That’s why we rounded up the top 10 safe box selections, recommended by experts and professionals. Read on to discover our favorite products.
There are lots of benefits to using a perfect organizer beyond simply taming clutter.
Ahead, we’ve curated a list of the best safe box on the market because it’s about time you give your most beloved baubles the nice home that they deserve. Keep scrolling for our curated list of favorites.
Best safe box For Organizing Your Favorite Pieces
1. SentrySafe 1160 Fireproof Lock Box, 0.25 Cubic Feet, Black, 16 Pounds
- FIRE RESISTANT BOX: Lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee. Keep your important papers, digital media and other valuables secure and protected from fire with this durable fireproof safety box for home
- ADVANCED FIRE PROTECTION: Fire safe box is UL classified for fire endurance (1/2 hour at 1550ºF) to protect documents and valuables; ETL verified (1/2 hour at 1550ºF) to protect CDs, DVDs, memory sticks and USB drives
- KEY LOCK: Fire resistant safe has a privacy key lock to keep unwanted viewers away and prevent the lid from opening in the event of fire; includes two keys
- CARRYING GRIPS: Convenient carrying grips on fire resistant safe assist with ease of transportation and portability
- SMALL FIRE SAFE: Safety box fits wherever you need; Interior: 3.8 in. H x 13 in. W x 8.6 in. D, exterior: 6.3 in. H x 15.3 in. W x 12.1 in. D
Additional Info :
2. SentrySafe SFW123GDC Fireproof Waterproof Safe with Digital Keypad, 1.23 Cubic Feet, Gun Metal Gray
- Fireproof safe is UL Classified to endure 1 hour at 1700°F and keep interior temperatures safe for irreplaceable documents, valuables, DVDs, and USBs; ETL Verified to withstand a 15 foot fall during a fire and remain closed
- Waterproof safe is ETL Verified for 24 hours of protection in water up to 8 inches deep offering peace of mind in the event of a flood
- Set your own digital combination fire safe with secondary locking key for strong security; digital combination safe features four live-locking bolts, steel construction, pry-resistant hinge bar, locking drawer, interior light, and bolt down hardware
- Exterior: 16.3 in. W x 19.3 in. D x 17.8 in. H; door requires 14.75 in. of clearance to fully open; Interior: 12.6 in. W x 11.9 in. D x 13.8 in. H; large 1.23 cubic foot capacity; weighs 86.69 pounds
- For optimal performance, SentrySafe recommends the use of four high-quality, name branded, alkaline AAA batteries with an expiration date of 8-10 years from the current year. Generic and rechargeable batteries often do not have the lifespan needed to support long term usage
Additional Info :
|Color||Gun Metal Gray|
3. Yuanshikj Electronic Deluxe Digital Security Safe Box Key Keypad Lock Home Office Hotel Business Jewelry Gun Cash Use Storage money (Black 1)
- STRONG & SECURE:Digital Locking- the Electronic Safety Lock Box Is Equipped with an Easy to Program Digital Keypad That Is Simple to Lock and Unlock by Entering Your Security Combination. Two Emergency Keys Are Included for Faster and More Immediate Access.
- SMART CAPACITY:0.2-cubic-feet, Exterior :9.1″ x 6.7″x 6.7″, Interior size: :6.5″ x 8.9″ x 4.3″ (Pls pay full attention to the dimension for this MINI safe box),It gives you easy personal access to your valuables .
- STRONG & SECURE: The mini safe box is made of reinforced solid steel wall construction. Dual security steel door locking bolts & a corrosion & stain-resistant powder coat finish keeps the drop box safe.
- Durable powder coated finish, Magnetic lock for auto-locking;
- Easy to install: The home safe box has pre-drilled holes for wall or floor mounting, Includes mounting bolts.
Additional Info :
4. Amazon Basics Steel Security Safe and Lock Box with Electronic Keypad – Secure Cash, Jewelry, ID Documents – 0.5 Cubic Feet,13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8 Inches
- 0.5-cubic-feet security safe with electronic lock and 3 operation indicator lights; powered by (4) AA batteries (not included)
- Includes 2 emergency override keys to protect against forgotten passcodes or dead batteries; keep keys in a well-hidden, secure location
- Strong steel construction with carpeted floor to protect against scratches and damage; pry-resistant concealed hinges; adjustable/removable interior shelf. Safe is not fireproof or waterproof.
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with four expansion bolts are included to mount safe to wall, floor, or shelf
- Exterior measures 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8 inches (LxWxH); Interior measures 13.6 x 7.2 x 9.7 inches (LxWxH); door thickness is approximately 2 inches; product weight is 17.6 pounds
Additional Info :
5. Voncabay Money Safe Box for Home with Sensor Light & Fireproof Money Bag for Cash Safe, Security Safe Box for Money Safe with Keys & Pass Code, Lock Box Fireproof Safe with Digital Keypad
- [Security Safe Box with Intelligent Sensor Light]: Voncabay Small Safe Box for Home automatically turns on the light after you open the safety box by Using Keypad, soft light makes it easy for you to get the items you need without hurting your eyes and it will turn off after 30 seconds. Additionally, our numeric keypad of Security Safe Box will remind you whether the password is correct with an indicator light and remind you battery is about to run out by lighting up a red light.
- [Cash Safe Box & Fireproof Bag – Excellent Safety Performance]: Made of reinforced alloy steel, our Lock Box Fireproof Safe without holes has two enhanced steel bolts, pry-resistant concealed hinges and a tamper-proof doors, which provides physical protection against forced entry. It also comes with a Waterproof and Fireproof Document Bag which is perfect to protect your small valuables. The combination of Steel Safes and Fireproof Waterproof Bags can give your valuables a double protection.
- [Easy to Set Up]: Only 4 STEPS to set a password for the Fireproof Box. Step 1, Remove the Override Key Cover and use the Override Key to open the safe; Step 2, Remove battery compartment cover of lock safe box and install the 4 x “AA” batteries in the correct directions; Step 3, Press the reset button; Step 4, Enter the new password in 15 seconds and end with “E”. Press “C” to clear entry if wrong digit is entered. Please keep override keys in a safe place outside the safe with keypad.
- [2 Ways to Unlock the Money Safe Box]: Voncabay Small Money Safe has 2 unlock ways: 1) insert the Emergency Backup Keys into the mini safe and turn left, then turn entry knob clockwise to open the personal safe box; 2) use the Numeric Keyboard to enter the password followed by “E”, then turn the knob clockwise to open. Our security box offers Security Lockout System: if an incorrect password is entered three times in a row, the digital keypad will begin a five-minute security lockout period.
- [Smart Capacity Fireproof Safe Box ]: Exterior: 9 x 6.6 x 6.5 inches; Interior: 8.6 x 6.2 x 6.1 inches; Thickness of the latches are 0.6 inch. With only 0.2 Cubic Feet, our Mini Hidden Safe Box can be used as a hotel safe, a closet safe, a wall safe, a floor safe and a fireproof cash box, which can be placed in wardrobes, drawers, and bedside tables. Please Pay Attention to the Size of the Safe Before Purchasing.
Additional Info :
6. RPNB Deluxe Safe and Lock Box,Money Box,Digital Keypad Safe Box,Steel Alloy Drop Safe, Keypad Lock,Perfect for Home Office Hotel Business Jewelry Gun Cash Use Storage,1.8 Cubic Feet
- Strong & Secure : The safe is made of reinforced solid steel wall structure.Double-cylinder latch improves safety and reliability.Provides physical protection against forced entry.
- Smart Capacity : 1.8 cubic feet.Product exterior size-19.65″×13.76″×12.97″(H*W*D), interior size-19.57″×13.66″×10.63″(H*W*D). It gives you enough capacity for your valuables.
- Easy Operation : Opens with your digital code or keys.Digital numbers can be programmed 3 to 8 digits long.3 different colors of lights flashing, indicating different states. You can clearly see if your operation is correct or if the battery is fully charged.
- Easy to Install : 4 AA batteries to control the battery operated digital panel.It has pre-drilled mounting holes and includes mounting hardware to mount it in a closet, shelf or closet under the floor.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We are committed to business integrity quality after-sales guarantee. 1 year warranty!
Additional Info :
7. Book Safe with Combination Lock – Jssmst Home Dictionary Diversion Metal Safe Lock Box for Home Office Code Lock Money Box High Capacity, 9.5 x 6.2 x 2.2 inch, SM-BS0402L, black large
Additional Info :
8. TIGERKING Personal Safe Security Digital Lock Box Key Combination Code Safe Box Steel Money Box Electronic Small Safes for Home, Office, Hotel
- 【Security Safe Box】:The TIGERKING digital safe is made of durable thick steel, equipped with a high-security keyboard lock system and two strong live locking bolts (10mm in diameter). Exterior :12.2 in. W x 7.9 in. D x 7.9 in. H(Please pay full attention to the dimension for this smart safe box before purchase)
- 【Double Protection Security Mode】:Key plus code locking system offers double protection, even someone gets your code, it is impossible to access the contents of your home safe without the master key. Two override keys for manual access(Master key plus emergency key), and the smart keypad (with led indicate light) allows you to program two different pin codes with 3-8 digits
- 【Dual Alarm Warning System】:Violent vibration or three- incorrect entries can activate the warning beep which adds additional protection to this security safe box. The alarm will last 60 seconds unless you enter the correct code
- 【Back-Up Power Via Mario-USB Plug】:When the low battery, the red led light will flash, with the USB-Micro USB label, you can easily use a power bank to power up the system via the Mario-USB plug which hides in the bottom of the keypad
- 【Safes for Home, Hotel, Office】:With 2 Pre-drilled holes both in the back and bottom (comes with 2 mounting bolts), the small safe can be fixed to the wall/floor or hidden space in the cabinet/shelf, it is perfect to protect your cash, handgun, jewelry, documents, passports, heirlooms and more. Suitable for home, office, and other business use.
- 【Double protection design】: The master key is always need to open the safe , with this design, even some one get your code, without the master key , they still can not access to the safe.
- 【About TIGERKING】 TIGERKING has been producing all kinds of safes since 2000. We have a professional after-sales team. We offer a 1-year warranty for our clients. If you have any problems or concerns about the digital keypad safe, please contact us directly, we will provide you with a satisfactory solution as soon as possible.
Additional Info :
9. Jssmst Cash Box with Combination Lock – Durable Metal Cash Box with Money Tray Black,7.87 x 6.3 x 3.35 inches, CB0701M
Additional Info :
10. Safe Box
- Until safe to open, to get the final gem
- Click with your fingers constantly magical safe
- Select the key to open
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best safe box
safe box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The safe box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a safe box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the safe box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your safe box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical safe box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some safe box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy safe box
Before you choose a safe box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.