The10 Very Best stand up planter box
1. Cedar Raised Planter Box with Legs – Elevated Wood Raised Garden Bed Kit – Grow Herbs and Vegetables Outdoors – Naturally Rot-Resistant – Unmatched Strength Lasts Years (4×2) by Boldly Growing
- NATURAL, UNFINISHED WOOD: Product looks great as-is, or finish planter box to your own liking
- STURDY HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN: This beautiful elevated garden bench planter is sturdier than any of the competition and is the perfect addition to any space
- STRONG, ROT-RESISTANT YELLOW CEDAR: Easily supports the weight of soil, water, and plants without breaking! Makes an excellent herb planter
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 48” (L) by 24” (W) x 33” (H) and holds 5 cubic feet of soil total
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: To ensure your satisfaction and the product’s performance there is a manufacturer’s warranty on the product for one year. This warranty offers a full replacement or refund if your planter fails while in use. It does not cover aging and weathering over time or cracks in the wood, as these are to be expected with all unfinished planters.
Additional Info :
2. FOYUEE Raised Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Elevated Garden Bed On Wheels for Vegetables Flower Herb Patio
- SIZE: 40-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 31-1/2″ H overall, planting box: 37-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 8″ deep, holds about 2.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- ERGONOMIC: Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient. Raised garden bed on wheels, move to anywhere you want, with handy shelf holds accessories or tools
- METAL: Made of stable galvanized steel raised garden bed with anti-rusty grey coating, not made of wood which may rot. It can place outside or indoor for long time use
- DRAINAGE: In the middle of the cart is a drainage hole and drainage line to prevent waterlogging, planter can planted directly in the bed
- EASY SETUP: Space saving standing planter only need about 5min and easy to put it together, go ahead to raise the plants
Additional Info :
3. Keter Urban Bloomer 12.7 Gallon Raised Garden Bed with Self Watering Planter Box and Drainage Plug, Dark Grey
- DIMENSIONS: 32. 3 in. L x 14. 7 in. W x 30. 7 in. H
- WATER GAUGE: Easy to read water gauge indicates when plants need additional moisture
- DRAINAGE SYSTEM that can be opened or closed for full control of watering
- WATER RESERVOIR: Full watering system includes a reservoir to prevent root decay and over watering
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Simple assembly with easy-to-follow instructions
- URBAN LIVING: Perfect for use as an herb garden or balcony planter
Additional Info :
4. Topeakmart Solid Wooden Raised Garden Bed Vegetable Elevated Planter Kit Grow Gardening Box with Legs Storage Shelf & Wheels, 34x19x33in
- [SOLID WOOD]: Our planting bed can work well for years thanks to its quality materials, natural fir wood and metal accessories. The natural fir wood will not harm to your health even for indoor use.
- [ONE-PIECE SIDE PANEL]: Instead of a couple of slats, we use one-piece side boards for better stability and durability. This design also makes the assembly easier and time-saving.
- [INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED]: We have illustrated instructions to guide you through the assembly. All matching hardware and parts are included. We use one-piece boards for better stability and durability. Once assembled correctly, this raised garden box is stable and strong.
- [ELEVATED WOOD BOX]: If you bend down or squat down for long-time gardening, it will make you tired and backache. With this elevated gardening box, you need not bend down for a long time and just stand up to finish the work easily.
- Customer satisfaction has always been our pursuit, if not happy with this transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
Additional Info :
5. Stackable Planter with Removable Wheels and Tools, Tower Garden Planters, Indoor Outdoor Gardening Pots – 5 Tier Vertical Garden Planter
- 【 High-Quality 】 Stackable planter is made of high-quality polypropylene plastic, 4 pots per tier, sturdy and durable, nontoxic, and nonfading. Stackable planters perfect for garden, patios, or porches to plant vegetables, flowers, herbs, strawberry.
- 【 Movable and Stackable 】 Vertical Garden planters come with 4 flexible wheels. They are easy to move. You can combination for your need stack 2 or 3 or 5 tier. The vertical planter only needs to take a small place.
- 【 Flow-Through Design 】 You only need to water the top two levels planters, large leaking hole ensures that the upper-level planters leak water to the lower ones.
- 【 Store Water 】 The plastic plant pots have a soil holding board design, the planter can store water under the board, and the roots retrieve water through the board. You don’t need to water every day. Create an excellent gardening experience for you!
- 【 Package Contains 】 Vertical planter include 5 planters, 5 holding boards, 3 planting tools accessories, 4 flexible wheels, 1 tray. 5 planters stack size: 29″ Height x 13.6″Diameter.
Additional Info :
6. Yaheetech Raised Garden Bed 48x24x30in Elevated Wooden Planter Box with Legs Standing Growing Bed for Gardening/Backyard/Patio/Balcony
- 【Natural solid wood】This natural raised garden bed is made of non-paint, harmless 100% solid wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability with a pleasing wooden smell. It is normal that there are wood knots on the surface. That’s a natural phenomenon when the wood is growing.
- 【Stable rectangle structure】This planting box features an elevated rectangular shape. Four side plates tightly insert into grooves on the legs. They are locked by the wooden covers and screws. The whole bed is supported steadily by wooden legs and extra three battens below.
- 【Backache-friendly design】Given its 30.1’’ height, people with backache/knee pain can easily manage the plants without bending down and taking the risk of pain. The thick solid wood boards are sanded well to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- 【Single piece of side plate】Comparing to other planting beds whose side plates are consist of several small battens, our planting raised bed has a piece of complete side plate at each side. This single-piece design makes the whole structure stable, and the installation is also very easy.
- 【Gardening supplies】With this wooden planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetables, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden, and greenhouse. Plants will be healthy and strong in this natural raised bed, and more convenient to manage. The bottom of the planting bed has a drainage hole that provides oxygen and ventilation for your plants to grow more healthily.
Additional Info :
7. Best Choice Products Raised Garden Bed 48x24x32-inch Mobile Elevated Wood Planter w/Lockable Wheels, Storage Shelf, Protective Liner
- EASY MOBILITY: Built with a set of locking wheels to move the planter from place to place and capture the right amounts of sun and shade
- ERGONOMIC STRUCTURE: Stands 32 inches tall, making it perfect for those who struggle to bend down or lean over while gardening
- GARDEN BED LINER: Separates wood from the soil, keeping planter in excellent condition and preventing weeds and other invasive species from interfering with plant growth
- MAXIMIZE SPACE: Get the most out of your planting and storage space thanks to the large bed with a built-in storage shelf for your favorite garden accessories
- 4 DRAINAGE HOLES: Allows excess water to drain out, preventing root breakdown and oversaturation while keeping the soil fresh; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48″(L) x 23.25″(W) x 32″(H); Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
Additional Info :
8. FOYUEE Galvanized Raised Garden Beds for Vegetables Large Metal Planter Box Steel Kit Flower Herb, 8x4x1ft
- ✔ SIZE: 96”(L) x 48”(W) x 12”(H), provide extra large growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- ✔ DURABLE: Made of stable thickened galvanized metal, strengthen crossbar with anti-rusty coating for long-time use
- ✔ OPEN BOTTOM: Sits on the ground garden bed, provide good drainage, keep weeds away from soil, defense against pests, and protect your plants
- ✔ SAFETY: Bottomless design, plants didn’t touch the metal and eco-friendly coating do not contaminate soil, safe for plants and humans
- ✔ EASY SETUP: Only need about 5min and easy to put it together, go ahead to raise the plants
Additional Info :
9. Best Choice Products 57x20x33in Mobile Raised Garden Bed Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand for Backyard, Patio w/Folding Side Tables, Locking Wheels – Brown
- FOLDABLE SIDE TABLES: Pull your planter’s sides out to extend your workspace and hold tools, supplies, or potted plants; then easily fold them down to save space when not in use
- EASY MOBILITY: Built with a set of optional locking wheels to move the planter from place to place and capture the right amounts of sun & shade
- MULTIPURPOSE STORAGE: Get the most out of your planting and storage space thanks to the large bed with a built-in shelf for your favorite garden accessories
- 4 DRAINAGE HOLES: Designed with built-in gaps and 4 drainage holes to allow excess water to drain out, keeping soil fresh and preventing root breakdown from the overwatering of plants
- PRE-STAINED FINISH: This planter bed is designed with a beautiful, pre-stained finish, making it an ideal complementary addition to your garden; OVERALL DIMENSIONS (extended): 57″(L) x 20.5″(W) x 33″(H); BOX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 100 lbs.
Additional Info :
10. Gardener’s Supply Company Raised Garden Bed Elevated Cedar Planter Box | 2′ x 8′ Heavy Duty Standing Garden Planters for Outdoor Plant Vegetables & Flower Gardening Perfect for Patio, Lawn & Backyard
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Made from a beautiful naturally rot-resistant cedar lumber with heavy duty rustproof aluminum legs and corners that can hold approximately 13 cubic feet (340 dry quarts) of container mix. At 29″ high, this attractive planter is the perfect height for easy growing, eliminating the need to stoop, bend, kneel and reach. Perfect for your deck, patio or backyard.
- BEST USE FOR: Perfect Bed Planters to grow your own organic Vegetables, Fruits and Flowers. Our Planter Raised Bed has an overall size of 96″ L x 24″ W x 29″ H, 10 inches deep and 16 square feet of growing space to accommodate and grow your favorite plants, herbs and vegetables organically. Perfect gardening box for your greenhouse and garden.
- HIGH QUALITY: MADE IN THE USA. Our Heavy Duty Patio Planter Bed is innovatively design to cater your gardening needs and solve problems for people with backache/knee pain to easily manage the plants without bending down low with its ergonomic height design. Built with high quality cedar wood paired with heavy duty rust proof metal stand and corner to ensure stability and built to last.
- EASY TO USE: Our Planter Raised Bed is easy to maintain and can be assemble in few minutes. Simply attached the wood in the metal stand and secured with the screws included. Easy Install and can be disassembled for off-season storage. SPECIAL BONUS – Includes free planting guide”
- GARDEN TESTED & GUARANTEED: Every purchase you make is 100% guaranteed. We will exchange or refund your purchase for any product that is not what you expected or does not work as described during its lifetime.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best stand up planter box
stand up planter box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The stand up planter box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a stand up planter box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the stand up planter box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your stand up planter box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical stand up planter box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some stand up planter box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy stand up planter box
Before you choose a stand up planter box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.