The10 Very Best ceiling box bracket
1. Westinghouse 0152500 Saf-T-Bar for Ceiling Fans
- Saf-T-Box allows safe, simple installation of fans and fixtures, ideal for new construction and where attic is accessible
- Supports ceiling fans up to 70 pounds or lighting fixtures up to 150 pounds
- Includes three knockouts for Conduit or Romex, one Romex clamp
- 15.5-cubic-inch wiring capacity, electrical box is 1-1/2 inches deep
- Includes Saf-T-Cap, mounting hardware and instructions
Additional Info :
2. Hubbell Raco 936 4 in. Round Retro-Brace Ceiling Fan-Rated Support, 4 in, Gray
- Hang ceiling fans and light fixtures between joists
- Securely holds in old work applications
- High strength, hardened screws included
- Brace allows for simple expansion
- Includes hardened screws and instructions
Additional Info :
3. Southwire MSBFAN Fan Support 50/ lb, Maximum with Depth Adjustable, gray
- Depth Adjustable
- Quicker to install than a nail on box
- Extra thick wall material creates stability and rigidity
- Easily removed without creating damage to wall
- UL Listed; Madison Electric is now part of the Southwire family; Product packaging may vary
Additional Info :
4. PEESIN 2 Pack Ceiling Light Fixture Mounting Bracket, 4 Inches Diameter Universal Light Crossbar, Steel Crossbar Plate with Ground Screw for Mount Wall Light, Close to Ceiling Light, Chandelier
- Easy to Install: 4 Inches diameter universal mounting plate fits most ceiling lights. Including ground screws, wiring nuts and crossbar mounting screws, you just use it to mount light fixtures without buying other mounting hardware
- Wide Application: This light fixture mounting bracket adapter is designed to attach fixtures and canopies to electrical junction boxes. 2 Pack can satisfy your multiple needs, you can use it for mount wall light, close to ceiling light, LED light, pendant light and chandelier, bathroom vanity light fixtures
- Quality and Safety: 2 Pack universal circle crossbars are made of high quality zinc plated steel : durable and rust resistant for ensuring your safe use and reliability for a longer service life
- Product Size: Dimensions for the holes are 2 1/8″ center to center, 2 3/4″ center to center, and 3 1/2″ center to center. Made of zinc plated steel that is 0.56″ thick and comes with an 8/32 ground screw
- Package Includes: 2 x light fixture mounting plates; 4 x crossbar mounting screws; 2 x ground screws; 5 x wiring nuts
- Universal Steel Bracket Plate
Additional Info :
5. Westinghouse Lighting 0124000 Sidemount Plus Fan Box, 2-1/8 Inch Deep
- Sidemount Plus Fan Box allows safe, simple installation of fans and fixtures, ideal for remodel applications
- Supports ceiling fans and lighting fixtures up to 70 pounds
- Includes three 1/2-inch Romex or conduit knockouts, two sets of Romex knockouts, one Romex clamp
- 21.5-cubic-inch wiring capacity, electrical box is 2-1/8 inches deep
- Includes sidemount bracket, electrical box, Saf-T-Cap, mounting hardware and instructions
Additional Info :
6. 2 Pack Light Fixture Mounting Circle Crossbar, 4 Inch Diameter Adjustable Universal Steel Bracket Plate，Adaptor Fit for Flush Mount Ceiling Fan Wall Lamp Chandelier Pendant Vanity Accessory
- 【Universal Crossbar】This 4 inch flush mount ceiling light fixture crossbar plate is used as an universal part in various applications, such as mount wall light, close to ceiling light, ceiling fans, pendant light, vanity light and chandelier. This is widely used in fixture installation as it can satisfy different junction box size. Varies from 2 inch to 4 inch.
- 【Suitable for Most Junction Boxes】The mounting holes are designated in 2-1/8 inch center to center, 2-3/4 inch center to center, and 3-1/2 inch center to center. The material is stainless steel with Zinc plating. The steel plate thickness is 0.055 inch.
- 【Easy Installation】The crossbar/mounting bracket is convenient for you to assemble on the electrical junction boxes, please kindly refer to follow your local electrical codes and regulations.
- 【Satisfactory Guaranty】Feel free to contact us for any support, each customer will be offered the best service. And also our engineering team will try all possibilities to help you during the installation.
- 【Package Content】Including: 2 X Light Mounting Crossbar Plates; 4 X M4 x 30 Screws. 5 X Wiring Nuts. 2 X Ground Screws.
7. Westinghouse Lighting 140000 0140000 Saf-T-Brace for Ceiling Fans, Metalic
- Fits 16-Inch to 24-Inch ceiling joists
- Fits all ceiling fans
- Installs without attic access
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
- Fast fingertip expansion
Additional Info :
8. Westinghouse Lighting 0110000 Saf-T-Brace for Ceiling Fans, 3 Teeth, Twist and Lock,Silver(Pack of 1)
- Saf-T-Brace allows safe, secure installation of fans and light fixtures, ideal for new construction or remodel
- Supports light fixtures up to 150 pounds on 16-inch centers, fixtures up to 50 pounds on 24-inch centers and fans up to 70 pounds
- Position box anywhere along the brace
- Dual-mount electrical box has 15.5 cubic inches wiring capacity; 1-1/2 inches deep, 6 knockouts for conduit or Romex
- Includes brace, electrical box, Saf-T-Cap, one Romex connector, mounting hardware and instructions
Additional Info :
9. ARLINGTON INDUSTRIES CP3540 MOUNTING Screws are Invisible ON The Ceiling, Two #8-32 X 3/4 INCH Screws and ONE MOUNTING Bracket Included, PAINTABLE, Non-Metallic, Ceiling Box Cover
- CEILING BOX COVER
- MOUNTING SCREWS ARE INVISIBLE ON THE CEILING
- TWO #8-32 X 3/4 INCH SCREWS AND ONE MOUNTING BRACKET INCLUDED
Additional Info :
10. Ciata Ceiling Fan Mounting Bracket, Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Saf-T-Brace with Locking Teeth, 3 Teeth for Lock into Joist, Twist and Lock with 1-1/2 Inch Deep Box for Mounting Ceiling Fans, Light Fixtures, or Chandeliers – 3 Pack
- FEATURES: Ciata Saf-T-Brace lets you install a Ceiling Fan or Light Fixture without having access to attic spaces, and allows for secure attachment to an existing ceiling joist. To make installation easier, you can position the electrical box anywhere on the brace depending on the needs. Saf-T-Brace features a heavy duty, all Metal Electric Box with a wiring capacity of 15.5 inches and dual mounting capability for lightweight and heavy fans and fixtures and is ideal for retrofit application.
- USES: For new construction or remodel applications, Ciata Saf-T-Brace with its fast fingertip expansion can be used for ceiling fans of any style and supports up to 70 pounds. Lighting fixtures and chandeliers can also be mounted using it, and Saf-T-Brace supports light fixtures up to 150 pounds on 16- inch centers and up to 50 pounds on 24-inch centers.
- INSTALLATION FRIENDLY: The Mounting Brace can be installed in completed ceilings through holes big enough to accommodate the mounting box, making it ideal for new construction and remodeling projects. Additionally, the brace also includes a Saf-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires during drywall installation and painting. Three teeth on each end of the brace easily twist and lock into ceiling joists, its multiple threat adjust quickly, and its square tube allows easy turning and adjustment.
- DIMENSIONS: In terms of dimensions, the Ciata Saf-T-Brace has a Box Depth of 1-1/2-inches, a Wiring Capacity of 15.5 Cubic inches and is intended to be mounted on ceiling joists between 16 and 24 inches wide. Other dimensions constitute – Assembled Height: 2.25 inches, Assembled Width:24 inches and Assembled Depth of 3.50 inches respectively.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: Ciata Saf-T-Brace comes with everything you need for installation and includes a Saf-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires. For easy installation, other components include Ground Screws, Wood Screws, Locknuts, Bracket, and an all-metal Electrical Box with Six 1/2-inch Knockouts for Conduit or Romex connections, and also includes a Romex connector.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best ceiling box bracket
ceiling box bracket often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The ceiling box bracket come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a ceiling box bracket?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the ceiling box bracket will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your ceiling box bracket is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical ceiling box bracket in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some ceiling box bracket contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy ceiling box bracket
Before you choose a ceiling box bracket for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.