That’s why we rounded up the top 10 outlet box too deep in wall selections, recommended by experts and professionals. Read on to discover our favorite products.
There are lots of benefits to using a perfect organizer beyond simply taming clutter.
Ahead, we’ve curated a list of the best outlet box too deep in wall on the market because it’s about time you give your most beloved baubles the nice home that they deserve. Keep scrolling for our curated list of favorites.
Best outlet box too deep in wall For Organizing Your Favorite Pieces
1. Southwire MSB1G One Gang Device Box with Depth Adjustable, Heavy Duty 42lb, Gray
- Country Of Origin : China
- Product Type : Bearing And Bushing
- Mounts To Wood Or Metal Stud 25G
- Extra Thick Pvc Wall Material Creates Stability And Rigidity
Additional Info :
2. Wall Surge Protector Outlet Extender – 5 Outlet Splitter (3 Side) and 3 USB Charger(1 USB C), 1800 Joules Multi Plug Outlet Wall USB Outlet Spaced Adapter
- 【8 IN 1 Function USB Wall Outlet】- 5 AC outlet extender (3 sides, 125V, 15A, 1875W) with 3 USB (1 USB C) fast charging ports, 1800 joules surge protector. Fit for most wall socket, just plug in to use.
- 【USB- C Fast & Smart Charging】- Build in smart IC charging technology, multi plug outlet can automatically detect charging devices and deliver optimal charging speed, each USB A port features 2.4A Max output, USB C charging port features 3A Max (5V/3.1A shared rating), widely compatible with most kinds of phone, tablet and USB devices.
- 【1800J Surge Protector】- Three complementary Surge Protection Circuits, TVS(transient voltage suppressor), MOV(metal oxide varistor), GDT(gas discharge tube), with minimum energy-absorbing capacity of 1800 Joules, is much more quickly and reliably than other traditional MOV surge protector circuit. It truly provides great protection of your devices.
- 【Wide spaced Outlets】- With 3-sided Power Strip design, 5 AC outlets with long space in between, larger than other traditional standard socket. Making it easier to use for all kinds of equipment and without blocking each other.
- 【Super Safety】- ETL certified. This power strip has overload protection, short-circuit protection, over current protection, over-voltage protection and overheating protection. It will automatically shut off the power to protect connected devices when voltage surge is overwhelming. Combined with fire-resistant and strong casing that keeps your devices completely safe.
Additional Info :
3. Multi Plug Outlet, Surge Protector, POWRUI 6-Outlet Extender with 2 USB Charging Ports (2.4A Total) and Night Light, 3-Sided Power Strip with Adapter Spaced Outlets – White，ETL Listed
- Multi-function USB Outlet: 2 USB fast charging ports, 3-sided Power Strip, with 6 Adapter Spaced Outlets, and LED night light around the edges. Taking the place of a standard socket, but instead offering you many more plugs. Can be used in any room or public areas indoor. Save space with unique 3D design.
- Wide space: 6 AC outlets built-in 1680 Joules surge protector with 2.1 inches long space in between, larger than standard 1.5-inch socket. Larger spacing makes it easier to use for all kinds of equipment. 2 Smart USB ports (Total 2.4A) can charge your smart device quickly. NOTE:This product is multi plug outlet. For any large power rating devices that’s over 1000W, like AC, room heater, please plug in directly to the duplex outlet. We don’t suggest to use this product.
- Smart Night Light: With Dusk-To-Dawn Sensor, automatically turns on only when ambient lighting becomes insufficient. With touch sensor, three levels of adjustable brightness let you choose the right amount of light for your own needs. You could also choose to turn on/off the nightlight manually.
- Reliable Surge Protector Circuit: POWRUI 3 level complementary Surge Protector Circuit which composed of TVS, MOV (metal oxide varistor), GDT (gas discharge tube), with minimum 1680J energy absorbing capacity, could protect your devices much more quickly and reliably than other brand’s 1 level MOV(metal oxide varistor) Surge Protection Circuits.
- Our After Sale Service: ETL Certified, Our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 24 hours. You can purchase with confidence, with our 30-day return and 12-month replacement .
Additional Info :
4. BestMounts – Single Gang (1-Gang,12 Pack) Low Voltage Mounting Bracket for Old Work for Telephone Wires, Network Cables, HDMI, Coaxial, Speaker Cables
- For communications, cable TV, home theater, and computer wiring
- Adjust to fit 1/4″ to 1″ thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- Bracket is its own template for cut out
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely to wall
- 1-Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket for Existing Construction
Additional Info :
5. Legrand – OnQ Cable Management, Structured Media Enclosure, in-Wall Enclosure, TV Home Theater Box, Recessed Storage Box, Dual Purpose, 9 Inches, white (ENP0900-NA)
- Designed for in-wall storage and distribution of structured wiring and AV components
- Can be placed behind most TV wall-mounts including SANUS premium TV mounts
- Compatible with devices like Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, network switches, 3rd party structured wiring components and more
- Trim ring conceals drywall cut out for clean finish and smooth transition to wall surface
- Tool-free cover is low profile and designed to snap into place providing a ”flush” appearance to wall surface
Additional Info :
6. DATA COMM Electronics 45-0071-WH Recessed Low Voltage Mid-Size Plate with Duplex Receptacle
- Low profile design fits behind the industry’s thinnest mounts and TVs
- Includes a 15 amp/125 volt duplex receptacle
- Conceal multiple AV cables behind your wall mounted TV
- Metal mounting wings are attached to the media plate and fasten tightly against the back of the drywall
- Available in 3 different styles including surge and commercial grade options
Additional Info :
7. Selaginella 2 pcs one Step in Place Stainless Steel Square Slot Cutter for Electrical Box Drywall Outlet Cutout Tool oscillating Square Blade for Drywall, Plastic Metal, Wood (Rectangle + Square)
- 【Efficient tool】：Quickly cut into single-row and double-row boxes, smooth and flat cutting surface, saving you a lot of time
- 【Durable】: made of high-quality stainless steel, strong and difficult to use, not easy to damage
- 【Compatibility】：Compatible with most industry standard oscillating multi-tools on the market.
- 【Usage Scenarios】：Accurately create a single-group size of 2-3/8” x 3-3/4” or a double-group size of 3-3/4” x 4” on the dry wall, which is very suitable for plastic, metal or low-voltage electrical Box installation.
- 【Warranty】: If you have any problems in the use, please contact us
Additional Info :
8. Sleek Socket Ultra-Thin Electrical Outlet Cover with 3 Outlet Power Strip and Cord Management Kit, 8-Foot, Universal Size
- ELIMINATE UGLY PLUGS & CORDS and restore your home’s pristine decor. This slim, wall-hugging device blends into its surroundings for an uncluttered, wireless look
- USE MORE OF THE ROOM – up to 90% thinner than traditional plugs & cords and thinner than most baseboards. Sofas, tables and entertainment centers can now sit flush against the wall
- GAIN MORE OUTLETS with the 3 outlet power strip. You’ll be able to add a reading lamp, router or modem and other electronic devices via the same outlet. Enjoy more “living” in your living room, bedroom or media room
- BLENDS WITH THE WALL – You’ll forget its even there! Includes Adhesive Cord Management Kit consisting of both (i) double sided, removable adhesive strips, and (ii) adhesive cord clips, each to hold the cord neatly against the wall, making the sleek socket nearly invisible to guests and especially to curious toddlers and pets
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE with all duplex outlet sizes, the Sleek Socket makes every room of your home look organized and efficient. The sleek socket plugs into the top receptacle of a duplex outlet without tools or expertise
Additional Info :
9. USB Wall Charger, Surge Protector, QINLIANF 5 Outlet Extender with 4 USB Charging Ports ( 4.8A Total) 3-Sided 1680J Power Strip Multi Plug Outlets Wall Adapter Spaced for Home Travel Office (3U1C)
- 【 Multi Function USB Outlet】- Securing onto the wall design. Fit duplex outlet perfectly, just plug in to use. You get 5 AC outlet splitter (3 sides) with wide space in between; 4 USB charger ports; using the screw at the middle to secure it onto the wall for duplex outlet, so it is not pulled out when pulling the plugged in devices and loss power. Note: this works on duplex outlet only, other types of outlet like GFCI outlet cannot be secured onto the wall.
- 【Wide space 】- 5 AC outlets built-in 1680 Joules surge protector with 2.1 inches long space in between, larger than standard 1.5-inch socket. Larger spacing makes it easier to use for all kinds of equipment.
- 【 Smart Charge with USB A & USB C 】- 4 USB ports total 4.8 A, each USB A port features 5V/2.4A Max output. USB C charging port features 5V/3A MAX. Built in smart technology, detecting charging devices and deliver optimal charging speed automatically, compatible with Kindle and most USB devices. NOTE: The UCB-C port is not Quick Charger 3.0, doesn’t support any other devices which need 9~22V charging voltage.
- 【 Reliable Surge Protector Circuit 】- 3 level complementary Surge Protector Circuit which composed of TVS, MOV (metal oxide varistor), GDT (gas discharge tube), with minimum 1680J energy absorbing capacity, could protect your devices much more quickly and reliably than other brand’s 1 level MOV(metal oxide varistor) Surge Protection Circuits.
- 【 Our After Sale Service 】- ETL Certified，Our friendly and reliable customer service will respond to you within 24 hours. You can purchase with confidence, with our 30-day return and 12-month replacement .
10. On-Q 36456902V1 Surge-Protected Duplex Power Outlet kit
- Mounts flush in bottom of On-Q Enclosure to provide power to home system modules
- Includes electrical box duplex receptacle and wallplate
- Surge suppression protects against harmful voltage spikes
- Alarm signals when surge protection expires
- Provides 120 VAC 15 A power
- Total Power Outlets: 2
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best outlet box too deep in wall
outlet box too deep in wall often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The outlet box too deep in wall come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a outlet box too deep in wall?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the outlet box too deep in wall will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your outlet box too deep in wall is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical outlet box too deep in wall in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some outlet box too deep in wall contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy outlet box too deep in wall
Before you choose a outlet box too deep in wall for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.