When it comes to organizing all your things, there is no one correct way of doing it. While there are a few general rules and precautions to take into consideration—like storing in a cool, dark environment—overall, the right lunchbox cooler depends on your taste and preference.
These are the picks the pros use, recommended to us by experts.
List of 10 lunchbox cooler : Our top picks
1. Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze 16 Can Zipperless Hardbody Cooler, Moss
- Deep Freeze high performance insulation with radiant heat barrier reflects heat rather than absorbing it
- Patented, “flip open” Zipperless lid allows for quick access to food and drinks
- Features FDA compliant HardBody liner with removable SmartShelf and insulated front pocket
- Ultra Safe leak proof, easy clean interior lining; water and stain repellent, wipe clean exterior
- Adjustable Backsaver shoulder strap with anti-slip shoulder pad centers load weight for easier carrying; interior liner dimensions: (L x W x H) 9.8″ x 4.75″ x 10.25″
Additional Info :
2. Klein Tools 55600 Work Cooler, 17-Quart Lunch Box Holds 18 Cans, Keeps Cool 30 Hours, Seats 300 Lb, Tradesman Pro Tough Box
- Lunch box keeps cool up to 30 hours; main compartment has a 17-Quart (16.1 L), 18 can capacity
- Cooler supports up to 300 pounds (136.1 kg); not only does this carry lunch, it doubles as a handy place to sit
- Inside storage compartment, lid opens full 180-degrees to access and holds items like phone, medicine, keys, napkins, utensils, etc.
- Lid stays open at 90-degrees to allow uninterrupted access; no rust stainless steel hinged lid is recessed to accommodate 1 Liter water bottles
- Shoulder strap holds lid in place while carrying and easily converts to a handle
- Lock hasp fits #1 Master Lock or equivalent (not included)
Additional Info :
|Color||Gray with Orange|
3. Lunch Bag Women/Men,Reusable Lunch Box for Men,Insulated Lunch Cooler bag for Adults Kids,Collapsible Leakproof Lunch Tote Bag for Work Office School Picnic Beach-Medium,Blue
- DUAL COMPARTMENT – Maelstrom lunch bag is a foldable and expandable double-layer insulated bag. Its durable and easy-to-pull dual zipper design is trouble free. The specially designed skeleton structure and the four sides stitched lining keeps the lunch bag standing upright even after being folded flat for a long time. It is a perfect lunch bag for work, school, business trips, and daily travel
- ADVANCED THERMAL EFFICIENCY – Five layer insulation. Exterior surfaces are made of rip-stop nylon fabric plus one layer of waterproof PVC. Interior layers are thicker, reinforced food-grade PEVA materials with seamless ultrasonic welding for 100% leak-proof and tear-resistance. A built-in 5mm EPE foam middle layer and 210D liner add additional insulation, allowing the Maelstrom Foodie Buds to keep food cold/warm until it’s time to dig in
- EASY CARRY – The reinforced zipper with an attractive tail rope is not going to get stuck, and is easier to open and close. The webbing and a padded handle are thoroughly stitched together which is tear-proof and comfortable to grasp without strangling your hand. The lunch bag is also equipped with a detachable and adjustable long shoulder strap, giving you two options to comfortably carry the bag
- UNIQUE DESIGN – Maelstrom designed an insulated front pocket. The inside of the front pocket is made of food-grade thick aluminum foil, sewn with one elastic band to hold cutlery, and four little foil pockets are sewn for knives and forks. It is specially designed to put oily tableware in to clean later. Very useful and cleanable
- MULTI-POCKETS – Main compartment is used for lunch, bread, etc. The top layer is more suitable for storing fruits, cakes, salad, or drinks. The Maelstrom portable lunch bag is equipped with one front pocket for storing dirty tableware, and two mesh side pockets to stash extra snacks. One of them is specially zipped to hold small items. One mesh pocket on the cover of the bag can hold disposable tableware and towels, and finally one large pocket on the back to hold plates and napkins
- Care instructions: hand wash
Additional Info :
4. Igloo The Boss Playmate Cooler, Black/Grey, 14 Qt
- Exterior outfitted with a rugged diamond-plate texture
- Trademarked tent-top design is easy to use and carry
- Push button lid design for convenient one-handed operation
- Lid swings open to either side for easy access to contents
- Secure lid helps prevent spills
- Molded-in handle for one-handed carrying capability
Additional Info :
|Color||14 Qt Boss|
5. Carhartt Deluxe Dual Compartment Insulated Lunch Cooler Bag, Black
- Dual compartment insulated lunch bag made of heavy duty fabric with Rain Defender durable water repellent
- Insulated main compartment keeps food and drinks cool and is large enough for a 6-pack
- Separate insulated top compartment for additional food storage; front zippered pocket for utensils
- Top handle and shoulder strap makes it easy to carry; features YKK zippers, metal hardware, triple-needle stitching, and ID tag
- Carhartt lunch cooler measures 10w x 9h x 7d inches; weighs 0.7 lbs.
Additional Info :
6. Lifewit Large Lunch Bag 24-Can (15L) Insulated Lunch Box Soft Cooler Cooling Tote for Adult Men Women, Grey
- Premium Lining & Zipper: The lining of lunch bag is made of PEVA foil that won’t melt easily when the bag hold something hot, at the same time, we use a high quality zipper which will minimize the possibility of broken zipper.
- Long-Term Insulation: The lunch bag is made of insulated material which can keep foods and drinks cool or warm for more than 5 hours. Besides, the interior lining is made of food grade PEVA foil so you could put your foods into the bag directly. The built-in 6mm EPE foam provides great protection to your containers, foods and drinks.
- Wide-Open-Design: Top of the lunch bag can be opened up to 11.8”x9.1” by strong zipper, which means you can put your lunch container into the bag and taken out of the bag horizontally. Wide open design is for easy access and it can prevent liquids from leaking out of the container and soiling inside the bag, which will saves your cleaning time.
- Large Capacity: 11.8”L*9.1”W*9.1”H. The maximum capacity is 15L, spacy enough to store 24 tins of coke (330ml), or your lunch such as sandwich, salad, snacks, drinks and fruits and so on.
- Durable & Heavy Duty: The exterior of lunch bag is constructed out of 600D water-resistant dirt-proof oxford fabric for durability and water proofing and easy cleaning. Strong linen handles and heavy duty nylon connect by dense stitching that make the bag extremely durable, proud to carry your lunch.
Additional Info :
7. Coleman FlipLid Cooler, 5 Quart , Red
- Portable ice cooler keeps food and beverages cold
- 5-quart capacity holds up to 6 cans
- FlipLid is designed with reversible hinges so it can double as a mini tray table
- Bail handle for convenient one-handed carrying
- Made in the USA
Additional Info :
8. Insulated Lunch Bags for Women/Men – Large Resuable Leakproof Lunch Box with Removable Shoulder Strap,Durable Cooler Tote Bag for Work School Picnic Beach-Classic Grey
- 【Durable & Reusbale】- Our insulated lunch boxes contain an outer layer made of high quality polyester fabric that can be hard to stain or tear, high-quality reinforced metal SBS double zipper ensures smooth opening, ensuring long-lasting durability and sturdiness against daily activities.
- 【Thermal Insulated 】- The lunch bag’s inner layer is made from a water-proof alumium liner and padded with 4mm EPE foam to help keep food stay cold/warm/fresh for hours, perfect for on-the-go meals, picnics, road trips, lunch at the office, the school, the beach and more!
- 【Large Storage Capacity】- This lunch box features one main zipped compartment to keep you food and drinks warm or fresh.One front zippered pocket and back pocket for keys,cards.Two mesh pockets for water bottles and one internal mesh pocket for knives,forks and spoons.Dimensions are 10″ х 6.7″ х 8″inch (L x W x H) ,great for packing all of your food and snacks for the entire day.
- 【Easy to Use & Clean】- Venture Pal reusable lunch box comes with a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap which makes it easy to carry by hand or shoulder. Wide opening is designed for easy put in or take out. Waterproof and soft polyester lining allows easy clean with wet cloth or napkins.
- 【Ideal Gift Choice】- Modern and lightweight design ( Only weigh 12 oz) makes it fit both women and men.A great gift for your family or friends.Notice: If there is any problem with our lunch bag, just contact with us, we will handle with it immediately.
Additional Info :
9. Stanley Cooler Adventure 7 Quart Polar
- TOUGH AND DURABLE: The high-density polyethylene outer shell, sturdy latches allow this cooler to take a beating with the durable rubber string you can hold Stanley vacuum bottle on the flat top. The cooler is made of only BPA-free materials.
- LEAK PROOF: The silicone gasket on the lid ensures superior insulation and makes this completely leak proof when the latches are locked.
- STAYS ICE COLD: The adventure cooler has double-wall foam insulation that keeps this ice box cold for up to 27 hours – nearly 40 percent longer than your typical coolers. It’s ideal for camping, fishing, picnics, or your everyday work lunch box.
- EASY TO TRANSPORT: The heavy-duty top handle makes this cooler easy to grab and carry. The strings along the top can hold down a bottle or thermos giving you an extra free hand. It’s large yet light, weighing only 3.9lbs when empty.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: ‘BUILT FOR LIFE’. Since 1913 we’ve promised to provide rugged, capable gear for food and drink, built to last a lifetime. It’s a promise we still keep. Stanley products purchased from Stanley Resellers come with a lifetime warranty.
Additional Info :
10. Lunch Bag for Women Men Double Deck Lunch Box – Leakproof Insulated Soft Large Lunch Cooler Bag, MIYCOO (Grey,15L )
- 【Large-capacity double- layer lunch bag】It measures 9.5″ x 8.0″ x 10.5″. Expanded size: 11″ x 8.0″ x 10.5″. Different foods can be placed on the upper and lower layers to prevent food from being piled up and squeezed. The large-capacity lunch bag can easily hold all your beer, snacks, drinks, sandwiches, fruits, lunch boxes.
- 【Multi-functional】 You can take it to picnics on weekends, take lunch and snacks to the office, take cold beer to the beaches, mothers can also use it as a mommy bag to store milk and medicines, and it can also be used as a casual tote bag. Suitable for both men, women and Kids
- 【Leak-proof & Insulation】Thickened PEVA liner without splicing to prevent leakage. The inner liner is made of thermal insulation material, which can keep the food warm or cold, and can also place ice cubes.
- 【Easy clean】PEVA liner is smooth and easy to wipe clean. You can put the used tableware in without worrying about cleaning,
- 【Long-term storage】Ice cubes can be placed in the bag to maintain the temperature and freshness of food and beverages for at least 7 hours.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best lunchbox cooler
lunchbox cooler often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The lunchbox cooler come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a lunchbox cooler?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the lunchbox cooler will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your lunchbox cooler is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical lunchbox cooler in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some lunchbox cooler contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy lunchbox cooler
Before you choose a lunchbox cooler for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.