The10 Very Best sandbox construction toys
1. Cat Construction 7″ Dump Truck, Loader & Excavator toys Combo Pack
- Country Of Origin : Viet Nam
- 7 Inch Kid Powered Caterpillar Toy Construction Vehicle Set Of 3. Set Includes A Toy Dump Truck, Wheel Loader And Excavator.
- Each Cat Construction Vehicle Features Articulated Parts For Real Caterpillar Construction Action.
- Sturdy Plastic Construction Like The Real Cat Construction Machines These Cat Vehicle Toys Are Built Cat Tough With Sturdy Plastic Construction
Additional Info :
2. CatToysOfficial Construction Tough Rigs 15″ Dump Truck & Excavator Toys 2 Pack, Yellow (82366)
- Super-sized kid powered Caterpillar construction toy vehicle set of 2. Set includes a 15 inch toy dump truck and excavator vehicle, both with articulated parts for real cat construction action.
- The Cat construction toy dump truck and excavator toys are perfect for both indoor and outdoor play and are an ideal sand box toy or beach toy.
- Like the real Caterpillar construction machines, these cat vehicle toys are built Caterpillar tough with sturdy plastic construction
- No batteries required
- Ships in frustration free packaging.
- Appropriate for ages 2 and up.
Additional Info :
3. iPlay, iLearn Heavy Duty Construction Site Play Set, Metal Dump Truck, Excavator Digger, Tractor Bulldozer Diecast Vehicle, Outdoor Sandbox Car Toys, Birthday Gift 3 4 5 Year Old Toddler Boy Kid Child
- Alloy made. Exceptional high quality moving vehicles are made of strong die-cast metal that can stand rough play.
- Realistic vehicles help kids learn about the structures, working principles and applications of machinery in real life.
- Durable parts allow Excavator to rotate, Dump Truck to unload, and Bulldozer bucket to rise, which develops kids fine finger skills.
- Excellent for role playing games and perfect for sandpits. Top rated toys for 3-6 year olds toddler boys, girls, kids, children.
- Best gift for birthday, festivals and holidays. Give your child a construction gift that creates endless happy moments!
Additional Info :
4. The Big Dig and Roll Big Dig Sandbox Digger Excavator Crane with 360° Rotation with Base, Great for Sand, Dirt and Snow | Steel Outdoor Play | Beach Toy | Yellow | Age 3+
- Great for the beach, backyard or playground. Pretend that you’re on a big construction site with this backyard sandbox excavator. The big dig is the perfect sandbox digger with 360° swivel action and two-handed digging and dumping action. The big dig is great for all-seasons.
- All season play: Sandbox digging toy digs sand, dirt, and snow. Dig up to 15″ deep. The big dig can reach 33″ when crane arm is fully extended.
- Dig and dump: Seat and crane arm swivel 360° for digging and dumping action
- Get outside and play: The big dig sandbox digging toy encourages kids to get outside, play and use their imaginations
- Ages 3+ | Weight limit: 110 pounds
Additional Info :
5. Construction Toys 4 Pack Set with Excavator, Bulldozer, Road Roller, Lift Truck Toys, Friction Powered Push and Go Toy Cars for Toddlers, Kids, 3,4,5,6 Year Old Boy, Girl, Sandbox Trucks Vehicles
- ★ Friction Powered Trucks: No batteries needed, just a little push and the truck will rev up with a roar and go a long distance.
- ★ Perfect Size for Little Hands： Designed for toddlers’ hands, easy for little kids to push and grip, perfect size , not too big or small
- ★ Construction Arm Moveable: Each truck has a moveable working arm, kids can do all kinds of construction job with the vehicles.
- ★ Great gift idea: Nice gift package included, 4-pack of different decent-size vehicles, makes it a great gift for vehicle-love boys and girls.
- ★ Sandbox Toy： Boy’s favorite sandbox vehicles play set, 4 types of truck toys, 4 kinds of sandbox fun!
Additional Info :
6. John Deere Sandbox Toys Dump Truck and Toy Tractor with Loader for Kids Aged 18 Months and Up, 6 Inch, Yellow (Pack of 2)
- Sandbox Toy Set: 2-pack with a toy dump truck featuring a working dump bed and toy tractor with a working front loader
- Quality Construction: Durable construction toys are great for both indoor and outdoor play
- Both our kids’ tractor and dump truck are officially licensed John Deere products
- Suitable For: Sand toys are fun for ages 18 months and up
Additional Info :
7. OENUX Play Sand Construction Set, Beach Building Castle Kit w/ 2.2lbs Magnetic Sand, 4 Take Apart Construction Trucks Toys and Signs, Sensory Sandbox with Cover for Boy Girl Kid Toddlers Age 3-8
- 【Construction Sand Playset】Are you looking for a toy to complete your kid’s engineering dreams? Our truck sand playset includes 2.2 lbs play sand, 4 detachable construction vehicles, 4 worker figures, 10 traffic signs and obstacles, 4 sand kits, a pendant and a sandbox. This rich sand playset will keep your little engineer busy for hours on his own construction site.
- 【Magical Sensory Sand】 The “wet” squeezable sand has the texture and fluidity of ordinary sand and the plasticity of plasticine. It is easy to shape, non-sticky, not dry easily and not fade when soaked in water. Child can build their own castle by grasping, pinching and kneading sand, which is very helpful for their imagination and hands-on ability.
- 【Take Apart Truck Set】The construction car set can be assembled into Bulldozer,Excavator,Cement Truck and Dump Truck. Children can take apart and rebuild these vehicles again and again with screwdrivers. And some parts of cars are mobile, which can help kids understand how trucks work. It also can exercise toddler’s thinking ability and stimulate their creativity.
- 【Easy to Clean & Storage】Are you worried that children playing with sand indoors will cause mess? These beach toys come with a sandbox with cover. The sensory bin not only provides toddlers to play sand indoors, it’s also easy to clean and greatly reduces mess. Apart from this, it can be used as a toy storage box for easy storage and carrying out.
- 【Perfect Gift Idea】 These beach toys provide kids with hours of creative and sculptural fun indoors and outdoors. It can also be used as a decoration on cakes. This construction sand set has exquisite packaging and is a perfect gift choice for boys and girls 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 on birthdays, Christmas, and other holidays.
8. Creativity for Kids Sensory Bin: Construction Zone Playset – Sandbox Truck Toys for Kids
- CONSTRUCTION TOYS – Dig, build and learn new skills – one work zone at a time! This ultimate sensory play sandbox is filled with easy to mold sensory sand, toy trucks, sensory tools and more! Just add imagination for constructive hands-on play time
- SENSORY BIN – Sensory bins allow children to discover, imagine and learn while engaging their senses. Place the self-contained sensory bin on a table cloth or towel and scoop, sort, dig and build for easy clean up and endless hours of hands-on play!
- SAFETY TESTED – All sensory bins fillers are carefully selected and safety tested to provide the best at home play activity. Since 1976, Creativity for Kids has proudly made fun and creative experiences today to nurture children’s confidence for life
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED – Complete play set includes 2.5 lbs of soft sensory sand, construction trucks and sensory tools all conveniently packed in a bin with lid for easy storage (Bin measures approx. 14.5″ W x 10.25″ L x 4.75″ H)
- ENDLESS WAYS TO PLAY – Enjoy hours of imaginative play while building fine motor skills and promoting sensory development. Create cognitive tasks for your preschooler as you build, dig, excavate, dump and engage in hands-on play with your sensory bin
Additional Info :
9. BEESTECH Construction Toys, Friction Powered Excavator Toy and Construction Loader Toy, Beach Sand Toys, Construction Truck Vehicles, Sandbox Toys for 3, 4, 5 Years Old Boys Kids Girls (2 Pack)
- Construction Toys with Excavator and Loader: Upgraded with bigger construction bucket to load more sand
- Great Sand Trucks: Big sand wheels, easily run over sand
- Friction Powered Trucks: Just a gentle push and the trucks will go far, no batteries needed
- Big Size: Both the construction vehicles have decent size for 3 year old boys
- Beautiful Gift Box Included： Perfect as 3, 4, 5 year old boys’ gift or present
10. Little Tikes Dirt Diggers Excavator Sandbox for Kids, Including lid and Play Sand Accessories
- COOL CONSTRUCTION THEME – Construction themed sandbox for hours of fun!
- TRUCK RAMP – Lid doubles as a truck ramp.
- SCOOP, DIG & DUMP – Excavator really works to scoop, dig, & dump sand.
- SUPER SAND ACCESSORIES – Includes 6 sand accessories plus an exclusive Dirt Digger (TM) for enough toys to go around.
- HOLDS A TON OF SAND – Holds up to 100 lbs. of sand (not included)
- Ages 3+ years
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best sandbox construction toys
sandbox construction toys often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The sandbox construction toys come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a sandbox construction toys?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the sandbox construction toys will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your sandbox construction toys is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical sandbox construction toys in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some sandbox construction toys contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy sandbox construction toys
Before you choose a sandbox construction toys for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.