Top 10 sandbox bench : Buying in 2022
1. Best Choice Products 47x47in Kids Large Wooden Sandbox for Backyard, Outdoor Play w/Cedar Wood, 2 Foldable Bench Seats, Sand Protection, Bottom Liner – Brown
- COMFORTABLE SEATING: Benches on opposite sides of the sandbox help keep moisture out and are made with backrests to keep kids comfortable and prevent falling backward as they play
- SEATS CONVERT TO COVER: Designed with 2 benches that seat up to 4 children or 2 adults and easily fold down into a split cover to keep the sand clear of debris
- CEDAR WOOD: Heat-treated cedar wood helps the sandbox remain sturdy and durable for a playtime solution that lasts through your child’s younger years
- BOTTOMLESS DESIGN W/ LINER: An included liner goes underneath the bottomless box to facilitate drainage, ventilation, and sand depth adjustment; NOTE: Play-grade sand is sold separately
- FUN FOR ANY AGE: Transform any backyard or outside play area into a space where toddlers and children can socialize, entertain, and explore; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 47.25″(L) x 49″(W) x 8.5″(H); Bench Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. (each)
Additional Info :
2. Outsunny Wooden Kids Sandbox w/ Cover Adjustable Canopy Convertible Bench Seat Bottom Liner
- ADJUSTABLE CANOPY: The height and angle of the sandpit canopy is adjustable to keep your kids comfortable in rain or shine.
- BENCH WITH BACKREST: This sandbox offers a spacious and stable seat with backrest to keep your kids secure and prevent them from falling backwards as they play.
- SOLID MATERIAL: The kids sandpit is made with solid fir wood and a polished smooth surface for a stable structure ready for daily use. No maintenance required.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL DESIGN: The sandpit for kids easily folds flat and converts into a cover to protect the sand when not in use. Both seats and backrests are detachable to expand the playing area at will. Includes black non-woven fabric on the bottom for better sand storage.
- FUN FOR YOUR KIDS: Let your child express their creativity and imagination with this kids sandbox. The large playing space allows multiple kids to dig, build and play together.
Additional Info :
|Color||Natural Wood, Blue and White|
3. Badger Basket Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox with Canopy and Bench Seats
- BUILT-IN BENCH SEATS: The unique sandbox design features fold-up bench seats that each hold up to 200 pounds. When sand play is done, simply unfold the seats and you have a built in cover
- INCLUDES COVER: When sand play is done, simply unfold the seats and you have a built in cover to keep unwanted animals and debris out of the sand
- SUN SHADE CANOPY: The backyard sandbox includes an attached waterproof fabric canopy to help shade little ones from the hot summer sun
- STURDY CEDAR WOOD: Each sandbox is heat treated and includes rust-resistant hardware to withstand harsh weather conditions
- OPEN BOTTOM DESIGN: Bottomless construction also allows for easier drainage to prevent water from puddling inside the sandbox and holds up to 750 pounds of sand
- SANDBOX DIMENSIONS: The sand box measures 46.5″ L x 46.5″ W x 9.5″ H (57″ H to canopy top). Each bench seat measures 44.75″L x 7.5″W x 7.5″H. Play area when bench seats are up measures 44.75″ x 31″
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: Badger Basket is a family owned and U.S. based company with a long-standing history of creating quality products for you and your family. Families have trusted Badger Basket for over 75 years!
- Benches for playtime and canopy to protect from hot sun
- Made with solid wood
- Bottomless design allows you to customize the depth of sand
Additional Info :
4. GUTINNEEN Kids Wooden Outdoor Sandbox w/ Canopy, 2 Foldable Bench Seats, Retractable Roof Sand Protection Liner 47×47-Inch, Brown, Large
- NEW Design RETRACTABLE ROOF- UPGRADE the roof handle by using MUCH THICKER wood so it will not broken! Your kids will have a long period of sand time without the worry of sudden shower or ultraviolet ray. It keeps local cats out when the cover goes down.
- Easy to Clean and Detachable Canopy- It is easy to wash and secure with the hook and loop fastener affixed to the canopy frame.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION- Dedicated T-shaped hinge ensure durability of the back rest. Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold the benches. 2 benches for up to 4 children or 2 adults.
- Bottomless design- Facilitates drainage, ventilation and adjustment of the depth of the sand. FREE Sand screen is included is for the easy storage of sand.
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS : 47.2 inch (L) x 47.2 inch (W) x 51.9 inch (H); Bench Weight Capacity : 200 lbs. (each) Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes
Additional Info :
5. Aivituvin Kids Sand Boxes with Canopy Sandboxes with Covers Foldable Bench Seats, Children Outdoor Wooden Playset – Upgrade Retractable Roof (47x47Inch)
- ★ NEW Design RETRACTABLE ROOF- UPGRADE the roof handle by using MUCH THICKER wood so it will not broken! Your kids will have a long period of sand time without the worry of sudden shower or ultraviolet ray. It keeps local cats out when the cover goes down.
- ★ Easy to Clean & Detachable Canopy- It is easy to wash and secure with the hook and loop fastener affixed to the canopy frame.
- ★ STURDY CONSTRUCTION- Dedicated T-shaped hinge ensure durability of the back rest. Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold the benches. 2 benches for up to 4 children or 2 adults.
- ★ Bottomless design- Facilitates drainage, ventilation and adjustment of the depth of the sand. FREE Sand screen is included is for the easy storage of sand.
- ★ OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 47.2″(L) x 47.2″(W) x 51.9″(H); Bench Weight Capacity: 200 lbs. (each) Easy assembly with pre-drilled holes
Additional Info :
6. JOYMOR Kids Wooden Sandbox with Canopy Cover Outdoor Sandbox with Built in Bench Seat 47×47 inch Cedar Sandbox Play Station with Liner for Backyard, Home and Lawn UV-Resistant
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made of superior heat-treated stained fir wood and rust-resistant hardware and all finishes are non-toxic
- BOTTOMLESS DESIGN WITH LINER: Open bottom with liner facilitate drainage, air the sand and allow you to adjust sand depth
- FOLD OUT THE DOORS OF THE SANDBOX: The benches fold flat to cover the sandpit. Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold. Each folded bench can support up to 200 pounds
- Partner Time: The sandbox provides sufficient space inside for more than one kid, including a water & UV-resistant cover to protect children from hot sun and rain
- ASSEMBLY: Adult assembly required. We don’t recommend installing the sandbox on the surface of brick pavers or concrete since it will interfere with drainage and damage the product. Pay attention to the illustrations and don’t overtighten the screws
Additional Info :
7. Wooden Outdoor Kids Sandbox Convertible Canopy Covered Sand Box Bench Seat Storage
- NEW Design! Convertible Canopy, Canopy Can Be Put Down The When Windy or heavy rain, Greatly reduce the possibility of weather damage. （Two people can be completed in just 2 minutes）
- Upgraded to a stronger hinge, will not easy to tear the wood, Benches fold flat to cover and protect the sand when play time is done!
- Measures 46.5″ inches L x 46.5″ inches W x 57″ inches H overall so there’s plenty of room for several kids to dig, build, and explore together.
- Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware. Canopy top is made with waterproof fabric.
- Bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth. Sand not included.
Additional Info :
8. Badger Basket Covered Convertible Cedar Sandbox with Two Bench Seats Cedar Sandbox, Natural/Green, 46.5 x 46.5 x 9.5 (99870)
- Features two benches and measures 46.5 inches L x 46.5 inches W x 9.5 inches H
- Benches fold flat to cover and protect the sand when play time is done
- Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold
- Bottomless construction helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth
- Made with heat-treated, stained cedar wood and rust-resistant hardware
Additional Info :
9. Costzon Kids Wooden Sandbox with Bench Seats & Storage Boxes, Covered Cedar Square Cabana Sandbox, Children Outdoor Playset for Backyard Home Lawn Garden Beach, Wood Play and Store Sandbox (Natural)
- Seat with Storage Boxes: Two removable storage boxes make it easy for your kids to store toys and snacks inside to keep clean and tidy. The seats have strong load-bearing capacity and can provide kids with spacious rest space when they are tired.
- Bottomless Construction: Your kids are not limited to sand only as deep as the sandbox. The bottomless construction allows kids to freely adjust the depth of the sand to suit their imagination. And the bottomless design also helps drainage and ventilation.
- Safe and Premium Materials: Made of high-quality fir wood, the sandbox is non-toxic and tasteless to ensure the safety and health of kids. The sturdy structure makes it not easy to fade and crack for long-term outdoor use. And it has passed ASTM and CPSIA certification.
- Easy to Assemble and Maintain: The smooth surface protects your kids’ delicate skin from scratches. And the clear wood grain brings a natural feeling without maintenance. You can easily complete the assembly in a short time according to the detailed instructions provided.
- Have Fun with the Sand: Our sandbox provides enough space for your kids to play, dig, build and explore. The children’s creativity and collaboration can be developed through exciting games such as building castles and digging moats. It can bring hours of fun to your kids and is the best gift for them.
Additional Info :
10. Kcelarec Covered Convertible Wooden Sandbox with Canopy and Bench Seats
- Made with Superior fir wood. Heat-treated stained fir wood and rust-resistant hardware. All finishes are non-toxic. Open bottom sandbox that permits the water to drain proper and air the sand
- It’s helps with drainage and allows you to adjust sand depth. Meanwhile, we have a sand screen
- The benches fold flat to cover the sandpit. Hand grips make it easy to fold and unfold. Each folded bench can support 200 pounds
- Convertible Canopy, Canopy Can Be Put Down The When Windy or heavy rain, Greatly reduce the possibility of weather damage.
- The bottomless design permits you to change the profundity of sand to your needs . Made with heat treated, recolored cedar wood and rust proof equipment
Buying Guide to Choose the Best sandbox bench
sandbox bench often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The sandbox bench come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a sandbox bench?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the sandbox bench will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your sandbox bench is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical sandbox bench in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some sandbox bench contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE sandbox bench TO THE USE
Before you choose a sandbox bench for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.