When it comes to organizing all your things, there is no one correct way of doing it. While there are a few general rules and precautions to take into consideration—like storing in a cool, dark environment—overall, the right raised planter box liner depends on your taste and preference.
These are the picks the pros use, recommended to us by experts.
List of 10 raised planter box liner : Our top picks
1. Gardeners Supply Company Raised Garden Bed Liner | Elevated Planters Box Replacement Fabric for Outdoor Raised Beds, VegTrug and Backyard Flowerbeds | Holds Soil Allows Water to Drain – 4ft X 4ft
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Raised Garden Bed Liner Replacement 4′ x 4′ —Made of eco-friendly polypropylene fabric material which is known for its durable, breathable, recyclable, and water-resistant characteristics. These fabrics are generally considered not toxic and safe for human contact which adds an extra layer of protection to our garden bed and holds the soil from washing out.
- BEST USE FOR: Raised Beds and Elevated Planter Box Gardening Raised bed liners keep soil contained so you can install the beds on a patio, paved area or concrete slab or any hard surface without soil washing out and making a mess. They help prevent weeds from infiltrating beds and drain excess water that helps our plants away from drowning. A practical and very useful gardening accessory for our raised planter boxes.
- DURABLE FABRIC MATERIAL: Made in the USA Our premium raised bed liners replacement is made from high-quality polypropylene fabric that has a good tensile strength — ideal to withstand heavy loads of soil mix for our VegTrug and outdoor garden beds. This replacement bed liner has good moisture wicking qualities letting excess water out of the raised beds to avoid drowning our prized plants and vegetables.
- EASY TO INSTALL: This eco-friendly bed liner can be installed easily without needing any extra tools. Simply lay flat to the raised garden beds, vegetable VegTrug and elevated planter boxes before adding soil mix. It is best to tuck this replacement bed liner with staples for a neat and tidy installation.
- OUTDOOR GARDEN TESTED & GUARANTEED: Every purchase you make is 100% guaranteed. We will exchange or refund your purchase for any product that is not what you expected or does not work as described during its lifetime.
2. Best Choice Products 48x24x30in Raised Garden Bed, Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand for Backyard, Patio, Balcony w/Bed Liner, 200lb Capacity
- LARGE PLANTING SPACE: Designed with a long bed space (SKY2383 5 CuFt/ SKY6377 2.65 CuFT) deep enough to provide your plants and vegetables with ample room to breathe and grow healthy
- PROPER DRAINAGE: Allows excess water to drain out, keeping soil fresh and protecting plants from waterlogging or mineral buildup
- ALL-WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Naturally durable Chinese fir wood provides a water- and weather-resistant structure that discourage warps and sagging over time
- ERGONOMIC HEIGHT: The 30-inch tall design reduces excessive bending and kneeling to help preserve your back and knees as you tend to your balcony, deck, or patio garden
- RAISED GARDEN BED LINER: Separates wood from the soil, keeping the wooden garden planter in excellent condition and discouraging weeds and animals from interfering with plant growth; (Note: Only available for SKY2383 & SKY6377); OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48.5″(L) x 23″(W) x 30″(H); Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
Additional Info :
3. Jumbl Raised Canadian Cedar Garden Bed | Elevated Wood Planter for Growing Fresh Herbs, Vegetables, Flowers, Succulents & Other Plants at Home | Great for Outdoor Patio, Deck, Balcony | 34x18x30”
- GROW A GORGEOUS HERB GARDEN | Elevated Outdoor Planter Offers Beautiful, Practical Design for Growing Your Favorite Herbs, Veggies, Fruits, Flowers & Other Vegetation Above Ground | A Stunning Accompaniment to Any Small Space!
- 100% ROT-RESISTANT RED CEDAR | Reap a Bountiful Crop Season After Season! | High-Grade Cedar Wood Resists Weather-Related Damage, Won’t Warp, Shrink or Swell in High Humidity & Features Unique Red Coloring
- COMFORTABLE RAISED DESIGN | A Healthy Choice for Gardeners with Bad Backs, Muscle Strain, Spinal Ailments & Chronic Pain | Upright Styling Alleviates Stress & Tension from Legs, Knees, Neck, Shoulders, Spine, Lower & Upper Lumbar, Etc.
- SUPER SIMPLE ASSEMBLY & SETUP | Set Includes Step-by-Step Instructions, Parts & Hardware—No Tools Required! | Just Fill with Soil, Seeds or Starter Plants & Place in Sunny Location
- SMART SOLUTION FOR LIMITED SPACE | Grow Rosemary, Mint, Cilantro, Thyme, Parsley, Oregano, Lavender & Other Floral/Herbal Favorites Anywhere | Standing Garden Comes in  Sizes for Patios, Apartment Balconies, Fire Escapes & Beyond!
Additional Info :
4. 52.7x22x30in Raised Garden Bed, Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand for Outdoor Gardening, Liner Included, 230lbs Capacity
- 🥀 LARGE PLANTING SPACE: The raised garden bed designed with a nearly 4-foot-long (5 CuFt) bed deep enough to ensure your plants and vegetables can breathe and grow healthy.
- 🍊 8 GRIDS for Grow 8 Different Plants: 2 installation methods, use the shelves to make 8 grids to grow different vegetables or herbs, or disassemble shelves to make a whole garden box to grow more.
- 🥕 2 TIERS & VERSATILE: Wooden planter features 2 tiers for planting and storing. The lower shelf can be used for storage and display to put some planting tools and other accessories there.
- 🍅 ERGONOMIC HEIGHT: The 30-inch tall design removes the need for bending or kneeling, preserving your back and knees as you tend to your balcony, deck, or patio garden.
- 🌼 EXTRA Side Workstation & PROTECTIVE LINER: Provides a spacious and convenient place to work & store. The liner is included in the elevated garden bed.
Additional Info :
5. VegTrug Small Replacement Liner
- Pre formed ready to use
- Easy to fit
- Vegtrug not included
- No assembly required
Additional Info :
6. Best Choice Products Raised Garden Bed 48x24x32-inch Mobile Elevated Wood Planter w/Lockable Wheels, Storage Shelf, Protective Liner
- EASY MOBILITY: Built with a set of locking wheels to move the planter from place to place and capture the right amounts of sun and shade
- ERGONOMIC STRUCTURE: Stands 32 inches tall, making it perfect for those who struggle to bend down or lean over while gardening
- GARDEN BED LINER: Separates wood from the soil, keeping planter in excellent condition and preventing weeds and other invasive species from interfering with plant growth
- MAXIMIZE SPACE: Get the most out of your planting and storage space thanks to the large bed with a built-in storage shelf for your favorite garden accessories
- 4 DRAINAGE HOLES: Allows excess water to drain out, preventing root breakdown and oversaturation while keeping the soil fresh; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48″(L) x 23.25″(W) x 32″(H); Weight Capacity: 100 lbs.
Additional Info :
7. Apipi 2 Pack Raised Garden Planter Fabric Bed, 4 Divided Grids Durable Plastic Square Planting Grow Pot with Drainage Holes for Tomatoes Peppers Herb Flower Vegetable Plants
- Made of eco-friendly polypropylene material, waterproof, heat and cold resisting(-94℉ to 320℉).
- 4 GRIDS GARDEN BED – This plastic planting garden bed has 4 divided grids, 11.8″(L)*11.8″(W)*9.8″(H) for each grid. There are 4 drain holes on bottom, helpful for planter growth.
- GREAT FOR SEEDLING GROWING AND PLANTING – This raised garden bed is good for the growth of seedlings and planters, and it works with any material pot or planter. Cube square allows it to be placed on any flat surface, rooftop, patio, urban gardens, concrete, etc.
- FILL IT AND PLANT – This is an amazing way to grow vegetables without the hassle of an in-ground garden. It’s easy to raise the garden bed. Just unfold it on any level surface, yard, deck or patio, and you’re ready to grow.
- Please check our product size carefully and read the product size descriptions before purchasing to avoid a possible unpleasant shopping experience.
Additional Info :
8. Raised Garden Bed with Legs, Ohuhu Elevated Wood Planter Box with Storage Shelf & Bed Liner, 35x16x32 Inch Raised Beds Outdoor Indoor Planters Stand for Vegetables Flowers Herbs Backyard Patio Balcony
- Premium Craftsmanship: Made of natural wood, the Ohuhu Elevated Wood Planter is non-paint, solid and durable, providing adequate space for your plants as well as vegetables and keeping out the hassle of weeds and pets!
- Ultimate User-friendly: Go easy on your back and knees! Measured 82cm/32” high, this raised garden bed allows you to have a comfortable gardening experience without bending your knees and lower back!
- Drainage Gaps: Too much water in the soil makes your planting go south! That’s why we’ve crafted our planter with drainage gaps to prevent your plants from getting waterlogged or rotten and keep the soil fresh without excessive mineral buildup.
- Bonus Non-woven Liner: Keep your planter in tip-top shape! Thanks to the included non-woven liner, the soil and the wooden frame are separated, making the wood planter free of erosion and last effortlessly for years to come!
- Two-layer Design: Two is better than one! Coming with 2 layers, this double-layer planter can hold your plants and your garden tools as well, keeping your yard, garden, greenhouse nice and tidy.
Additional Info :
9. Pannow Fabric Raised Planting Bed, Garden Grow Bags Herb Flower Vegetable Plants Bed Rectangle Planter for Plants Flowers and Vegetables (2ft x 4ft)
- ★Space-saving Gardening – Just enjoy the fun of growing your own organic vegetables and fruits; Our planting container is perfect for plants, flowers and fresh herbs, vegetables, fruits etc.
- ★Premium Material – Made of a proprietary fabric material, a highly durable, UV resistant, non-woven fabric that provides exceptional air flow throughout the soil and root systems and allows excess moisture to easily drain away
- ★Considerate Design – Plants will grow above the natural ground level with our fabric raised garden bed, which makes tending your garden much easier as you can weed, prune, water and harvest your crop with less stooping and bending; Ideal for anyone with back or joint problems
- ★Easy Storage – When the growing season is over, simply empty the earth out of the fabric bag and pack it away; Compact folded size for easy storage and can be reused year after year
- ★Size & Easy Use – 24″ x 47″ x 16″ Rectangle shape; No assembly required, just unfold, fill and grow; Suitable for both indoor and outdoor planting(soil, plants and seeds not included)
Additional Info :
10. Giantex Raised Garden Bed on Wheels, Wood Planter Box with Legs, Liner, Drain Holes, Elevated Garden Bed for Vegetables, Standing Garden Container for Backyard, Patio, 47.5″ LX 23.5″ WX 33″ H
- Solid Fir Wood: The raised garden bed is made of premium fir wood, which is designed for great strength and lasting durability. And it is fixed by screws for adding stability. The thick and solid wood boards are polished well to prevent your hands from scratch.
- Spacious Planting Area: This planter bed comes with 2 versatile tiers for planting and storing. The planting area is spacious enough to cultivate flowers, vegetables, herbs and fruits. Besides, the bottom shelf can be used to store some planting tools and display potted plants.
- Easy to Assemble & Move: The raised planter bed is easy to put together with clear instructions. Paired with four caster wheels, this raised garden bed is easy to move and two of wheels can lock the planter bed in place. Overall Dimension: 47.5”(L) X 23.5”(W) X 33”(H).
- Drainage Holes & Inner Liner: Four drainage holes are convenient to drain out excess water. Besides, we also provide a black liner to retain the soil and protect the garden bed from water damage.
- Ergonomic Design & Wide Application: Designed with the height of 33″, the raised garden bed is suitable for those who have backache or knee pain while gardening. This practical planter bed can be used in many occasions, such as balcony, greenhouse, backyard, etc.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best raised planter box liner
raised planter box liner often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The raised planter box liner come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a raised planter box liner?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the raised planter box liner will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your raised planter box liner is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical raised planter box liner in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some raised planter box liner contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy raised planter box liner
Before you choose a raised planter box liner for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.