Luckily, there are a ton of boxes made specifically to protect your goods.
With so many wonderful baskets and bins available, it’s hard to choose the right record holder box one for the job.
We chose 10 of the most promising box options available today for side-by-side testing to find the very best.
List of 10 Best record holder box : Tried and Tested
1. Crosley AC1004A-NA Record Storage Crate Holds up to 75 Albums, Natural
- Integrated carry handles
- Holds between 40 – 75 albums
- Finished in solid wood
- Fire-branded with the iconic Crosley logo
- Dimensions: 13.75″ (W) x 12.25″ (H) x 18″ (D)
Additional Info :
2. Decorative Vinyl Record Storage Box for 50+ Single Records – Sturdy and Easy to Carry LP Holder with Lid – The Perfect Storage Crate for Your Valuable Album Collection
- A Stylish Way To Organize, Store & Protect Your Records: The decorative grey linen box is especially designed for organizing & storing your favorite vinyl records! Thanks to the practical lid of the LP storage box your records are well protected from dust
- Sturdy & Spacious Vinyl Storage: You can fully rely on the durable vinyl record box with its solid construction to take good care of your records! With 13x13x13” the record case offers ample space for 50+ single vinyls
- Conveniently Sort & Categorize Vinyls: No more annoying searching for your favorite record! The card slot allows for quick labeling of the vinyl record holder so you always have the desired album at hand in no time
- Collapsible Or Stackable For Space-Saving Storage: Make the most out of your available space and easily collapse the vinyl organizer (to 13.6×13.6×2” w/ lid) when not in use or stack several boxes together seamlessly – what a great way to keep everything neat & tidy
- Easy To Carry Vinyl Records Storage: Your favorite sounds right where you want them! The beautiful record album storage is super handy and easily portable with two metal side handles – even when the vinyl record storage holder is fully loaded with your vinyls
Additional Info :
3. Record Album Storage Crate, Bamboo & Acrylic Vinyl Record Crate, Multifunctional Visible Record Holder Crate with Handle, Great for Storing Vinyl Record LP’s/Albums Hanging Letter Size Folders Toy Clothes
- 【Multifunctional storage box】X-cosrack record album storage box can not only store all your favorite vinyl record , but also the meticulous size design can perfectly match hanging letter size folders. It can not only be used as a record rack, but also be used as a hanging letter size folders box in the office. Moreover,it can also be used as a yarn ball, toy or clothing storage box,providing unlimited possibilities for your life organization!
- 【Large capacity】Record storage crate size: 14.17(L)*12.44(W)*9.84(H) inches; it is very suitable for storing your favorite albums/records, and it can hold up to 65 vinyl records to make your records more organized. Effectively protect the record to avoid wear or loss. At the same time, it perfectly matches hanging letter size folders. You absolutely want to have more than two record racks to store your records or files.
- 【Visualization】Our vinyl record storage case is made of top-quality acrylic and Eco-friendly bamboo. Not only is it durable and has visual functions, it is convenient for you to find your record quickly. The LP storage crate is very suitable for your home or office, and you can store your records in one area.
- 【Portable Handles】The vinyl record storage have two handles for easy carrying. The storage crate is very suitable for storing records,albums, letter size folders,magazines, books, letters, towels, toy,clothes, etc. It provides endless organizational possibilities for your life!
- 【WHAT YOU GET】1* Record Storage Crate.If you have any problems with this record crate, please don’t hesitate to contact us and you will get a 100% satisfactory response.
Additional Info :
4. Yuzehuaza Vinyl Record Storage Holder Trapezoidal LP Record Crate Album Shelf Desktop Organizer Box for Books Files Photos, Rustic Brown
- 【SUITABLE SIZE】- This 14.08 inch * 11.8 inch vinyl record storage is designed according to universal size records. It can organize up to 63 vinyl records and protect them efficiently. When you put precious collection in this record holder, they can prevent damage and loss!
- 【MULTIPLE USES】- This record storage holder can store not only vinyl records but also hanging letter size file folders or other office stationery. In addition, the LP record crate is ideal for storing snacks, photos, books, clothes and other stuff at home too. You can store items freely according to your own preferences!
- 【VISIBLE & MODERN】- The trapezoidal design of this record storage crate increases aesthetic and you will find vinyl records quickly. With its visible grid panels, you can put your most favotite record at the front. The desktop organizer box has 2 handles handy for record transport to show your collection with others.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIAL】- The album storage is made of compact wooden board and strong metal. The smooth surface of the record box will not hurt your hands while fliping through vinyl records. The metal grid panel with black plastic coating makes it very sturdy and anti-rusty. You can use it for a long time.
- 【100% SATISFACTION】- If you have any question about the product you received, please let us know without hesitation. We would try our best to help you and improve your purchasing experiences.
Additional Info :
|Color||Rustic Brown & Black|
5. MODERN VINYL Record Holder – Matte Black Metal – 160-200 LP Storage – Simple, Quick Assembly – Vinyl Display, Storage – High-End Design – Protects Vinyl – Organize Albums – Book, Magazine, Files
- High-End Vinyl Rack! Enhance the media center using our matte black metal vinyl rack. The slanted leg design now can hold 160-200 LP’s in an organized and stylish manner by including a new support bar. Create an area of your home dedicated to music and the vinyl collection. Records are making a comeback so make sure you have the proper storage! Protect your valuable albums using our rack. Dimensions:
- Organize Vinyls! Finally organize all of the vinyl laying around or on top of your record stand. Create a beautiful area designated to music and passion. The minimalist design looks amazing next to a vintage record stand. Show off love for music and home decor at the same time. Easily find and access your vinyls using our special record rack. Our product also works for books, magazines and files.
- Simple Assembly! Hassle-free assembly with all necessary tools. Our record holder comes in 16x 1 1/4″ screws, 16x 1″ screws, 8x crossbars, 4x legs, 2x racks (top tier), 2x racks (bottom tier), 4x silicone pads, 1x allen wrench, 1x wrench & 2x dividers with 2 silicone covers for each end. The result is a sturdy metal stand! A short 10-20 minutes will give you a beautiful, high-end vinyl holder to properly display your albums. Organize them on the rack and double as home decor.
- Awesome Gift! Do you know a vinyl enthusiast who needs a little organization?! Vinyl collections big and small are in need of our record rack. Instead of a pile on the ground or record stand have a designated beautiful space. Our rack holds up to 200 LP’s which is perfect for a long time collector. Our product is an awesome present to anyone who loves vinyl. The classic metal design matches any home decor. We even added silicone pads to prevent scratching.
- U.S.A. Design and Testing: While our products are manufactured overseas, ALL of our DESIGN AND TESTING was done right here in the United States. Our USA customer service team stands by to provide you with exceptional, lightning quick responses to your every concern. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
Additional Info :
6. Vaultz Vinyl Record Storage Box – Locking 50 Album Holder & Organizer – Great Alternative to Flimsy LP Crate – 14.4 x 13.4 x 9.6 Inches – Black
- SECURE VINYL STORAGE – Get ready to rock out with the vinyl record holder that makes organizing your album collection effortless. Each box has a capacity for 50 records with up to 12″ sleeves.
- COMBINATION LOCK – Complete with a convenient combination lock for extra security, our portable vinyl holder with handle provides features trademarked Vaultz key-less locking.
- DURABLE – Built to last, the LP storage cabinet with lock features reinforced hinges, durable corners and metal rails, and anti-scuffing rubber feet. These are must have accessories for any serious collector with valuable LPs!
- GET ORGANIZED – This complete album storage for vinyl records allows you to organize your collection while protecting it from physical damage or theft.
- CUSTOMER SUPPORT – If you have any questions or concerns about our record organizer case, our team is available 24/7 and will be happy to help you lock in on a solution.
Additional Info :
7. Snap-N-Store Vinyl Record Storage Box – Pack of 1 – 13.2 x 12.625 x 12.5 Inch LP Holder with Lid for 12-inch Records – Crate Holds up to 75 Vinyl Albums – Black
- VINYL STORAGE – Get ready to rock out with the vinyl record holder that makes organizing your album collection effortless. Each box lets you store up to 75 records 12″ in size.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – This record organizer arrives flat and can be put together or taken apart in a jiffy. Simply snap the sides together for album storage that’s ready to use.
- STURDY – Every Snap-N-Store vinyl record case features heavy-duty panels with industrial-sized snaps, as well as reinforced crate corners that provide durability you can count on.
- ORGANIZER – Our record holder for albums also includes a chrome card insert on the front for labeling the genre or type of records in your collection.
- STYLISH VINYL HOLDER – Available in a variety of colors and designs, this LP storage container makes a great display when stacked, placed on a shelf, or set next to the record player.
Additional Info :
8. Victrola Wooden Record Crate – Table Top Album Holder and Organizer for All Records, Holds over 50 Vinyls, Classy Wood Finish, Easy Installation, Elegant Design
- ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR VINYLS – The Victrola Wooden Crate lets you safely store over fifty records holding your favorite 33’s, 45’s & 78’s. Place this album case on a table, shelf or night stand in bedroom, living room, office, or any listening space
- REAL WOOD CONSTRUCTION – Crafted in authentic wooden finish that adds a classy look, this durable record storage organizer (14″W x 13.25″D x 11.75″H; 5lbs) is perfect for all records, albums and even magazines, books & comics. A great organization option
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE – No extra tools or hardware required. Just attach the pieces together and voila! The cube is ready to be set next to your Victrola record player or any turntable. It’s hassle-free and lets you store and pull out your LPs with ease
- A UNIQUE GIFTING OPTION – Every music tells a story and it can get even more beautiful when shared with loved ones. Gift this record holder to your spouse, partner, parents, grandparents, or work colleagues and let them show off their vintage collection
- BRINGING LIFELONG MUSIC MEMORIES TO YOUR HOME – Precision, Quality and Innovation is what defines Victrola. From retro vinyl record players and turntables to modern music, the brand has been serving all music lovers with a treat for over a century now
Additional Info :
9. Victrola Vintage Vinyl Record Storage and Carrying Case, Fits all Standard Records – 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM, Holds 30 Albums, Perfect for your Treasured Record Collection, Black
- A PERFECT STORAGE SOLUTION FOR YOUR RECORDS – Victrola’s Vinyl Storage case is an ideal solution for storing vinyl turntable records. It’s well-built, durable and sturdy, and holds up to 30 records (depending on the sleeve thickness)
- PROTECT YOUR TREASURED RECORDS FROM DAMAGE – With heavy duty hardware, corner guards and a secure lock system, this holder and carrying case keeps your precious records protected from dust, scratches, bumps and falls
- A GREAT COMPLEMENT TO YOUR TURNTABLE – Whether you are using a Victrola 8-in-1 Navigator, or a 6-in-1 Nostalgic Vintage Turntable, or any retro or modern record player, this storage case fits all LP records in 7, 10 or 12 inches
- CHOOSE FROM A WIDE RANGE OF COLORS, patterns and designs to find the one that suits your style. Thoughtfully designed handle on the top is solidly built and makes this turntable record case PORTABLE and EASY TO CARRY AROUND
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN & FINISH – Victrola’s 115-year commitment to craftsmanship is evident in its range of Vintage Turntables with a modern twist and conveniences of present-day online music streaming. Create lifelong music memories with your loved ones
Additional Info :
10. MyGift Vintage Gray Solid Wood Vinyl Record Media Holder Crate Style Organizer Carrier Box with Handles, Record Album Storage Fits 7, 10 and 12-inch Discs
- Vintage gray solid wood vinyl record storage crate perfect for keeping your album collection efficiently organized and stylishly displayed in your living room or den **Albums not included**
- Cutout handles on the sides allow for easy carrying
- Perfect for storing 7, 10 and 12-Inch disc albums
- Vintage gray solid wood construction seamlessly blends with rustic and country-themed decors **Some assembly required**
- Approximate Dimensions: Overall – 15 W x 7.9 D x 10.8 H; Handles – 3.9 W x 0.7 H (in inches)
Additional Info :
We have something for everyone here, from comforting tea to coffee and cheese to specialized things—there’s a personalized record holder box for everyone in your life. If you know your giftee’s general interests, you can find them an appropriate record holder box.
Buying Guide to Choose the Best record holder box
record holder box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The record holder box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a record holder box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the record holder box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your record holder box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical record holder box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some record holder box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE record holder box TO THE USE
Before you choose a record holder box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.