The10 Very Best planter stand box
1. LZRS 47x22x30 inches Raised Garden Bed Elevated Wooden Planter Box Stand with Legs for Herbs,Vegetables,Flowers,Great for Outdoor Patio, Deck,Natural
- 100% FIR WOOD MATERIAL: LZRS raised planter bed is made of high quality fir wood with non-paint , which is durable enough to provide strong support to your plants, and it can be used for a long time.Fir wood is known for its strength and dimensional stability，it has a natural texture and color and a unique fragrance, it is a good material to be used as a flower pot.
- LARGE PLANTING SPACE: Designed with a nearly 4’’ bed deep enough to ensure your plants and vegetables can breathe and grow healthy
- ERGONOMIC HEIGHT:LZRS raised planter bed designed by 30-inch height, removes the need for bending or kneeling, the upright styling alleviates stress and tension from legs, knees, neck, shoulders which allows you grow and maintain your plants with ease and confidence.
- SUPERIOR DRAINAGE:The drainage holes at the bottom of the garden bed allows excess water to drain out.The design can not only drain excess water but also promote plants’ photosynthesis.LZRS raised planter bed is perfect for planting and displaying flowers, vegetables, and fruits.Perfect for Patio, Backyard, Lawn, Deck, Garden.
- Customer Service : LZRS Customer Service is here to help! If you have any question,Please contact with us. We will reply in 24 hours. Customer satisfaction is our #1 Goal.
Additional Info :
2. Piksedo Raised Garden Bed, Elevated Planter Metal Plant Box with Legs Standing Garden Stand Drainage Holes Frosted Black
- ▶【Overall Dimensions】24″ L x 11″ D x 18″ H, overall, planter deep: 8.3 inch, holds about 1.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants.
- ▶【Durable Steel Frame】Constructed of heavy duty steel frame with anti-rusty coating, the mobile raised garden bed is extremely sturdy and highly resistant to rust and corrosion, suitable for long time outdoor indoor use.
- ▶【ERGONOMIC 】Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient.
- ▶【Drainage System】 This elevated garden bed designed with one drainage hole in the middle, allow excess water to drain away, keep soil fresh and prevent plants from over-watering.
- ▶【Protect The Floor】Plastic feet will not scratch or mar decking or floor, All required hardware and tools included for easy assembly.
Additional Info :
3. Raised Garden Bed with Legs, Ohuhu Elevated Wood Planter Box with Storage Shelf & Bed Liner, 35x16x32 Inch Raised Beds Outdoor Indoor Planters Stand for Vegetables Flowers Herbs Backyard Patio Balcony
- Premium Craftsmanship: Made of natural wood, the Ohuhu Elevated Wood Planter is non-paint, solid and durable, providing adequate space for your plants as well as vegetables and keeping out the hassle of weeds and pets!
- Ultimate User-friendly: Go easy on your back and knees! Measured 82cm/32” high, this raised garden bed allows you to have a comfortable gardening experience without bending your knees and lower back!
- Drainage Gaps: Too much water in the soil makes your planting go south! That’s why we’ve crafted our planter with drainage gaps to prevent your plants from getting waterlogged or rotten and keep the soil fresh without excessive mineral buildup.
- Bonus Non-woven Liner: Keep your planter in tip-top shape! Thanks to the included non-woven liner, the soil and the wooden frame are separated, making the wood planter free of erosion and last effortlessly for years to come!
- Two-layer Design: Two is better than one! Coming with 2 layers, this double-layer planter can hold your plants and your garden tools as well, keeping your yard, garden, greenhouse nice and tidy.
Additional Info :
4. AMERLIFE Raised Garden Bed 48x30x24 Inch – Elevated Wooden Planter Box Stand with Legs for Vegetable Flower Herb Outdoor Gardening Backyard Patio,30 Inch Height 380 lbs Capacity
- 【Exquisite Raised Garden Bed】Rustic and natural style planter bed has 8.7″ depth, provides enough depth for plants and vegetables to breathe, grow healthily and also less frequent watering required. Ideal for planting vegetables, flowers, herbs in the backyard, patio, deck, and balcony, etc.
- 【Quality Material Selected】Made of 100% Fir wood with non-paint, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability, and low maintenance required. Each wood boards are carefully polished that will not be scratched by accident.
- 【Ergonomic Height Structure】 AMERLIFE Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand, designed by 30-inch height, users could easily manage the plants without bending down and the risk of backache. Less bending during planting, caring, and harvesting plants. Relieve muscle stress and enjoy the perfect gardening experience.
- 【Durable Construction】AMERLIFE Wood Planter Garden Box Kit comes with the complete side board. Compared with other several pieces side board planter box, our garden planter will be more stable and fixed firmly. Better maintain the soil moisture without soil leakage. Reinforced crossbars provide higher load-bearing (380 lbs) and keep overall stability.
- 【Amazingly Easy Installation】Super simple assembly, embedded combination mode and firm connection. The installation process can be finished in 5 minutes with step-by-step instruction. Start fresh with the ideal soil blend and fill the seeds. Raise your plants now!
Additional Info :
5. Kinsuite Raised Garden Bed for Vegetables Flower Herb Elevated Planter Box Stand for a Deck, Patio or Backyard
- DESIGN- The slope at the bottom is designed to allow water to flow out of the central drain more quickly and does not form mound or fungy.
- ERGONOMIC- Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient.
- SPACIOUS GARDENING BED- Our raised garden bed provides ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants with solid supporting frame.
- OUTDOOR USAGE- This plant bed can be placed at patios, porches, decks, balconies or garden. Nice fit for those who don’t want to or cant bent down while gardening.
- EASY SETUP- Quick and easy to assemble. Screws and instructions are included in the box.
Additional Info :
6. Outsunny 47” Wooden Raised Garden Bed with Trellis, Coutryside Style Elevated Planter Box Stand with Open Storage Shelf, Spacious Planting Area for Vegetables, Herbs, Flowers
- WIDE USE: With this helpful elevated planter box with legs, you can cultivate plants, making it more convenient to manage and take care them. Plus, our elevated garden planters can be placed anywhere: from your patio and yard to your garden, greenhouse, or anywhere you’d like to grow vegetables, herbs, or flowers.
- DECORATIVE EFFECT: The grid on the back of this elevated garden bed can be decorated with rattans or with LED lights, making this plant bed a beautiful landscape and create a rustic style.
- 2 LEVELS OF WORKSPACE: This raised garden bed with legs features 2 levels for planting and storing. You can cultivate plants on the top of the planter raised bed, giving a nice place for your plants to live and grow. Also, the raised planter box’s lower shelf can be used for storage and display to put some planting tools and other accessories there.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Natural raised bed planter can be painted, so you can put it in any color that you’d like. This means the cedar raised garden bed can fit in just about anywhere with a personal touch, from a porch and patio to a balcony and backyard space.
- RAISED GARDEN BOX OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 46.75″L x 22.75″W x 64.25″H; Bed Size: 44″L x 20″W x 10.75″H ; Weight Capacity: 330lbs (planter bed); 110lbs (shelf).
Additional Info :
7. Giantex Raised Garden Bed, Elevated Planter, Metal Plant Box with Legs, Standing Garden Stand,Drainage Holes, Vegetables and Flowers Growing Container for Indoor and Outdoor Use (40″ Lx13 Wx31.5 H)
- Two Holes at the Bottom– There are two holes on the bottom which could used to let the plants breathe freely. And it could help plants to grow better and have healthy condition.
- Large Inside Space–This Giantex garden bed has spacious inside space , and could contain many plants, cost-effective and durable.
- Easy to Assemble– This product has straight forward illustrations and descriptions. Every screw and pin has its own code and easy to understand the assemble progress.
- Multifunctional Usage– This Giantex garden bed has multifunctional usage for plants, flowers and fresh herbs, vegetables and fruit. It could let you have your own small garden in backyard.
- Solid Construction– Thick steel panel and there is reinforced sustainment on the 4 corners, the frame follows the scientific principle, and has tough iron pipe frame, which makes this product more stable and solid.
Additional Info :
8. EMSCO Easy Picker Raised Bed Grow Box – With 30″ Stand, 4 Casters, and Supply Storage Grate – Self-Watering
- CONVENIENT MOBILE PLANTER – The Easy Picker is the ultimate raised bed gardening system. The unit is mobile and features four swivel casters for easy transport and sun tracking that works great in areas with limited space.
- SELF-WATERING AND IMPROVED AERATION – The self-contained system of the Easy Picker is self-watering. It automatically waters plants by wicking moisture from its 2-gallon water reservoir and has water overflow holes to prevent overwatering. Additionally, plants rest above an aeration screen that enhances the oxygen flow to plant roots and encourages faster growth, which allows you to grow more with less effort.
- SPACE SAVER – The Easy Picker is perfect for homeowners with limited space who wish to grow plants and vegetables. It is less expensive than large, traditional raised bed gardens and can be used to introduce people to gardening with minimal investment. Even users in tight urban areas can use the Easy Picker, as you can grow vegetables in small spaces, such as fire escapes or rooftop verandas.
- WEED PREVENTION –The Easy Picker alleviates weed growth by having its own self-contained soil system. A mulch cover is included to further prevent the development of weeds.
- 30” STAND – With its convenient elevated height of 30”, homeowners can tend to their plants while standing. This eliminates the need for kneeling, stooping, or bending, so you can enjoy gardening without difficulty. This feature is ideal for seniors and wheel chair users.
Additional Info :
9. SweetBin Raised Garden Planter Bed, Tiered and Freestanding Planter Stand with 5 Boxes (Brown), 25″ Long30 Wide31 Tall, Good for Herbs, Flowers, or Vegetables in Patio Balcony Indoor Outdoor
- ☘Enjoy Gardening: The ergonomic ladder shape design is not high or low so that you can easily enjoy the fun of gardening. At the same time, the avoids the continuous bending of the planting work and is very friendly to those who cannot enjoy gardening because of hip or back problems.
- ☘Make full use of Space: Our SweetBin garden bed can provide enough space for your plants and will not waste valuable space in the patio, yard, balcony or other outside areas. It only takes up a little space to grow various herbs, flowers, vegetables, or other plants.
- ☘Perfect Material: The frame of raised garden bed is made of durable black duty powder coated steel frame. In addition, plastic bins made of 100% new polypropylene with food safety grade. Both the garden planter and the bin are resistant to weather, so they are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- ☘Drainage System: The garden bed is designed with good drainage system. Multiple drainage holes and stepped bins are combined to form an independent drainage system. All herbs and plants are placed in a staggered pattern to get enough sunlight and water.
- ☘Easy To Assemble: The garden planter bed can be assembled quickly and easily through the included instructions and supporting tools. Each brown plastic box container is 23″*8″*6″ and enough 5 boxes can meet your planting requirements.
Additional Info :
10. Outsunny Wooden Raised Garden Bed with 8 Slots, Elevated Planter Box Stand with Open Shelf for Limited Garden Space to Grow Herbs, Vegetables, and Flowers
- SPACIOUS AND SEPARATE: The elevated planter box with legs is big enough to hold 8 different herbs, flowers, or vegetables. Built with proper space grids to ensure your plants can grow healthy and avoid excessive growth.
- WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Made of natural and stable fir wood which is great for growing plants and covered with water-resist paint for long-term use. The elevated garden planters can be placed indoors or outdoors through the seasons.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE SOLUTION: Besides 8 separate plant compartments, you can use the bottom shelf of the elevated garden bed for keeping gardening tools and items near the planting area within reach.
- NO NEED TO BEND DOWN: The raised design makes this raised garden bed with legs perfect for those who don’t like to bend down or lean over while they garden. And this raised planter box reduces back and knee strain and also helps protect plants from rabbits and other uninvited elements.
- RAISED GARDEN BOX DIMENSIONS: Overall Dimension: 43.25″ L x 18″ W x 30″ H, Planter Bed Size: 41.75″ L x 16.5″ W x 7.25″ H, Each Grid Size: 10.25″ L x 8″ W, Bottom Shelf Size: 42″ L x 14.5″ W x 5.25″ H cm. Weight Capacity:40 lbs (planting area), 25 lbs (storage shelf). Easy assembly is required. NOTE: In order to increase the service life, we recommend that it’s equipped with non-woven fabric by yourself.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best planter stand box
planter stand box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The planter stand box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a planter stand box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the planter stand box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your planter stand box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical planter stand box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some planter stand box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy planter stand box
Before you choose a planter stand box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.