Luckily, there are a ton of boxes made specifically to protect your goods.
With so many wonderful baskets and bins available, it’s hard to choose the right diy small box with lids one for the job.
We chose 10 of the most promising box options available today for side-by-side testing to find the very best.
List of 10 Best diy small box with lids : Tried and Tested
1. 8 Pcs Unfinished Wood Boxes, Wooden Box with Hinged Lid, Small Bulk Wooden Boxes to Paint for Crafts DIY, Jewelry, Home Storage(6 x 3.8 x 2 in)
- 🎨【100% Natural Wood Box】 Package included 8 gift storage boxes.Our Extra unfinished wooden box is made of 100% natural wood. Size approx: 6 x 3.8 x 2 inches.
- 🎨【Decorated Wooden Box】An unfinished wood box is a blank canvas for creativity, the surface of this wooden box is polished and smooth, you can paint, decorate, pyrography or engrave patterns on it
- 🎨【Wood Box Lock】This wooden box provides storage space, and Hinged lid and front clasp make for strong sealing performance, help you to store things more safely and conveniently.
- 🎨【Widely Usage Wooden Box】Suitable for wedding or baby keepsakes, Christmas Eve boxes, jewelry box and home storage, also perfect for DIY craft hobby projects of all kinds
- 🎨【Satisfactory Service】If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied, please let us know and our customer service team will help you solve problem.
Additional Info :
2. Extra Large Rectangle Unfinished Pine Wood Box Natural DIY Craft Stash Boxes with Hinged Lid and Front Clasp for Arts Hobbies and Home Storage-10.71x8x5.66 Inches
- This is an unfinished wooden box-made of 100% natural high quality pine wood with the finest finish.
- The biggest size on the market,the approximate outside dimensions are 10.71 by 8 by 5.66 – in Inches.Extra thick 0.4inch /1cm.
- Ready for staining, painting, decoupage, covering with fabric, wood burning, wood carving, embellishing, or stamping.
- Create the unique gift-such as wedding or baby keepsakes or Christmas Eve boxes.
- Perfect for many arts, crafts and hobby projects or you can use is as small objects storage stash memory box.
Additional Info :
3. BILLIOTEAM 2 Pack Unfinished Wood Storage Box with Slide Lid,Blank Natural Wood Box Case Container for Christmas,Wedding,Party,Gift Jewelry Box,DIY Craft,Hobbies,Home Storage(7.87″ x 3.94″ x 3.15″)
- Material: Made of high quality pine wood material,smooth,durable and sturdy
- Size: The wood storage box measures 7.87″ x 3.94″ x 3.15″/20cm x 10cm x 8cm,proper size to store small tools,rocks,shells and more
- Unleash your creativity: It is convenient for you to decorate the box with rhinestones,beads,decoupage,photos,and aslo easy for you to paint,stain and carve on the smooth and burr-free surface with your preferred color or pattern to display your unique taste and design,the only thing limits you is your imagination
- Slide lid: The wood box is designed with sliding top,which you can firm closure and have more easier access inside.And compared with other wooden boxes with metal clasp,you never have to worry about the locking clasp breaking
- Large storage space: The wood storage box offer you plenty of space,which can be used as memory box,treasure chest,gift box to store photo,recipes,jewelry,tools,hobbies and other proper items
4. Rocinha 6pcs Large Unfinished Wooden Box Rectangle Keepsake Box Stash Boxes with Hinged Lid for DIY Easter Arts Hobbies, Jewelry,6x4x2.3Inch
- ✔ GOOD PROTECTION: Package included 6 pcs unfinished wood box, made of natural high quality pine wood with fine finish. Wood boxes are package in hard box and covered by plastic bag, can be delivered to your hands intact.
- ✔ READY TO DECORATE: Unfinished box is a great way to show your talent of creativity and hands-on ability. They are great for wood burning designs onto once sanded. Dye on, it will absorb color soon and turns out to be a nice and unique box.
- ✔ MAKE CRAFT BOX MORE SPECIAL: Unfinished Pine Wood Box is 6x4x2.3inch, perfect size for chip carving, you can put in some soap rose flower, lavender bags, dried flowers and toys, make a unique wedding or baby keepsakes, friends box.
- ✔ STORE YOUR TREASURE: Unfinished wooden box design with hinged lid and front clasp, easy to keep your items safe.
- ✔ MORE POSSIBILITY: Wood box are great for used as a nice treasure keeper, jewelry box, to store your photo, ring, watch, Christmas gift, etc.
Additional Info :
5. 12 Pc Rectangle Unfinished Wood Box Natural DIY Craft Stash Boxes with Hinged Lid and Front Clasp for Arts Hobbies | Comes in 2 Different Sizes
- Size 6 Inches Long X 4 Inches wide and 3 Inches High 6 piece
- Size 4 3/4 Inches Long X 2 3/4 Inches wide and 2 Inches Hight 6 Piece
- Total 12 piece
6. Angoily 2pcs Round Wooden Boxes with Hinged Lid Unpainted Wood Nesting Box DIY Trinket Jewelry Container Case Small Item Organizer
- First choice wood material, good quality, safe and practical, and durable enough to serve you for a long time.
- Lock design, simple and generous, suitable for any occasion, this wooden box is very suitable for small item storage.
- simple in design, but its practical to use, which will give you a fantastic use experience.
- Decorate such a wooden storage box yourself to a comfortable and unique touch to your home.
- The wooden parts storage box is easy to use, bring much convenience to you.
Additional Info :
7. Darice 9157-69 Unfinished Wooden, 3.4 x 9.2 x 12 inches, Natural
- WOODEN BOX: An unfinished wood box is a blank canvas for creativity. Let your personality shine through colors, designs and embellishments with the Darice Unfinished Wood Box. Create a gift box that will be treasured like the gift inside.
- READY TO DECORATE: The unfinished wood box is easy to paint, stain and embellish on the inside and out. Add rhinestones, beads, decoupage and photos or create a wood-burning masterpiece. The options are endless to display your unique design.
- PERFECT CRAFT BOX: The 12” x 9.125” x 3.25” unfinished wood box has metal hinges and is easy to open and close. The wood is a light natural color that easily absorbs paint and stain so it’s easy to create something totally unique.
- DIY PROJECT IDEAS: This DIY wood box is the perfect base to create a stunning jewelry box, cigar box, wood treasure box, and a creative craft box. From kid crafts to bridesmaid gifts and more, there are countless opportunities to create.
- VARIETY OF SIZES: With a range of different wooden box sizes available, you can get the perfect one to express your creativity and bring your ideas to life.
Additional Info :
8. Unfinished Wood Box, Aulufft 6Pcs Wooden Boxes With Hinged Lid and 10Pcs Drawing Pen Wooden Storage Box for Home Storage, Jewelry Box, Diy Painting Set
- Unfinished Wood Box: Decorative boxes is made of high quality of pinewood and iron, boxes are easy to paint and stain; easily customize using acrylic paint, markers, glitter or puff paint.
- Drawing Pen: The painting brush is made of high-quality nylon wool, soft and elastic, and golden alumina tube.Unfinished wooden storage box allows for decorating and personalizing and is great for crafts.
- More Creative: Children will enjoy being creative while simultaneously developing painting skills and expressing their creativity; use brushes to create different effects.
- Widely Storage: Small wooden box can help you store items more safely and suitable for storage of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, bracelets, stamps, watches, small tools.
- You Can Get: You can get 6 wooden boxes, 2 pcs of each size, 3 sizes in total, with 10 pieces/set of paint brushes, which can provide you with a more convenient painting package.
Additional Info :
9. Creative Hobbies® Ready to Decorate Wooden Recipe Box with Hinged Lid and Front Clasp – Make Your Own Gift, Jewelry, Photo Box
- ORGANIZE YOUR RECIPES: DIY Unfinished quality pine wood recipe box is compatible with standard 4 x 6 inches index cards.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Ready to decorate with acrylic paint, fabric swatches, Mod Podge, Embellishments, Laser Engraving, Rubber Stamps, or simply use it as it is!
- QUALITY DESIGN: Features elegant pine wood, Hinged top lid with clasp close front and beveled top lid.
- VERSATILE CRAFT STORAGE BOX: Great all purpose storage box can hold recipe cards, candy, craft items, jewelry and much more!
- DIMENSIONS: Recipe box measures 6.75″ x 4.5″ x 4.25″ over all (inside dimensions are 6″ x 4″ x 4″)
Additional Info :
10. SUPVOX Wooden Pencil Box,Wood Brush Box with Sliding Lid for DIY Artist Tool and Brush Storage -7.4 x 2.8 x 1.2 inches, Rectangle
- Also a good gift for your friends.
- Simple design, with smooth lines, simple and elegant, beautiful and practical.
- Vintage design makes the storage box chic and unique.
- Pro Art brush boxes. Sliding lid wood brush box is perfect for storing artist brushes, pencils, markers, charcoal, and all dimensionally appropriate art or craft supplies.
- Made of premium wood with a simple, vintage, and lightweight construction.
Additional Info :
We have something for everyone here, from comforting tea to coffee and cheese to specialized things—there’s a personalized diy small box with lids for everyone in your life. If you know your giftee’s general interests, you can find them an appropriate diy small box with lids.
Buying Guide to Choose the Best diy small box with lids
diy small box with lids often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The diy small box with lids come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a diy small box with lids?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the diy small box with lids will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your diy small box with lids is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical diy small box with lids in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some diy small box with lids contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE diy small box with lids TO THE USE
Before you choose a diy small box with lids for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.