Top 10 planter box vegetables : Buying in 2022
1. Cedar Raised Planter Box with Legs – Elevated Wood Raised Garden Bed Kit – Grow Herbs and Vegetables Outdoors – Naturally Rot-Resistant – Unmatched Strength Lasts Years (4×2) by Boldly Growing
- NATURAL, UNFINISHED WOOD: Product looks great as-is, or finish planter box to your own liking
- STURDY HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN: This beautiful elevated garden bench planter is sturdier than any of the competition and is the perfect addition to any space
- STRONG, ROT-RESISTANT YELLOW CEDAR: Easily supports the weight of soil, water, and plants without breaking! Makes an excellent herb planter
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 48” (L) by 24” (W) x 33” (H) and holds 5 cubic feet of soil total
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: To ensure your satisfaction and the product’s performance there is a manufacturer’s warranty on the product for one year. This warranty offers a full replacement or refund if your planter fails while in use. It does not cover aging and weathering over time or cracks in the wood, as these are to be expected with all unfinished planters.
Additional Info :
2. Vego Garden 32″ Extra Tall Raised Garden Bed Kits, 9 in 1 Modular Aluzinc Raised Planter Box for Vegetables Flowers Fruits Oval Metal Raised Garden Bed- Pearl White
- No-Bend Gardening: at 32 in. tall, Vego garden extra-tall beds offer the optimal depth for strong root growth, while limiting the need to bend down allowing for a more comfortable gardening experience, and less strain on your body
- 4-Sets of Bracing Rods: Raised garden bed kits includes 4-sets of bracing rods to reinforce the structural integrity of our beds, which are intended to last for decades without bowing
- Long-Lasting Quality: With Aluzinc coated metal, our metal raised garden beds last 3-7 times longer than regular galvanized planter box or corrugated metal raised beds, far longer than wood raised garden bed
- Easy to Assemble and Safety First: Supplied 72pcs bolts, washers and nuts, Hand wrench, building your dream garden is as easy as tightening the fasteners. Oval design with no sharp corners and a rubber safety strip over the edges
- Packing List: 4 x corner panels, 8 x side panels, 24 x cap nut fastener set (for top 2 rows use), 48 x standard fastener set, 1 x safety rubber edging, 4 x bracing rods, 1 x hand wrench, user manual
Additional Info :
3. Raised Garden Bed,Elevated Wood Planter Box Outdoor and Indoor Planter Box Garden Grow Box Patio Gardening Planter Box for Vegetable Flower(Natural) (49Lx24Wx30H)
- ✔【HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS】:The raised garden bed is made of no paint, garden bed use non-toxic fir wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability as well as its natural resistance to rot and pests. The 0.6’’ thick solid wood boards are only sanded to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- ✔【NATURE GARDENING BUDDY】:The garden bed use natural wood color makes your garden and greenhouse more original and healthy, and its natural wood grain on the boards bring a rustic and natural style to your garden.
- ✔【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】:The wood garden bed user-friendly design,the height about garden raise bed is 29.1 inch, the people who have a backache or knee pain can easily manage plants,you don’t need to bend down or keep down.
- ✔【SPACIOUS PLANTING SPACE】:This garden bed provide spacious space for you to plant vegetables, herbs, flowers, etc and ensure them to breath and grow healthily. 9.6 inches depth gives enough capacity to hold soil, making the roots of plants can extend freely.
- ✔【EASY ASSEMBLY】- Hardware and assembly manual are included. Specific assembly steps are clearly shown. All hardware are all listed and numbered for your reference.
Additional Info :
4. Best Choice Products 48x24x30in Raised Garden Bed, Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand for Backyard, Patio, Balcony w/Bed Liner, 200lb Capacity
- LARGE PLANTING SPACE: Designed with a long bed space (SKY2383 5 CuFt/ SKY6377 2.65 CuFT) deep enough to provide your plants and vegetables with ample room to breathe and grow healthy
- PROPER DRAINAGE: Allows excess water to drain out, keeping soil fresh and protecting plants from waterlogging or mineral buildup
- ALL-WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Naturally durable Chinese fir wood provides a water- and weather-resistant structure that discourage warps and sagging over time
- ERGONOMIC HEIGHT: The 30-inch tall design reduces excessive bending and kneeling to help preserve your back and knees as you tend to your balcony, deck, or patio garden
- RAISED GARDEN BED LINER: Separates wood from the soil, keeping the wooden garden planter in excellent condition and discouraging weeds and animals from interfering with plant growth; (Note: Only available for SKY2383 & SKY6377); OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48.5″(L) x 23″(W) x 30″(H); Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
Additional Info :
5. Best Choice Products 8x4x2ft Outdoor Metal Raised Garden Bed, Deep Root Planter Box for Vegetables, Flowers, Herbs, and Succulents w/ 478 Gallon Capacity
- 2FT GROWING DEPTH: 24 inches of depth holds up to 478 gallons of soil-ideal for medium to deep rooting plants and vegetables like broccoli, beans, and more. Note: This product does not include a bottom panel
- IDEAL COMPOST BED: An open base combined with ribbed steel makes this the perfect space to layer yard waste, food scraps, and other additives to create enriched soil at home
- TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY: Beveled steel panels come together with a set of included wingnuts and bolts with rubber edging for your added safety
- BUILT TO LAST: Made of powder-coated steel panels, with a non-corrosive finish, four ground stakes, and three stabilizing rods to keep your garden bed looking its best for years to come
- 64 CUBIC FEET: The large planting space makes this the ideal place to set up a self-contained micro-environment for unique and non-native plants; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 96″(L) x 48″(W) x 24″(H)
Additional Info :
6. FOYUEE Raised Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Elevated Garden Bed On Wheels for Vegetables Flower Herb Patio
- SIZE: 40-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 31-1/2″ H overall, planting box: 37-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 8″ deep, holds about 2.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- ERGONOMIC: Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient. Raised garden bed on wheels, move to anywhere you want, with handy shelf holds accessories or tools
- METAL: Made of stable galvanized steel raised garden bed with anti-rusty grey coating, not made of wood which may rot. It can place outside or indoor for long time use
- DRAINAGE: In the middle of the cart is a drainage hole and drainage line to prevent waterlogging, planter can planted directly in the bed
- EASY SETUP: Space saving standing planter only need about 5min and easy to put it together, go ahead to raise the plants
Additional Info :
7. Yaheetech Raised Garden Bed 48x24x30in Elevated Wooden Planter Box with Legs Standing Growing Bed for Gardening/Backyard/Patio/Balcony
- 【Natural solid wood】This natural raised garden bed is made of non-paint, harmless 100% solid wood, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability with a pleasing wooden smell. It is normal that there are wood knots on the surface. That’s a natural phenomenon when the wood is growing.
- 【Stable rectangle structure】This planting box features an elevated rectangular shape. Four side plates tightly insert into grooves on the legs. They are locked by the wooden covers and screws. The whole bed is supported steadily by wooden legs and extra three battens below.
- 【Backache-friendly design】Given its 30.1’’ height, people with backache/knee pain can easily manage the plants without bending down and taking the risk of pain. The thick solid wood boards are sanded well to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.
- 【Single piece of side plate】Comparing to other planting beds whose side plates are consist of several small battens, our planting raised bed has a piece of complete side plate at each side. This single-piece design makes the whole structure stable, and the installation is also very easy.
- 【Gardening supplies】With this wooden planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetables, flowers, herbs in your patio, yard, garden, and greenhouse. Plants will be healthy and strong in this natural raised bed, and more convenient to manage. The bottom of the planting bed has a drainage hole that provides oxygen and ventilation for your plants to grow more healthily.
Additional Info :
8. Jumbl Raised Canadian Cedar Garden Bed | Elevated Wood Planter for Growing Fresh Herbs, Vegetables, Flowers, Succulents & Other Plants at Home | Great for Outdoor Patio, Deck, Balcony | 34x18x30”
- GROW A GORGEOUS HERB GARDEN | Elevated Outdoor Planter Offers Beautiful, Practical Design for Growing Your Favorite Herbs, Veggies, Fruits, Flowers & Other Vegetation Above Ground | A Stunning Accompaniment to Any Small Space!
- 100% ROT-RESISTANT RED CEDAR | Reap a Bountiful Crop Season After Season! | High-Grade Cedar Wood Resists Weather-Related Damage, Won’t Warp, Shrink or Swell in High Humidity & Features Unique Red Coloring
- COMFORTABLE RAISED DESIGN | A Healthy Choice for Gardeners with Bad Backs, Muscle Strain, Spinal Ailments & Chronic Pain | Upright Styling Alleviates Stress & Tension from Legs, Knees, Neck, Shoulders, Spine, Lower & Upper Lumbar, Etc.
- SUPER SIMPLE ASSEMBLY & SETUP | Set Includes Step-by-Step Instructions, Parts & Hardware—No Tools Required! | Just Fill with Soil, Seeds or Starter Plants & Place in Sunny Location
- SMART SOLUTION FOR LIMITED SPACE | Grow Rosemary, Mint, Cilantro, Thyme, Parsley, Oregano, Lavender & Other Floral/Herbal Favorites Anywhere | Standing Garden Comes in  Sizes for Patios, Apartment Balconies, Fire Escapes & Beyond!
Additional Info :
9. Raised Garden Bed, ToteBox Wood Planter Box, Elevated Raised Bed Garden Kit with Legs for Flower Herb Vegetables Growing in Outdoor Indoor Patio Balcony Garden, 37.4″ x 11.8″ x 35.4″
- 【Quality Natural Material】ToteBox planter raised bed is made of 100% natural pine wood, no paint or harmful chemical additives, friendly to the environment and safe for growing edible plants; you’re investing in a solid & durable wood that’s a naturally good insulator, keeping the soil warm within, which encourages healthy root growth and creates strong & leafy plants.
- 【Versatile Storage Shelf】The storage shelf included at the bottom must be a good helper to conveniently place the gardening tools, kits, even potted plants; the side fences can prevent things from falling off, also increases the aesthetics.
- 【Designed for Drainage】Our planter boxes are designed with gaps between the floorboards, helping to drain excess water, keeping soil fresh and preventing plants from overwatering.
- 【Perfect Everywhere】A perfect container for flowers, vegetables, herbs, shrubs, or small trees. A fitting piece to decorate your yard, garden, balcony, or porch, ideal for outdoor and indoor usage. It will adds a new hint of beauty to any part of your home!
- 【Sturdy Construction & Easy Assembly】Thick, solid wood guarantees this garden box is able to bear up to 165 lbs; dimensions: 37.5”L x11.8”W x35.4”H; 7.9” depth allows to add more nutritious soil for longer growing periods and a better environment for your plants; the illustrated instructions ensure easy installation. For this product, we provide 12 months warranty, any problems, please feel free to contact us, we will follow up within 12 hours.
Additional Info :
10. Gardener’s Supply Company Raised Garden Bed Elevated Cedar Planter Box | 2′ x 8′ Heavy Duty Standing Garden Planters for Outdoor Plant Vegetables & Flower Gardening Perfect for Patio, Lawn & Backyard
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Made from a beautiful naturally rot-resistant cedar lumber with heavy duty rustproof aluminum legs and corners that can hold approximately 13 cubic feet (340 dry quarts) of container mix. At 29″ high, this attractive planter is the perfect height for easy growing, eliminating the need to stoop, bend, kneel and reach. Perfect for your deck, patio or backyard.
- BEST USE FOR: Perfect Bed Planters to grow your own organic Vegetables, Fruits and Flowers. Our Planter Raised Bed has an overall size of 96″ L x 24″ W x 29″ H, 10 inches deep and 16 square feet of growing space to accommodate and grow your favorite plants, herbs and vegetables organically. Perfect gardening box for your greenhouse and garden.
- HIGH QUALITY: MADE IN THE USA. Our Heavy Duty Patio Planter Bed is innovatively design to cater your gardening needs and solve problems for people with backache/knee pain to easily manage the plants without bending down low with its ergonomic height design. Built with high quality cedar wood paired with heavy duty rust proof metal stand and corner to ensure stability and built to last.
- EASY TO USE: Our Planter Raised Bed is easy to maintain and can be assemble in few minutes. Simply attached the wood in the metal stand and secured with the screws included. Easy Install and can be disassembled for off-season storage. SPECIAL BONUS – Includes free planting guide”
- GARDEN TESTED & GUARANTEED: Every purchase you make is 100% guaranteed. We will exchange or refund your purchase for any product that is not what you expected or does not work as described during its lifetime.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best planter box vegetables
planter box vegetables often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The planter box vegetables come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a planter box vegetables?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the planter box vegetables will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your planter box vegetables is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical planter box vegetables in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some planter box vegetables contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE planter box vegetables TO THE USE
Before you choose a planter box vegetables for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.