ L x 3″ W x 1.8″ H. This size doesn’t take up too much space. It can fit into a narrow space. You can display these faux small potted succulents in wood tray together or scatter throughout the house. It is perfect to be used as a centerpiece for dining room table, or used in small spaces like desk, shelf, cabinet, kitchen windowsill, bathroom countertop, coffee table or porch table.
- Material: Assorted fake succulent plants are lifelike and texture. They are made of plastic and pre-potted in gray paper pulp pots with foam soil. Please keep the pots away from water. The rustic decorative wood planter box is made of natural wood with a distressed whitewashed finish, which is perfect to add a charming farmhouse feel to your interior. No watering, sunlight or additional upkeep is necessary. These artificial potted greenery will stay green and healthy for a long time.
- Use this fake small potted succulent arrangement as a farmhouse centerpiece for your wedding and special events. Great to add a rustic and green touch to your office desk, dining table, entryway table, kitchen counter, shelves, coffee table, mantel, windowsill, floating shelf, nightstand, bathroom, dresser, end table, living room, apartment, or places that don’t get enough light. It also makes a great housewarming gift, birthday gift, hostess gift, holiday gift, wedding favor and more.
Additional Info :
|Color||Grey Green, Green|
7. Hopewood Artificial Succulent Plants Arrangement in Wooden Planter,Fake Succulents Plants in Rustic Wood Box,Faux Succulent in Rectangular Pot,Centerpiece,Home Office Shelf indoorDecor Plants
- Package Included: 8 Pcs Assorted Artificial Succulent Plants Arrangement in Rectangular Brown Wooden Planter Box Size: Pre-made artificial succulent arrangement in Rectangular Brown Wooden planter is appr. 9″ x 4″ x 7.6″ (L X W X H). Box: 9 ” × 4” × 3.3” (in inches)Material:Plastic and Wood.
- UNIQUE DESIGN:Succulent artificial plant potted Special for Farmhouse Rustic theme home decor.
- [Decor Choose]Farmhouse table centerpiece Freshen up your deck, patio and window sill, add color to your countertop or shelf, create your own centerpieces, make personalized gifts or mount several on a wall to create a grouping of shelves.
- BEST CHOICE OF GIFT ITEM: Artificial Potted plants are packaged well in a Rectangular box. Highly recommend you to choose them as a gift for your family, friends and lovers.
- Rustic Ambiance: Add countryside style and nostalgia vibe into your space with assorted succulents and vintage box.
Additional Info :
8. Supla Set of 5 Mini Fake Succulent Cactus Aloe Potted Plant Arrangements Decorative Assorted Potted Artificial Succulents Plants in Gray Pots Succulent Plants Wood Planter Arrangement
- Quantity: Set of 5 Mini Fake Succulent Cactus Aloe Potted Plants in rusitic wooden box.
- Material: Faux succulent plants and soil are made of plastic.Pots are made of gray paper pulp, please don’t put the pots in the water.Planter Box is made of wooden.
- Size (in inches): Average Plant Size 3 – 3.5 H X 2.5 – 2.75 W. Each Pot – 2.75 W X 2 H. Wooden Planter Box – 12.8 L X 3 W X 1.7 H
- Works both ways if you prefer to separate them or leave them as a set, they will still look great! Rustic style artificial succulent plants is perfect for both indoor and outdoor decor.
- These cute succulent plants are a great way to keep the look of fresh plants in house,but without all the worry of overwatering and underwatering.It also just brightened up your life.These are great to display in in any shelf or room like a game room or game area, a desk at work, a coffee table, as a center piece at a party, to gift and much more!
Additional Info :
9. MyGift 10 Inch Artificial Succulent Small Fake Plant Arrangement in Rustic Brown Planter Box with Decorative Bloom & Grow Cursive Writing
- Artificial succulent plants arrangement potted in a rectangular rustic brown whitewashed wood flower box with cursive “Bloom & Grow” lettering
- Plants do not need watering, sunlight, or any additional upkeep to keep succulents looking fresh and vibrant all year long
- Easy to display on a desk, shelf, table, windowsill, or countertop surface for everyday home or office décor
- Brown whitewashed wood finish seamlessly blends with rustic and country-decors
- Approximate Dimensions: Overall – 6.25 H x 10.0 W x 5.25 D; Planter Box – 3.0 H x 10.0 W x 4.0 D (in inches)
Additional Info :
10. MyGift 24-Inch Artificial Faux Succulent Arrangement in Rustic White Wood Planter Box
- FAUX SUCCULENT ARRANGEMENT: Assorted artificial plants in wooden planter box with rustic antique white finish
- RUSTIC WOOD FINISH: Vintage white finish has a rugged look to complement rustic and eclectic decors
- LOW-PROFILE CENTERPIECE: Short planter and plants make an ideal centerpiece for dining, hallway and sofa tables
- NO MAINTENANCE NEEDED: Artificial plants require no watering or upkeep and provide years of use; includes additional faux moss for a more personalized look
- SPECS: 5.7 H × 6.6 W × 23.9 L (in inches)
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best succulents in planter box
succulents in planter box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The succulents in planter box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a succulents in planter box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the succulents in planter box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your succulents in planter box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical succulents in planter box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some succulents in planter box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy succulents in planter box
Before you choose a succulents in planter box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.