Top 10 glassware box : Buying in 2022
1. Bankers Box SmoothMove Heavy-Duty Kitchen Moving Box, Dish and Glass Box Dividers, Cushion Foam, 12 x 12.25 x 18.5 Inches, Kraft, 1 Pack (7710701)
- Heavy-Duty strength protects your most fragile kitchen Items including glasses, dishes, crystal, and stemware
- Moving kit includes 24 divider pieces for glasses and stemware and 24 ft. Of foam for cushioning all delicate Items
- Fast and easy assembly with no tape required. Handle for easy lifting
- Perforated dividers for easy, customizable packing (see photos for configurations)
- Deep locking lift-off lid maintains secure closure and triple end, double side and double bottom construction provides durable protection
Additional Info :
2. Duck Brand Glass Kit, 5 Corrugate Dividers with 12 Foam Pouches Fits in 16 in. x 12 in. x 12 in. Box (Box Not Included)
- Reusable foam pouches and convenient corrugate dividers to keep glasses and fragile items safe from breaks
- Kit includes 12, 7 inch by 11 inch foam pouches to keep items safe from scratches
- Includes corrugate dividers to keep glasses separate. Dividers fit nicely into a 16” x 12” x 12” corrugate box. BOX IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Perfect for moving and storage
- Ideal moving supplies or storage for glassware, vases and holiday decorations
Additional Info :
3. Stemware Storage Box – China Storage Containers Holds 12 Wine Glass or Crystal Glassware Case, Stackable with Lable Window and Handles 2 Pack(Dark Grey)
- 🍷Premium durable material:Stackable wine glasses storage box is made of premium TC fabric and sturdy thick cardboard,the lid made with thick cardboard inside,the side pieces provide additional protection,so it’s more sturdy than others.
- 🍷Double top-grade stong zipper:Dinnerware storage organizers equipped with #5 stainless steel zippers which are hard to be broken,top-grade,fasion design,two-way zippers allow it to easily slide along the colsure when in use.
- 🍷Sturdy handles: The handles on both sides are very sturdy, the maximum load-bearing capacity is 25lb,convenient and comfortable.
- 🍷Perfect design:The wine glass includes 12 cells,size 11×14.5×9.8 inch.Every china storage box with a label holder to easily identify contents
- 🍷Foldable and eco-friendly:All our products can be folable and easy carrying. All the fabric we used are environmental. Please feel free to use.
Additional Info :
4. China Dinnerware Storage Containers Set – Stackable Stemware Storage Box,Mugs and Dishes Organizer Chest with Lid and Clear Windows,Polyester fabric with Felt Plate Dividers,Set of 4 Grey
- Premium Durable Material:Stackable cup storage box is made of premium 300D Oxford fabric and sturdy thick cardboard. The lid is removable and every box with a label holder to easily identify contents . The cardboard separators were adjustable and did a great job of protecting the mugs and wine glass from contacting each other. The side pieces fit around the perimeter to lend stability and provide additional protection.
- Sturdy Handles with Rivet:2 riveted handles allows you to carry up to 25 lbs. of cups and mugs in each box,convenient and comfortable.
- Clear Window Know What’s Inside:The clear plastic fronts of the China Storage Box make it possible for you to see what’s in each box without open the lid.
- Perfect Design:The wine glass includes 12 cells,size 11×14.5×9.8 inch.The mug box includes 12 cells,size 13×15.5×5.5 inch.Big plate storage box includes 12 pcs felt,size 12x12x8 inch.The medium plate storage plate also includes 12 pcs felt,size 10x10x8 inch.
- Foldable and Eco-Friendly:This products can be folable and easy carrying. All the fabric we used are environmental. Please feel free to use.
Additional Info :
5. Stemware Storage Cases – Holds 24 Wine Glass Storage or Crystal Glassware Containers with Lable Window,Fully-Padded Inside with Hard Sides(15.5″ x 12.5″x 10″)-Set of 2 Grey
- [LARGE CAPACITY] Holds 24 of your favorite wine glasses or stemware up to 10 inch height.Each size:15.5″ x 12.5″x 10″.
- [24 SEPARATE COMPARTMENTS DIVIDERS] Cup cardboard divider to keep glassware secure from breakage.stemware storage cases can be stored in hutches, cabinets, pantry closets, or buffet.
- [DOUBLE STRONG ZIPPER AND LABEL WINDOW] Stemware Storage organizers equipped with #5 stainless steel zippers,Top-grade,Fashion design, two-way zippers allow it to easily slide along the closure when in use. It’s equipped with a nylon, self-correcting zipper to provide reliable use.Content Label Inserts (quickly identify contents).
- [STACKABLE STEMWARE BOX] The exterior of the stemware storage case is constructed using lightweight yet durable microfiber construction to provide long-lasting strength and use year after year. This soft quilted material boasts extra thick, plush padding to ensure your wine glasses are fully protected.can be stacked multiple boxes on top of one another.
- [FOLDABLE AND ECO-FRIENDLY] All our products can be folable and easy carrying. All the fabric we used are environmental. Please feel free to use.
Additional Info :
6. uBoxes Glass Cell Divider Box Compartments & Foam Pouches for Glasses
- Use a glass pack cell divider kit to protect wine glasses, water glasses, and other fine glassware
- Dividers help protect crystal from bumping against each other causing breakage
- Dividers fit in a 1.5 cuft box and are easy to assemble and disassemble for storage
- Use fragile label stickers or magic marker on the outside of corrugated boxes to identify breakable content
- Foam pouches help to further protect the glasses from vibration and scratches
Additional Info :
7. Stemware Storage Cases, Wine Glass Storage Box Holds 12 Wine Glass or Crystal Glassware, Fully-Padded Inside with Dividers and Carry Handles, Hard Shell and Stackable
- Fits up to 12 tall wine glasses and other crystal stemware in the 4 inch compartments. 10” tall internally with each compartment measuring 4” x 4”. Dimensions are 12.5″ x 15.7″ x 10″ inches.
- Soft, felt dividers defend against chips and breakage; The stemware storage with every inside surface lined with soft padding, including dividers and the bottom. A step up from the usual cardboard affair. Sturdy sides, bottom and dividers with a quality linen fabric exterior.
- Double top-grade stong zipper; Dinnerware storage organizers equipped with #5 stainless steel zippers which are hard to be broken,top-grade,fasion design,two-way zippers allow it to easily slide along the colsure when in use.
- Two handles allowsyou to carry up to 25 lbs,of cups and mugs in each box,convenient and comfortable.our products can be folable and easy carrying. With proper placement, storage cases can be stored in hutches, cabinets, pantry closets, or buffet.
- Be ready for special occasions – you need everyone on your team to be on their game for those special occasions, and that includes your stemware! Keep them away from dust and protected, so they’ll be flawless and ready to go.
8. Stemware Storage Box,China Storage Containers Chest Boxes Holds 12 Wine Glass or Crystal Glassware with Lable Window and Handles,Hard Shell and Stackable (Grey)
- Premium durable material:Stackable wine glasses storage box is made of premium TC fabric and sturdy thick cardboard,the lid made with thick cardboard inside,the side pieces provide additional protection,so it’s more sturdy than others.
- Double top-grade stong zipper:Dinnerware storage organizers equipped with #5 stainless steel zippers which are hard to be broken,top-grade,fasion design,two-way zippers allow it to easily slide along the colsure when in use.
- Sturdy handles:Two handles allowsyou to carry up to 25 lbs,of cups and mugs in each box,convenient and comfortable.
- Perfect design:The wine glass includes 12 cells,size 11×14.5×9.8 inch.Every china storage box with a label holder to easily identify contents
- Foldable and eco-friendly:All our products can be folable and easy carrying. All the fabric we used are environmental. Please feel free to use.
Additional Info :
9. Honey-Can-Do SFT-05375 Medium Dinnerware Storage Window Box, Gray, 12 in L x 12 in W x 8.5 in H
- Aesthetically-pleasing storage solution for the dinnerware or clothes you care for most
- Inserts included to protect up to 12 plates
- Clear-view window to quickly peek inside
- Pair of handles help hold up to 25 lbs
- Sturdy cotton canvas and polyester blend deters rips and tears
- Dimensions: 12”L x 12”W x 8.5”H
Additional Info :
10. U-Haul Dish Packing Kit – for Dishes and Glassware – Includes 1 Box, 1 Cell Divider Unit, and 32 Assorted Foam Pouches (Value Pack of 2)
- Value Pack of 2 – Includes 2 Boxes and 2 Dish Saver Kits
- Each box + kit fits up to 8 place settings – 16 total
- Kit includes (2) Dishsaver Glass Pack Boxes, 2 cell-divider units, (16) 7.25″ x 7.25″ foam pouches, (16) 12.5″ x 12.5″ foam pouches, and (32) 9.25″ x 9.25″ foam pouches
- Box dimensions: 24-1/8″ x 12″ x 11″ (W x L x H), 1.85 cu/ft
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best glassware box
glassware box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The glassware box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a glassware box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the glassware box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your glassware box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical glassware box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some glassware box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE glassware box TO THE USE
Before you choose a glassware box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.