When it comes to organizing all your things, there is no one correct way of doing it. While there are a few general rules and precautions to take into consideration—like storing in a cool, dark environment—overall, the right plamter box depends on your taste and preference.
These are the picks the pros use, recommended to us by experts.
List of 10 plamter box : Our top picks
1. Yaheetech Wooden Raised Garden Bed Divisible Elevated Planting Planter Box for Flowers/Vegetables/Herbs in Backyard/Patio Outdoor Natural Wood 97 x 25 x 11in
- Multifunctional: This garden bed planter is separated into two growing area for different plants or planting methods. The baffle can be removed to create a bigger growing area if needed. You can get several garden beds to design and build your own dream garden.
- Useful & practical: With this helpful planter, you can cultivate plants like vegetable, flowers, or herbs in your patio, yard, garden and greenhouse, making them more convenient to manage. Yaheetech large raised garden bed provides ample growing space for your plants.
- Simple assembly: This divisible garden bed is built in a simple yet stable structure by heavy duty screws, which is very easy and quick to set up. The accessories and instruction are included.
- Low maintenance required: Our high-quality garden bed planter is built to last for years without much care and maintenance.
- A single piece of side plate: Comparing to other planting beds that have several small pieces of wooden plates at the side, our planting raised bed has a piece of complete side plate at each side of the garden bed. It is fixed firmly without leakage of soil. The whole structure is very stable, and the installation is very easy.
Additional Info :
2. JPSOR 24pcs Fake Vines Fake Ivy Leaves Artificial Ivy, Ivy Garland Greenery Vines for Bedroom Decor Aesthetic Silk Ivy Vines for Room Wall Decor
- Size of ivy vines: 78.7 inches / 2 meters each vine leaf garland, with two sizes of artificial ivy leaves. Large hanging leaves: about 4.5 cm * 4.5 cm / 1.77 inches * 1.77 inches, small hanging leaves: about 3.5 cm * 3.5 cm / 1.37 “* 1.37”
- Material of green vines: The faux ivy leaves are made of silk and the stems are made of plastic. There are 24 strands such artificial ivy vines.
- Maintenance of fake vines：The artificial fake ivy garland is evergreen, and the silk hanging leaves are dense and will not easily be damaged or faded. The fake hanging leaves don’t need to be cleaned daily.
- Uses of ivy garlands：Artificial hanging plants with LED strip lights can be used for wedding wall decor, artificial vines for bedrooms, wall vines for room decor, fake leaves for gardens greenery backdrop, party, swing sets, enchanted forest decorations, easy to install and disassemble.
- Note: The artificial ivy vine is dyed and processed. It is normal for fake leaves to smell. Please put fake leaves in a ventilated environment after receiving them, and the smell will quickly dissipate.
Additional Info :
3. Cedar Raised Planter Box with Legs – Elevated Wood Raised Garden Bed Kit – Grow Herbs and Vegetables Outdoors – Naturally Rot-Resistant – Unmatched Strength Lasts Years (4×2) by Boldly Growing
- NATURAL, UNFINISHED WOOD: Product looks great as-is, or finish planter box to your own liking
- STURDY HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN: This beautiful elevated garden bench planter is sturdier than any of the competition and is the perfect addition to any space
- STRONG, ROT-RESISTANT YELLOW CEDAR: Easily supports the weight of soil, water, and plants without breaking! Makes an excellent herb planter
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 48” (L) by 24” (W) x 33” (H) and holds 5 cubic feet of soil total
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: To ensure your satisfaction and the product’s performance there is a manufacturer’s warranty on the product for one year. This warranty offers a full replacement or refund if your planter fails while in use. It does not cover aging and weathering over time or cracks in the wood, as these are to be expected with all unfinished planters.
Additional Info :
4. Best Choice Products Set of 2 48in Wood Planter Box & Diamond Lattice Trellis, Mobile Outdoor Raised Garden Bed for Climbing Plants w/Drainage Holes, Optional Wheels – Walnut
- SET OF 2: Two identical planters doubles your decorating opportunities; grow decorative plants in one and climbing fruits and vegetables in the other!
- DIAMOND LATTICE: A 38-inch trellis is woven in a tight, diamond pattern to provide structural support and plenty of space for climbing plants
- PLANTER BOX: Fill the 10-inch deep box with your favorite potted plants and a water-resistant liner (not included) or a fresh soil bed thanks to built-in drainage holes
- OPTIONAL WHEELS: A set of 4 included wheels can easily attach for added mobility and come with two locks for stability
- DURABLE MATERIALS: Naturally weather-resistant fir wood comes with a rich walnut finish for added durability and style; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 25.1″(L) x 11″(W) x 48″(H); Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.
Additional Info :
5. PolyStone Milan Tall Modern Outdoor/Indoor Rectangular Trough Planter, 46″ W x 19″ H, Lightweight, Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant, Polymer Finish, Commercial and Residential (Concrete Gray)
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Our modern, large-scale Milan plant pot combines geometric silhouettes with organic texture to compliment any minimalist aesthetic. Place on your deck, courtyard, veranda, balcony, kitchen window, patio, or front porch. Premium industrial-grade planter perfect for business or residential use.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: PolyStone Planters are made like no other on the market today! Our innovative long garden containers are handcrafted of three distinct eco-friendly layers which provide extreme durability. With the substantial appearance of cast-stone or concrete, even the largest sizes of our planters are surprisingly lightweight and easy to handle.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Our polymer finish is scientifically made for the outdoors, resists UV light, freeze-thaw, salt spray, and a wide variety of weather conditions. Finish never cracks, color never fades, season after season.
- FEATURES/DIMENSIONS: 46L x 17W x 19H tall planter equipped with drainage holes and exit channels. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Due to pre-drilled drainage holes, faux plants are recommended for indoor use.
- MADE IN THE USA: Handmade in the USA by an experienced team of craftspeople and backed by a 3-year limited warranty on workmanship and weather resistance
Additional Info :
6. FOYUEE Raised Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Elevated Garden Bed On Wheels for Vegetables Flower Herb Patio
- SIZE: 40-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 31-1/2″ H overall, planting box: 37-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 8″ deep, holds about 2.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- ERGONOMIC: Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient. Raised garden bed on wheels, move to anywhere you want, with handy shelf holds accessories or tools
- METAL: Made of stable galvanized steel raised garden bed with anti-rusty grey coating, not made of wood which may rot. It can place outside or indoor for long time use
- DRAINAGE: In the middle of the cart is a drainage hole and drainage line to prevent waterlogging, planter can planted directly in the bed
- EASY SETUP: Space saving standing planter only need about 5min and easy to put it together, go ahead to raise the plants
Additional Info :
7. Veradek Metallic Series Indoor/Outdoor Long Box Planter
- GARDEN DECOR: Decorate your space with the Metallic Long Planter; Whether you use it as a patio, deck or for the front entrance, this rectangular planter box is the perfect fit with its sharp and modern appeal
- METAL PLANT BOX: This low planter pot is made from a fully seam welded, thick gauge powder coated galvanized steel with a furniture quality finish which makes it scratch resistant
- DIMENSIONS: These modern pots measure 16.25 Inches in height, 10 Inches in width and 32 Inches in length
- OPTIONAL DRAINAGE HOLE: This plant container has an optional drainage to drive out excess water
- WEATHER RESISTANT: This crack resistant planter pot—equipped with styrofoam insulation—is designed to withstand any kind of weather and to help ensure that the plants stay insulated in winters and do not dry during the summers
Additional Info :
8. Keter Urban Bloomer 12.7 Gallon Raised Garden Bed with Self Watering Planter Box and Drainage Plug, Dark Grey
- DIMENSIONS: 32. 3 in. L x 14. 7 in. W x 30. 7 in. H
- WATER GAUGE: Easy to read water gauge indicates when plants need additional moisture
- DRAINAGE SYSTEM that can be opened or closed for full control of watering
- WATER RESERVOIR: Full watering system includes a reservoir to prevent root decay and over watering
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Simple assembly with easy-to-follow instructions
- URBAN LIVING: Perfect for use as an herb garden or balcony planter
Additional Info :
9. Mayne Fairfield 5824W Window Box Planter, 5-Foot, White
- Accent your home with our New England design window boxes. Our molded plastic planters are made from 100% high-grade polyethylene
- This window box features a double wall design creating a water reservoir. Includes 5 wall mount brackets with a black powder coated finish
- Outside Dimensions: 60″L x 11″W x 10.8″H. Inside Dimensions: 44″L x 7.5″W x 8″D
- Water reservoir capacity is approximately 4.7 gallons (17.8 Liters)
- The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your window box all year long with very little winter preparation. The UV inhibitors within the resin allows for a long lasting fade-free performance.
- 15 Year Warranty – Residential Application, 5 Year Warranty – Commercial Application. Made in the USA.
Additional Info :
10. Best Choice Products 48x24x30in Raised Garden Bed, Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand for Backyard, Patio, Balcony w/Bed Liner, 200lb Capacity
- LARGE PLANTING SPACE: Designed with a long bed space (SKY2383 5 CuFt/ SKY6377 2.65 CuFT) deep enough to provide your plants and vegetables with ample room to breathe and grow healthy
- PROPER DRAINAGE: Allows excess water to drain out, keeping soil fresh and protecting plants from waterlogging or mineral buildup
- ALL-WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Naturally durable Chinese fir wood provides a water- and weather-resistant structure that discourage warps and sagging over time
- ERGONOMIC HEIGHT: The 30-inch tall design reduces excessive bending and kneeling to help preserve your back and knees as you tend to your balcony, deck, or patio garden
- RAISED GARDEN BED LINER: Separates wood from the soil, keeping the wooden garden planter in excellent condition and discouraging weeds and animals from interfering with plant growth; (Note: Only available for SKY2383 & SKY6377); OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48.5″(L) x 23″(W) x 30″(H); Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best plamter box
plamter box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The plamter box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a plamter box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the plamter box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your plamter box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical plamter box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some plamter box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy plamter box
Before you choose a plamter box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.