The10 Very Best crown molding miter box
1. DEWALT Miter Saw Crown Stops (DW7084)
- Miter saw crow stop accurately positions crown molding vertically against the saw fence
- Includes 2 stops – one for each side of the blade
- Designed to work with DEWALT models DW703, DW706, DW708, DW712, DW715, DW716, DW717 and DW718
Additional Info :
2. CRAFTSMAN Mitre Saw, Adjustable Angle (CMHT20800)
- The hand miter saw is designed for precision wood cutting
- EASE OF USE: Easy angle adjustment and comfortable grip
- SECURE MATERIAL: Clamps hold work in place and work stop allows for quick, repetitive cuts
- LONG LASTING SHARPNESS: Induction hardened teeth
3. Bench Dog 10-027 Polymer Crown-Cut Crown Molding Cutting Jig
- Crown-Cut crown molding cutting jig.
- The safest and easiest way to cut crown molding.
- Eliminates trial and error.
- Made from durable polymer in the USA.
- Fits all 10″ and larger miter saws.
Additional Info :
4. DEWALT Miter Saw, 12-Inch, Double Bevel, Compound, XPS Cutline, 15-Amp (DWS716XPS)
- Stainless-steel miter detent plate with 14 positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability for the 12-inch miter saw blade.
- Tall sliding fences of the mitre saw support crown molding up to 6-5/8-inch nested and base molding up to 6-1/2-inch vertically against fence.
- Double-bevel design of DEWALT miter saw allows saw to bevel 0 degree – 48 degree to the left and right with positive stops at 0 degree, 22.5 degree, 33.9 degree, and 45 degree
- 0 degree – 50 degree left and right miter capacity
- Cam lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles.
- Integrated CUTLINE; LED work light system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for accuracy and visibility.
Additional Info :
5. GreatNeck BSB14 12 Inch Mitre Box with 14 Inch Back Saw, Reinforced Steel Back Saw for Accurate Cutting, Preset 45 Degree and 90 Degree Cuts, Saw with Box
- MITRE BOX AND SAW: These mitre boxes with hand saws are designed to cut soft and hard woods commonly used in molding and trimming applications; Wood saw features 12 teeth per inch for smoother cutting; 12 inch mitre box and 14 inch back saw
- REINFORCED BACK SAW: This mitre box saw set includes a reinforced steel back saw for wood for accurate cutting; Straight back saw edge ensures the blade remains straight during cutting tasks; Mitre hand saw features a 3-inch depth cut
- PRESET CUTTING BOX: Our mitre saw box has convenient preset cuts for 45 degree and 90 degree angles, allowing for precisely beveled corner cuts; Precise and accurate 45 degree cutting tool and 90 degree angle cutting tool
- RULER EDGE INCLUDED: The mitre box in this precision saw set includes a built-in 8-1/2 inch ruler edge for quick measurements and precise cuts; Perfect mitre saw set with a woodworking ruler for small projects around the house or on the job
- DURABLE ANGLE BOX: This compact mitre saw set comes with a high-impact polystyrene mitre box and a steel back saw with a high-impact plastic saw handle; Wood hand saw gets the job done without damaging our sturdy mitre saw 12 inch box
Additional Info :
6. Rockler Speed-Cope Crown Molding Jig – Requires Power Jig Saw for Use – This Crown Molding Tool adjusts to handle most molding up to 7-1/4″ wide, 45° & 90° Inside Miters, Flat Miters, & More – Power Tools
- Speed-Cope Crown Molding Jig: The Rockler Crown molding cutting jig lets you make tricky cope cuts with ease, for perfect molding faster. Our speed-cope helps stabilize the wood crown molding when making cope cuts with your jig saw.
- Power Jigsaw Required: The Rockler crown moulding corners Speed-Cope jig does require a power jigsaw for use. Package Includes: The crown molding tool and a how-to DVD that outlines the basics of installing your own crown, cove, or base molding.
- Perfect Molding Faster: Cut crown and base molding the easy way with this innovative crown molding jig for the miter saw. The Speed-Cope will help make coping crown molding joints easier and faster and is a great tool for contractors.
- Adjust To Handle: Our crown molding woodworking tool adjusts to handle most molding up to 7-1/4″ wide, 45° and 90° inside miters, flat miters, and base, chair, and panel moldings.
- Easy To Assemble: This coping saw for woodworking is easy to assemble and designed to work with bosch blade # (T 119B0) best, or for softwood (T 101AO), 3 ¼”/12TPI. Includes a free do-it-yourself DVD.
Additional Info :
7. moonoom 2-in-1 Mitre Measuring Cutting Tool, Miter Saw Protractor Tool, Precise Mitre Angles Cutting Tool, Measuring Template Instrument Home Supplies
- Measuring Tool: A 2-in-1 miter measuring cutting tool,you don’t need to use multiple tools and transferring the correct angle to the saw easily.It’s not only measure the miter angle,but also complete cutting.
- Accurate Measurement: Miter measuring cutting tool has 2 moving arms, which can measure angles from 85 to 180° and can be used directly to measure all angles within this range.
- Precise Cutting: Miter saw protractor tool,integrated guide pin for the saw,the bottom plate is placed on the provided guide plate.Using the back saw for precise and error-free miter cutting.
- Easy to Use: Measuring and sawing miter angles cutting tool use easily. Find the angle that needs to be measured, lock and then cutting.It suitable for baseboard up to 30 mm wide.
- Practical Supplies:Measuring template instrument used to solve the problem of cutting corners in skirtings or recesses that require special measuring tools.Suitable for carpentry work,pipeline Installation, home improvement,also a good fantastic tool for tinkers, woodworkers, architects.
8. Milescraft 1405 Crown45 – Crown Molding Tool, Yellow
- Compact design works with most miter saws
- Makes right-side-up cutting of 2″ to 5-1/2″ Crown molding
- Supports Crown molding between 2″ to 5-1/2″
- Adjustable angle setting with angle finders for creating common molding spring angles (38°, 45° and 52°)
- Saw blade enters the material from the front
- No compound cuts necessary
Additional Info :
9. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Miter Saw | Single Bevel | Compound | 15-Amp Motor | C10FCGS
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: For quick miter adjustments
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a secure hold
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
Additional Info :
10. ACEgoes 12″ Miter Box with Saw Included, Reinforced Steel Back Saw for Accurate Cutting, Preset 90 Degree 45 Degree 22.5 Degree and 0 Degree Cuts
- ☘【Accuracy】The cam-shaped pins can be twist and lock with honeycomb base to secure work for accurate cuts.
- ☘ 【4 Cut Angles】Vertical slots in the miter box allow for the wood to be cut at 45 degrees, 22 1/2 degrees, and 90 degrees. and bevel cut at 45 degrees.
- ☘【Durable】This miter box is made of high-impact polystyrene, sturdy built 1.5lb better than normal. and The reinforced saw blade is made of premium steel, double-sided mechanical grinding.
- ☘【Safe】Minor injuries are the most you can expect when properly using a manual miter saw
- ☘【Quiet】Little noise will not bother others compared to power saws
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best crown molding miter box
crown molding miter box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The crown molding miter box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a crown molding miter box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the crown molding miter box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your crown molding miter box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical crown molding miter box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some crown molding miter box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy crown molding miter box
Before you choose a crown molding miter box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.