That’s why we rounded up the top 10 patio plant box selections, recommended by experts and professionals. Read on to discover our favorite products.
There are lots of benefits to using a perfect organizer beyond simply taming clutter.
Ahead, we’ve curated a list of the best patio plant box on the market because it’s about time you give your most beloved baubles the nice home that they deserve. Keep scrolling for our curated list of favorites.
Best patio plant box For Organizing Your Favorite Pieces
1. Planter Box – Decorative Outdoor Garden Box for Potted Plants or Flowers – Square Lattice Design – Front Porch and Patio Décor By Pure Garden (White)
- OUTDOOR PLANTER BOX – The square shaped garden box is perfect for holding potted plants or flowers, while the charming lattice design adds a farmhouse-inspired decorative touch.
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Constructed from durable polypropylene, the thick and sturdy walls simply snap together with no tools required.
- OPEN BOTTOM – The open T-shaped bottom allows for proper water drainage from your planter. Please note the flower box is meant to hold potted plants, not plants in loose soil.
- FRONT PORCH DÉCOR – This beautiful planter is sure to add an elegant look to your front porch, patio, deck, poolside, or any outdoor area!
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Dimensions: (L)14.75” x (W)14.75” x (H)13″; Material: Polypropylene, Color: White.
Additional Info :
2. Container Plants: For Patios, Balconies, and Window Boxes
Additional Info :
3. Veradek Metallic Series Galvanized Steel Medium Indoor/Outdoor Span Planter (30″ H x 10″ W x 38″ L, Black)
- GARDEN DECOR: Decorate your space with the Metallic Span Planter; Whether you use it as a patio, deck or for the front entrance, this rectangular planter box is the perfect fit with its sharp and modern appeal
- METAL PLANT BOX: This contemporary planter pot is made from a fully seam welded, thick gauge powder coated galvanized steel with a furniture quality finish which makes it scratch resistant
- DIMENSIONS: These modern pots measure 30 Inches in height, 10 Inches in width and 38 Inches in length
- REMOVABLE INSERT SHELF: This plant container comes equipped with a removable shelf, providing the versatility of fully filling the planter with soil or using an interchangeable plant insert; It also includes an optional drainage hole and riser feet
- WEATHER RESISTANT: This crack resistant planter pot—equipped with styrofoam insulation—is designed to withstand any kind of weather and to help ensure that the plants stay insulated in winters and do not dry during the summers
Additional Info :
4. Planter Box Raised Garden Bed Large Planters for Outdoor Plants Elevated Garden Boxes Plant pots Perfect for Garden Patio Balcony Deck to Planting Flowers Vegetables Tomato and Herbs souwuokoo
- ✨【 Durable Raised Garden Boxe】Our garden bed planter made of high-quality PP material is built to last for years without much care and maintenance. It is fixed firmly without leakage of soil. The whole structure is very stable, and the installation is very easy.
- 🌱【Self-watering Device】The design of self-watering disk provides extra space to reserve excessive water, that can be opened or closed for full control of watering, the plant automatically absorbs water. Keep weeds away from soil, defense against pests, and protect plants from rot.
- 🎍【Large Planting Space】This garden bed planter is separated into different growing areas for different plants or planting methods. The baffle can be removed to create a bigger growing area if needed. Provide extra large growing space to Grow Rosemary Fresh, Mint, Cilantro, Thyme, Parsley, Oregano, Lavender & Other Floral/Herbal Favorites.
- 🌻【 Heightening Design】According to the instructions, the garden planter is very easy to install and doesn’t need additional tools. Raised Garden Boxes deep enough to ensure your plants and vegetables can breathe and grow healthy. After the box is Heightening, it is convenient for planting operations .you can soon enjoy your homegrown, fresh produce!
- 🏡【 Multiple Conbination Mode】 The planting box can be combined at will by DIY to match your own style of small garden. You can enjoy the fun planting process and become a recreational activity in your spare time. Plants can decorate the environment, purify the environment, adjust the mood and relieve stress.
Additional Info :
5. Yaheetech 22x22x47.5in Wooden Wishing Well Planter for Outdoors with Hanging Flower Bucket Rustic Standing Plants Box Patio/Front Yard/Ornaments/Lawn Decorative, Brown
- 【Natural wooden】Made of fir wood, this floor-standing planter is natural and does not harm people’s health. (The wood knots on the pieces are normal.) Natural material makes this piece of planter perfectly blend into your garden or backyard.
- 【Up-and-down bucket】The small bucket can be lifted or lowered by rotating the side handle. The wooden bucket is tied to the rail by a rope. You can untie it if you do not need it, easy to use.
- 【Decorative & practical】Full of decorative design and practical usage, with brown color, our garden planting bed will make your garden more rustic and country-style as well as provide decent growing space for beautiful flowers and plants.
- 【Various plants growing】This is an absolute eye catcher in your patio, backyard, garden, or by the pond. It is suitable for flowers, herbs, ferns, or succulents, especially for shade plants or those which shall be protected from direct sunlight.
- 【Reinforced base】This outdoor well planter has a triangular top roof, stable and protective. The base part is constructed out of wooden boards and four reinforced battens on the sidewall; they tightly connect through a physical mechanism with durable metal accessories.
Additional Info :
6. Raised Garden Bed Wood Planter Box Outdoor Wooden Elevated Planters Raised Beds with Legs for Vegetable Flower Herb, 39.37″x15.75″x33″H, Standing Gardening Box with Liner for Backyard, Patio, Deck
- 【IDEAL SPACE-SAVING DESIGN】Raised garden bed with legs perfect for cultivating plants, such as vegetables, flowers, herbs in your patio backyard, deck, garden, and greenhouse. Adds a new hint of beauty to any part of your home, a space-saving design ideal for placement on your balcony or other small spaces around your home.
- 【STRONG NATURAL FIR WOOD】The raised garden bed is made of non-paint and natural fir wood which is known for its strength and stability. The thick solid boards are polished well to prevent any undesired injury caused by wood splinters.No chemical additives added, which is very environmentally friendly and harmless to human body.
- 【IDEAL WORKING HEIGHT】Elevated garden bed stands 33″ height. People with backache pain won’t struggle it any more. They can easily manage the plants without bend down. OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 39.37″(L) x 15.75″(W) x 33″(H); The above ground garden box is great for protecting plants from your pets.
- 【2-TIER CONSTRUCTION】This wooden planter box features 2 tiers for planting and storing. The lower built-in storage shelf can be used to put your planting tools and other accessories there. It also comes with a garden bed inner liner that prevents soil erosion. The gap between the bottom plates ensures enough breathability.
- 【EASY ASSEMBLY】 The package includes detailed instructions. This garden bed requires minimal tools to tight the screws during assembly for additional stability and durability. If you have any questions during using our products, please feel free to contact us. We would try our best to solve problems for you as soon as possible.
Additional Info :
7. FOYUEE Raised Planter Box with Legs Outdoor Elevated Garden Bed On Wheels for Vegetables Flower Herb Patio
- SIZE: 40-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 31-1/2″ H overall, planting box: 37-1/2″ L x 15-1/2″ W x 8″ deep, holds about 2.5 cubic feet soil, provide ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants
- ERGONOMIC: Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient. Raised garden bed on wheels, move to anywhere you want, with handy shelf holds accessories or tools
- METAL: Made of stable galvanized steel raised garden bed with anti-rusty grey coating, not made of wood which may rot. It can place outside or indoor for long time use
- DRAINAGE: In the middle of the cart is a drainage hole and drainage line to prevent waterlogging, planter can planted directly in the bed
- EASY SETUP: Space saving standing planter only need about 5min and easy to put it together, go ahead to raise the plants
Additional Info :
8. Best Choice Products 48x24x30in Raised Garden Bed, Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand for Backyard, Patio, Balcony w/Bed Liner, 200lb Capacity
- LARGE PLANTING SPACE: Designed with a long bed space (SKY2383 5 CuFt/ SKY6377 2.65 CuFT) deep enough to provide your plants and vegetables with ample room to breathe and grow healthy
- PROPER DRAINAGE: Allows excess water to drain out, keeping soil fresh and protecting plants from waterlogging or mineral buildup
- ALL-WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Naturally durable Chinese fir wood provides a water- and weather-resistant structure that discourage warps and sagging over time
- ERGONOMIC HEIGHT: The 30-inch tall design reduces excessive bending and kneeling to help preserve your back and knees as you tend to your balcony, deck, or patio garden
- RAISED GARDEN BED LINER: Separates wood from the soil, keeping the wooden garden planter in excellent condition and discouraging weeds and animals from interfering with plant growth; (Note: Only available for SKY2383 & SKY6377); OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48.5″(L) x 23″(W) x 30″(H); Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
Additional Info :
9. Mayne Fairfield 5825B Patio Planter, 20-Inch, Black
- Beautiful New England design adds a charming touch to any patio or deck
- This planter features a double wall design creating a water reservoir.
- Outside Dimensions: 20″L x 20″W x 20″H. Inside Dimensions: 15.5″L x 15.5″W x 13″D
- The weather-proof and ultra-tough construction allows you to enjoy your planter all year long with very little winter preparation. The UV inhibitors within the resin allows for a long lasting fade-free performance.
Additional Info :
10. 6-Ft Raised Garden Bed – Vertical Garden Freestanding Elevated Planter with 4 Container Boxes – Good for Patio or Balcony Indoor and Outdoor – Perfect to Grow Vegetables Herbs Flowers
- ✓ EASY TO ASSEMBLE w/ PERFECT TIGHT SPACE SOLUTION – with easy to follow instructions included, the assembly of your garden planters will be quick and simple. Each hanging plastic box container is 27″; provides adequate room for your plants without wasting precious space in a small apartment, balcony, or any outside area. Grow a variety of herbs, seeds, flowers, succulents, or vegetables in just a single area at home.
- ✓ FOOD GRADE PLANT BINS – plastic bins are made from 100% new Polypropylene material (PP) and are food safe (BPA free, lead free, mercury free).
- ✓ MODERN ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED & AESTHETICALLY PLEASING – if you are unable to enjoy gardening due to hip and back issues, this is the product you are looking for. Having a farmhouse garden has never been this easy; especially for seniors. Add a unique beauty and style unlike any other to your deck, patio or yard!
- ✓ WELL-BUILT AND STURDY – the vertical garden bed is built with high quality materials to ensure stability of the combined weight of soil, water and plants. The freestanding vertical garden frame and planter boxes are both weather resistant which makes them suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY – at Outland Living we stand behind our high quality outdoor products. If you require any assistance our friendly and knowledgeable customer support will make sure to make it right!
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best patio plant box
patio plant box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The patio plant box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a patio plant box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the patio plant box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your patio plant box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical patio plant box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some patio plant box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy patio plant box
Before you choose a patio plant box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.