When it comes to organizing all your things, there is no one correct way of doing it. While there are a few general rules and precautions to take into consideration—like storing in a cool, dark environment—overall, the right roof scupper box depends on your taste and preference.
These are the picks the pros use, recommended to us by experts.
List of 10 roof scupper box : Our top picks
1. Roof Flange Copper Scupper Box (Copper, 4X4)
Additional Info :
2. Wide Mouth Gutter to Downspout Funnel for 3×4 Downpipe (5 inch K Style Gutter, 3×4 inch downpipe)
- No more water and debris build up in the gutter tray
- 45%+ more water moving out of the gutter tray
- 2 Sizes available – for 5 inch or 6 inch K style gutters only
- Designed to ONLY mate to 3×4 inch downpipe
- Read the reviews below – It really does work
Additional Info :
3. yachtZmarine Holding Tank Vent Filter – Direct Generic Replacement for: Dometic, SeaLand, ECO, SaniGuard, Marine Holding Tank Vent Filter, 309311002 309310002 (5/8″ vent hose with 3/4″ GHT connectors)
- HAVE A STINKY BOAT? – Each time you flush, the foul smelling air trapped inside of your marine holding tank is exhausted outside of your boat through a vent. Eliminate these odors by replacing your old expired holding tank vent filter with a yachtZmarine replacement filter.
- HIGHEST QUALITY CARBON – yachtZmarine holding tank vent filters utilize only the best catalytic activated carbon which was specifically developed for removing sewage odors from air streams. The carbon material of our filter has 2 to 3 times the effectiveness of other general activated carbon and chemically impregnated activated carbon filters.
- INCLUDES REPLACEMENT FILTER ONLY – mounting brackets and fittings are not included. This yachtZmarine vent filter is a direct replacement for your current expired filter and will simply snap into place using the existing mounting brackets of your previously installed holding tank ventilation system.
- FOR 5/8″ VENT HOSE APPLICATIONS ONLY – with standard 3/4″ GHT (garden hose threaded) end connectors. Not for use with 1-1/2″ vent hose applications.
- HASSLE FREE WARRANTY and RETURN POLICY – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your yachtZmarine holding tank vent filter, we will immediately replace or fully refund your purchase – GUARANTEED.
Additional Info :
4. Seaworthy Innovations 316 Stainless Steel Boat Scupper Assembly with Hinged Stainless Flapper (P/N SW1047)
- 316 Stainless Steel Frame, Flapper, Backplate, and Screws (4x) with Silicone Seal
- 1.625″ thru hole (other dimensions in photo)
- Improved sealing compared to rubber flapper.
- Improved appearance and durability compared to plastic fame and rubber flapper version
- Please make sure the screw hole orientation is compatible with your application. (N,E,S,W vs NE,NW,SE,SW)
5. for Stainless Steel and Plastic Thru Hull scuppers z
- 1-5/8″ Scupper Flapper Kit
- Includes flapper, mounting wedge, and machine screw
- If your scupper is fine, why replace the whole thing?
6. Bonide (BND909 – Garden Naturals Bug and Slug Killer Bait, Insecticide/Pesticide (3 lb.)
- INSECT KILLER – This pesticide is an effective pest control for use on earwigs, cutworms, sowbugs, pillbugs, crickets, ants (excluding some types of ants), slugs, and snail. It lures these insects out of their hiding places and terminates them.
- FRUIT AND VEGETABLE PROTECTOR – Specially designed for use around fruit trees, berries, ornamentals, and vegetables in and around the home and home garden.
- SLUG KILLER – People and pets can enter the area immediately after product is applied. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing, and use appropriate personal protective equipment when applying.
- COVERS LARGE AREAS – Our 1.5-pound product covers up To 3000 square feet and lasts up to 4 weeks. Apply the bait evenly at approximately 0.5 to 1 lb per 1000 sq ft. For smaller areas apply 0.075 to 0.15 oz (0.5-1 teaspoon) per square yard.
- ORGANIC GARDENING – The active ingredients of Bug and Slug Killer are iron phosphate and Spinosad. Both of which are incredibly effective natural pesticides. Approved for organic gardening, our product is safe for use around people and pets.
Additional Info :
7. RoofPax Expandable 15/19 cft. Waterproof Rooftop Cargo Carrier Bag, Double Zippers, Integrate Mat, 10 Heavy Duty Tie-Down Straps, fits Cars with/Without a Rack or Side Rails, 6 Door Hooks Included.
- ✅ EVERYTHING INCLUDED: Our set includes the EXTENDABLE 15 -> 19 cf. rooftop cargo carrier, 6 door hooks, a lock, and a carry bag, offering you a better and safer solution for safely storing your car top luggage when traveling.
- ✅ EXTRA WATERPROOF: Plan your next trip and never worry about the rain anymore. Our car top carrier roof bag is enhanced with double coating waterproof qualities and double zippers to brave any weather condition you might drive through.
- ✅ EXPANDABLE SIZE: Pack all you want with our new extendable rooftop carrier. With an extra zipper that allows for more space inside, it can now hold up to 6 suitcases for your convenience.
- ✅ COMPATIBLE WITH ANY CAR: Our car roof bag can be used on SUVs or any car. You can quickly and easily install our car roof cargo carrier to raised side rails, roof rack, roof basket or by using the included 6 door hook straps.
- ✅ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTIED: We promise you good deals and satisfaction, that’s why our cargo rack rooftop is backed by a lifetime warranty on zippers and buckles and a 5-year warranty on tears and fabric. Click ‘Add to Cart’ today and order this bundle with no risk!
Additional Info :
|Color||Black, Gray, Orange|
8. YAKIMA – OffGrid Roof Cargo Basket, Medium
- Convenient: A simple, economical way to attach gear-specific Yakima mounts to your factory car rack system; Sold in sets of 6
- Easy installation: Quick and easy 4-step installation with no tools required
- Protect your gear: Dynaflex padding provides protection and grip
- Compatible: Works with most Yakima mounts (except rooftop bike fork style mounts)
- We’ve got your back guarantee: Covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty
Additional Info :
9. ROLA 59504 V-Tex Rooftop Cargo Basket
- Sporty 2 piece construction. Rough-coat finish protects against the elements and resists scratches
- Mounts to round, square and most factory OEM racks. Adjustable brackets fit most cross bars. Mounting hardware included
- Assembled Dimensions – 48 x 37.5 x 5 inches
- Includes easy to fit custom air deflector
- Long lasting durability. Heavy-duty steel construction
Additional Info :
10. Seachoice 18271 Boat Self-Bailing Cockpit Mounted 2-7/8-Inch Scupper Valve Kit, Clear
- Efficiently drains water from self bailing cockpits
- Designed to be mounted over existing thru-hull fittings with 3/4 inch to 1-1/2 inch openings
- Diameter: 2-7/8 inch
- Color: Clear
- Accepts 6 (six) #8 fasteners
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best roof scupper box
roof scupper box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The roof scupper box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a roof scupper box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the roof scupper box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your roof scupper box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical roof scupper box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some roof scupper box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy roof scupper box
Before you choose a roof scupper box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.