The10 Very Best boxed valance window treatment
1. VCNY Home | Carmen Collection | Window Valance with Rod Pocket – Stylish Lattice-Smocked Diamond Design for Kitchen, Bedroom, or Living Room, Navy
- INCLUDES: (1) Rod Pocket Valance
- FABRIC DETAILS: Made with 100% Polyester, this chic window treatment is both long-lasting and stain resistant, a perfect addition to your home
- FEATURES: Sophisticated and effortlessly stylish, this valance set features an elegant pintuck design to bring unique texture to your décor
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash cold, gently and separately Tumble dry low Do not bleach or iron
- DIMENSIONS: Valance: 20″ (L) x 60″ (W)
Additional Info :
2. Big Book of Window Treatments
Additional Info :
3. DriftAway Raymond Geometric Triangle Trellis Pattern Lined Thermal Insulated Energy Saving Window Curtain Valance for Living Room 2 Layers 52 Inch by 18 Inch Plus 2 Inch Header Gray and White
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: One valance. Extremely soft to the touch. Made of 100% Polyester, imported
- DESIGN & STYLE: The Artistic Geometric patterns are as real as those drawn with a paintbrush, looks very soft and natural. This geometric print design with its visually clean lines gives the curtain a modern twist from a soft & simple look. Background color is soft white. This lined thermal versatile valance provides an easy and inexpensive way to add color and style to any room of your home
- UPGRADED VERSION & SERVE WELL: This valance is upgraded with practical back lining and beyond normal one, innovated soft and smooth material, match your any customized home styles, fit well fort traditional, modern, Glamour, shabby chic or farmhouse home decor. Perfect for your living room, bedroom, beach house, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, Girls Room, Nursery, or any other window space that could use that perfect finishing touch.
- SIZE & HEADER TYPE: 52”W X 18”L+2”HEADER. 3” Rod Pocket slides easily onto your curtain rod for quick installation.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Machine Wash Cold, Gentle Cycle in mesh bag, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed.
Additional Info :
4. Designer Window Fashions
Additional Info :
5. 2 Pieces Sheer Voile Window Valance White Sheer Valance Curtains Half Window Polyester Valances Rod Pocket Windows Valances for Kitchens, Bathrooms, Living Room, Basements Window Decoration
- Sheer valances: you will receive 2 pieces sheer valances, which will show simple design to you, the double quantity will be convenient for you to use and replace timely your valance, you can utilize them in different room or you can make the rest one for later replacement
- Lightweight and trusty: these voile valances are made of quality polyester fiber material, they weigh approx. 41grams, which are lightweight, safe and trusty, so you can use them for a long time with confidence, they will add beauty and decoration to your curtain
- Befitting size: kitchen valance is measuring approx. 55 x 14 inches, which is appropriate for your window curtain decoration, you can check the size of your window before using it, it will bring you nice use experience
- Modern appearance: bathroom valance adopts the modern sheer voile design, which makes the valance look more simple, modern and beautiful, you can place it in your living room, when the sun shines through the valance into the room, you will feel its beauty
- Wide application: window valances have a wide range of usages, you can place them in your bathroom, living room, kitchen, basement to decorate your window, which will make your windows no longer as monotonous and boring as before
Additional Info :
6. Valea Home Linen Valance for Kitchen Rod Pocket Rustic Farmhouse Crude Window Curtain Valances 18 inch Length for Bathroom Living Room, Natural, 1 Panel
- Rod Pocket Design: Each package includes 1 panel window curtain, measures 56″ Width by 18″ Length. 3 inch rod pocket will be easy hanging.
- Higher End Linen Textured: Made of high-density linen blended fabric. They’re semi-sheer but not see-through, just the right thickness to let in some light and also offer privacy.
- Rustic Farmhouse Style: The natural color with burlap linen textured create a very crisp and clean looking. These valance curtains will complement any rustic cabin, farmhouse or other primitive style room.
- Widely Use: They look great in rustic country decor. Perfect for modern farmhouse window in kitchen, laundry room, dining room, bedroom or hunting camp.
- Matching Window Treatment: Same material also available in valance, tier curtains and long window curtains, all available thru Valea Home.
7. WAVERLY Navarra Farmhouse Scalloped Valance Rod Pocket Window Curtain for Kitchen or Bathroom, 52 in x 16 in, Porcelain
- PATTERN & STYLE – Bring elegance to any room with this Jacobean floral pattern window valance. The scalloped edge and striped trim instantly adds sophistication to any window
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED – This valance measures 52″ wide and 16″ long
- CONSTRUCTION – 100% Polyester fabric, unlined
- EASY SET UP – A convenient Rod Pocket header effortlessly slides over your preferred curtain rod (not included). Quick and easy installation. Ready to be hung right away
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Machine washable in gentle cycle and cold water, do not bleach. Warm iron and tumble dry at low temperatures
Additional Info :
8. JINCHAN Valance Curtain Kitchen Farmhouse Window Valance for Living Room Linen Scroll Paisley Valance for Bedroom Bathroom Decor Floral Printed Tie Up Valance 18 Inch 1 Panel Rod Pocket Grey on Beige
- Ready Made: 1 panel tie up valance, W50 x L18 for one panel. These tie up valances are easy to put on a decorative curtain rod and the adjustable ties with three snaps are easy to adjust length.
- Quality Fabric: These kitchen valances are made of durable linen blend fabric with classic multicolor floral printed, these valances are light filtering and allow a bit of light to still come through.
- Stylish Design: These farmhouse valances can add some design elements and color to your windows as well as hide any unattractive hardware, are perfect finishing touches to your window.
- Ideal Decor: Our window valances can decorate your kitchen, living room, bathroom, bedroom and other windows, give a natural touch to your home and add lively atmosphere for the holidays.
- Easy Care: Machine washable in cold water, tumble dry. Quick ironing or steam clean as needed. These curtain valances can be combined with coordinating tier curtains, all available in JINCHAN store.
Additional Info :
|Color||Grey on Beige|
9. ECLIPSE Kendall Solid Scalloped Window Valance Curtains, 42″ x 18″, White
- PATTERN & STYLE – The perfect marriage between Modern/Contemporary style and high functionality. This simple yet stylish solid window valance featuring a subtle scalloped edge instantly adds dimension to any window. Coordinating curtain panel sold separately.
- LIGHT BLOCKING – Eclipse blackout valance curtains are lined with innovative white foam-backing that block out between 98% to 99.9% of sunlight and harmful UV rays to ensure upmost privacy. Perfect for any living room, bedroom, kids room or nursery!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Patented Thermaback technology designed to block out intrusive sunlight reduces unwanted noise and offers thermal benefits. Provides an insulated barrier against summer heat and winter chill to balance your room temperature and save on energy bills.
- EASY SET UP – A convenient Rod Pocket header effortlessly slides over your preferred curtain rod (not included), while creating elegant gathers with clean lines. Quick and easy installation. Ready to be hung right away!
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Machine washable for fuss-free upkeep in gentle cycle and cold water. Do not bleach. Warm iron and tumble dry at low temperatures.
Additional Info :
10. Valance Kit, No Sewing, Three Cornice Styles Included, Fit All Window Sizes & Bay Windows, DIY Room Decor, Pattern, Curtain for Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom
- No Sewing, Trace, Cut Out, Iron on Trim! Scalloped, Arched & Straight styles included in one kit.
- Step-by-step video tutorials located at the bottom of the product detail page. Kit includes beginner and advanced options. Personal project consultation included..
- Make valances that look like a cornice, fit any window size or design style including bay windows.
- Hang two ways: Use a standard curtain rod or decorative rod to hang the single-panel styles or use a wide pocket rod and Velcro for the multi-panel cornice-style valances, (rod and Velcro not included).
- ONLY ONE KIT NEEDED to make unlimited valances, each reusable valance form (style) is used to make unlimited valances to fit any window size.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best boxed valance window treatment
boxed valance window treatment often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The boxed valance window treatment come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a boxed valance window treatment?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the boxed valance window treatment will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your boxed valance window treatment is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical boxed valance window treatment in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some boxed valance window treatment contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy boxed valance window treatment
Before you choose a boxed valance window treatment for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.