The10 Very Best flower box stand
1. Giantex Raised Garden Bed, Elevated Planter, Metal Plant Box with Legs, Standing Garden Stand,Drainage Holes, Vegetables and Flowers Growing Container for Indoor and Outdoor Use (40″ Lx13 Wx31.5 H)
- Two Holes at the Bottom– There are two holes on the bottom which could used to let the plants breathe freely. And it could help plants to grow better and have healthy condition.
- Large Inside Space–This Giantex garden bed has spacious inside space , and could contain many plants, cost-effective and durable.
- Easy to Assemble– This product has straight forward illustrations and descriptions. Every screw and pin has its own code and easy to understand the assemble progress.
- Multifunctional Usage– This Giantex garden bed has multifunctional usage for plants, flowers and fresh herbs, vegetables and fruit. It could let you have your own small garden in backyard.
- Solid Construction– Thick steel panel and there is reinforced sustainment on the 4 corners, the frame follows the scientific principle, and has tough iron pipe frame, which makes this product more stable and solid.
Additional Info :
2. AMERLIFE Raised Garden Bed 48x30x24 Inch – Elevated Wooden Planter Box Stand with Legs for Vegetable Flower Herb Outdoor Gardening Backyard Patio,30 Inch Height 380 lbs Capacity
- 【Exquisite Raised Garden Bed】Rustic and natural style planter bed has 8.7″ depth, provides enough depth for plants and vegetables to breathe, grow healthily and also less frequent watering required. Ideal for planting vegetables, flowers, herbs in the backyard, patio, deck, and balcony, etc.
- 【Quality Material Selected】Made of 100% Fir wood with non-paint, which is known for its strength and dimensional stability, and low maintenance required. Each wood boards are carefully polished that will not be scratched by accident.
- 【Ergonomic Height Structure】 AMERLIFE Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand, designed by 30-inch height, users could easily manage the plants without bending down and the risk of backache. Less bending during planting, caring, and harvesting plants. Relieve muscle stress and enjoy the perfect gardening experience.
- 【Durable Construction】AMERLIFE Wood Planter Garden Box Kit comes with the complete side board. Compared with other several pieces side board planter box, our garden planter will be more stable and fixed firmly. Better maintain the soil moisture without soil leakage. Reinforced crossbars provide higher load-bearing (380 lbs) and keep overall stability.
- 【Amazingly Easy Installation】Super simple assembly, embedded combination mode and firm connection. The installation process can be finished in 5 minutes with step-by-step instruction. Start fresh with the ideal soil blend and fill the seeds. Raise your plants now!
Additional Info :
3. Kinsuite Raised Garden Bed for Vegetables Flower Herb Elevated Planter Box Stand for a Deck, Patio or Backyard
- DESIGN- The slope at the bottom is designed to allow water to flow out of the central drain more quickly and does not form mound or fungy.
- ERGONOMIC- Elevated raised planter box with legs eliminates the need to bend over, making gardening convenient.
- SPACIOUS GARDENING BED- Our raised garden bed provides ample growing space to raise vegetables, herbs, flowers and plants with solid supporting frame.
- OUTDOOR USAGE- This plant bed can be placed at patios, porches, decks, balconies or garden. Nice fit for those who don’t want to or cant bent down while gardening.
- EASY SETUP- Quick and easy to assemble. Screws and instructions are included in the box.
Additional Info :
4. Cocoyard Modern Elevated Metal Planter Box. Rectangular Indoor Outdoor Standing Planter Stand, Great Gift for Plant Lover, Birthday, and Any Holidays (Tall, 28)
- 【STURDY AND DURABLE】Sturdy metal construction with a durable powder coating to create a lasting stand. Our outdoor plant stand is the optimal solution for your decoration needs.
- 【ELEGANT & VERSATILE DESIGN】Attractive contemporary planter pot that can fit any home décor and is suitable for any location, such as living room, entryway, bedroom, hotel, lobby, office and more. With our plant stand, you can create a modern, unique garden decoration that will be a definite eye-catcher for anyone who passes your doorway. Our planters for outdoor plants are what you need to create the ideal garden décor.
- 【CONTAINER GARDENING】Flower boxes can go anywhere. Grow a variety of beautiful flowers, sculptural succulents or add potted plants inside the planter box. Place it beside your entryway and then fill it with sprawling plants or blooming flowers to create a fresh welcome that your guests will love.
- 【GREAT SIZE】 Overall dimensions: 28 in L x 8 in D x 28 in H. Inside box dimensions 26.6 in L x 7 in D x 7 in H. One of the best parts of our metal plant pot is that it features a removable shelf for easy storage. Designed with multiple drainage holes, you can assure that our indoor or outdoor planters will not overwater the plants.
- 【GIFT IDEAS】Great gift for plant lovers or any occasion. All our products check the highest quality standards, so you can be sure that the outdoor planter for the backyard will surpass your expectations. It comes packed with care in a compact package, and it is super easy to install, saving you time and energy.
Additional Info :
5. “Flowers & Plants” Foldable Wooden Plant Stand w/ Six Seed Boxes
- Made for outdoor use, this wooden plant stand features six seed boxes (each 11″ W x 5.9″ D x 4″ H) which will artfully display your potted plants. Try placing it in a sunny corner to grow vegetable starts for your summer garden. Its stable bottom means it will not tip over, and can even straddle uneven ground to securely showcase beautiful plants. Wood limed gray with a subtle print in black (“Flowers & Plants”), lined with foil, suitable for planting.
- Dimensions: 27″ W x 11.5″ D x 29″ H, seed-box each 11″ W x 5.9″ D x 4″ H; Weight: Approximately 5 lbs;
- Use: Easy folding design for outdoor use; Material: Wood; Includes: Planter Stand with Six Seed Boxes; Other: Plants not included.
- Shipping & Shipping Charges: We reserve the rights to choose the final delivery method for items shipping ground. We ship most orders the same day if they’re received before 12:00 noon CST. International customers will be responsible for customs duties if any.
- We will refund the purchase price for any UNUSED item within 30 days of the purchase date. To make a return, please ship the item back with a copy of your receipt. The customer is responsible for all shipping fees unless the mistake was ours. 15% restocking fees may apply, unless it is due to one of the following: Carrier damage; Defective product; Received incorrect product; Product was an extra item not ordered.
Additional Info :
6. Outsunny 47” Wooden Raised Garden Bed with Trellis, Coutryside Style Elevated Planter Box Stand with Open Storage Shelf, Spacious Planting Area for Vegetables, Herbs, Flowers
- WIDE USE: With this helpful elevated planter box with legs, you can cultivate plants, making it more convenient to manage and take care them. Plus, our elevated garden planters can be placed anywhere: from your patio and yard to your garden, greenhouse, or anywhere you’d like to grow vegetables, herbs, or flowers.
- DECORATIVE EFFECT: The grid on the back of this elevated garden bed can be decorated with rattans or with LED lights, making this plant bed a beautiful landscape and create a rustic style.
- 2 LEVELS OF WORKSPACE: This raised garden bed with legs features 2 levels for planting and storing. You can cultivate plants on the top of the planter raised bed, giving a nice place for your plants to live and grow. Also, the raised planter box’s lower shelf can be used for storage and display to put some planting tools and other accessories there.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Natural raised bed planter can be painted, so you can put it in any color that you’d like. This means the cedar raised garden bed can fit in just about anywhere with a personal touch, from a porch and patio to a balcony and backyard space.
- RAISED GARDEN BOX OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 46.75″L x 22.75″W x 64.25″H; Bed Size: 44″L x 20″W x 10.75″H ; Weight Capacity: 330lbs (planter bed); 110lbs (shelf).
Additional Info :
7. Yaheetech 49x22x32in 8 Pockets Raised Garden Bed Elevated Wood Planter Box Stand with Foldable Side Table and Storage Shelf for Herb/Vegetables/Flowers
- 【SOLID CONSTRUCTION】: Constructed of thick wood boards and solid wood legs, this elevated garden planter is sturdy enough for years of use. Each side is built of a piece of complete wood plate, making the structure stronger. Two battens below lend extra stability to the whole box.
- 【8 GRIDS FOR GROWING 8 DIFFERENT PLANTS】: This garden bed is elaborately designed with 8 grow grids for planting different vegetables/herbs/flowers in the same planter box. Simply insert the dividers into the slots to install the grow grids. Or you can remove the dividers to achieve a larger plot.
- 【FOLDABLE TABLE LEDGE】: The additional table ledge allows you to reach your watering can, shovel and other tools without bending down. It could be also folded away when not in use to save space.
- 【FABRIC LINER&DRAINAGE HOLES】: Before adding soil, you can place the prepared fabric liner into the frame to better retain the soil and maintain moisture. The 4 drainage holes at the bottom help to drain excess water, which allows plants to breathe freely.
- 【UPLIFT YOUR SPACE】: The planter stand features a brown finish for a beautiful rustic look. The classic design combined with natural wood grain pattern perfectly brightens up your garden or decorates your home. Ideal for the yard, patio, balcony, deck, porch, apartment, etc.
Additional Info :
8. Outsunny 73″ x 18″ x 32″ 3 Tier Raised Garden Bed w/ Three Elevated Planter Box, Freestanding Wooden Plant Stand for Vegetables, Herb and Flowers, Natural
- SUFFICIENT PLANT SPACE: Store a lot of soil in this elevated planter box with legs to give plants and vegetables enough room to grow to their full potential.
- WATER DRAINAGE: Our raised garden bed with legs has three drainage hole at the bottom of each box. Never again will you have to be concerned about waterlogging
- ELEVATED DESIGN: Stops you from having to bend down low to look after your plants, preventing you straining your body. Also the elevated garden planters help protect your plants from being eaten or nibbled by small animals
- DURABLE & STABLE: The elevated garden bed is made entirely of solid fir and has a high bearing capacity, efficiently supporting 110lbs per box. And this raised planter box has a smooth finish and requires little maintenance
- RAISED GARDEN BOX DIMENSION: Overall Dimension: 72.5″L x 17.75″D x 31.5″H. Single Plant Area: 22.75″L x 15.25″W x 7.25″H. Assembly required
Additional Info :
|Color||Natural Wood Finish|
9. Outsunny 47” x 23” Raised Garden Bed w/ Storage Shelf, 2 Tiers Elevated Planter Box Stand for Vegetables, Flowers and Herbs Backyard, Patio, Balcony
- WIDE USE: With this helpful elevated planter box with legs, you can cultivate plants, making it more convenient to manage and take care of them. Plus, our elevated garden bed can be placed anywhere: from your patio and yard to your garden, greenhouse, or anywhere you’d like to grow vegetables, herbs, or flowers.
- 2 LEVELS OF WORKSPACE: This elevated garden planters features 2 levels for planting and storing. You can cultivate plants on the top of the main surface, giving a nice place for your plants to live and grow. Also, the lower shelf of the raised garden bed with legs can be used for storage and display to put some planting tools and other accessories there.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Due to the height of the raised planter box, people who have backaches or knee pain can easily manage plants, as there is no need to bend down or keep down.
- SPACIOUS GARDENING BED: The raised garden box is long and deep enough to ensure your plants and vegetables can breathe and grow healthily.
- RAISED BED PLANTER OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 46.75″ L x 22.5″ W x 35″ H; Bed Size: 44.75″ L x 20″ W x 9.5″ H ; Weight Capacity: 220 lbs (planter bed); 55 lbs (shelf).
Additional Info :
10. Outsunny Wooden Raised Garden Bed with 8 Slots, Elevated Planter Box Stand with Open Shelf for Limited Garden Space to Grow Herbs, Vegetables, and Flowers
- SPACIOUS AND SEPARATE: The elevated planter box with legs is big enough to hold 8 different herbs, flowers, or vegetables. Built with proper space grids to ensure your plants can grow healthy and avoid excessive growth.
- WOOD CONSTRUCTION: Made of natural and stable fir wood which is great for growing plants and covered with water-resist paint for long-term use. The elevated garden planters can be placed indoors or outdoors through the seasons.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE SOLUTION: Besides 8 separate plant compartments, you can use the bottom shelf of the elevated garden bed for keeping gardening tools and items near the planting area within reach.
- NO NEED TO BEND DOWN: The raised design makes this raised garden bed with legs perfect for those who don’t like to bend down or lean over while they garden. And this raised planter box reduces back and knee strain and also helps protect plants from rabbits and other uninvited elements.
- RAISED GARDEN BOX DIMENSIONS: Overall Dimension: 43.25″ L x 18″ W x 30″ H, Planter Bed Size: 41.75″ L x 16.5″ W x 7.25″ H, Each Grid Size: 10.25″ L x 8″ W, Bottom Shelf Size: 42″ L x 14.5″ W x 5.25″ H cm. Weight Capacity:40 lbs (planting area), 25 lbs (storage shelf). Easy assembly is required. NOTE: In order to increase the service life, we recommend that it’s equipped with non-woven fabric by yourself.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best flower box stand
flower box stand often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The flower box stand come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a flower box stand?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the flower box stand will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your flower box stand is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical flower box stand in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some flower box stand contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy flower box stand
Before you choose a flower box stand for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.