Luckily, there are a ton of boxes made specifically to protect your goods.
With so many wonderful baskets and bins available, it’s hard to choose the right box to hide wall sockets one for the job.
We chose 10 of the most promising box options available today for side-by-side testing to find the very best.
List of 10 Best box to hide wall sockets : Tried and Tested
1. Sleek Socket 1-Gang Wall Plate, for Coaxial Only with F-to-F 90 Degree Connector and Adhesvie Cable Management Kit
- HIDES UGLY, UNSAFE and BULKY EXTERNAL DATA CONNECTIONS typically found in standard coaxial data cable outlets
- INCLUDES ADHESIVE CABLE MANAGEMENT KIT to neatly adhere cord flush against the wall, parallel to the wall plate so that now no more obstructions with furniture, no more damage to coaxial connector or coaxial cable that can damage or degrade the data signal
- ELIMINATES THE EXPENSE OF SERVICE CALLS TO REPAIR or REPLACE CUSTOMER DAMAGED CONNECTIONS
- SNAP-FIT ASSEMBLY INCLUDES PATENTED SMART DESIGN to secure pass-through of data cable and adapters
- Includes snap-fit assembly, 1 coaxial 90 degree female-to-female adaptor, mounting screws & adhesive cable channel kit
Additional Info :
2. Sleek Socket Ultra-Thin Electrical Outlet Cover with 3 Outlet Power Strip and Cord Management Kit, 3-Foot, Universal Size
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPOTS LIKE KITCHENS & BATHROOMS. Now you can discreetly and completely hide the entire outlet, ugly plugs & cords
- ELIMINATE UGLY PLUGS & CORDS and restore your home’s pristine decor. This slim, wall-hugging device blends into its surroundings for an uncluttered, wireless look
- GAIN MORE OUTLETS with the 3 outlet power strip. You’ll be able to add a reading lamp, router or modem and other electronic devices via the same outlet. Enjoy more “living” in your living room, bedroom or media room
- BLENDS WITH THE WALL – You’ll forget its even there! Includes Adhesive Cord Management Kit consisting of both (i) double sided, removable adhesive strips, and (ii) adhesive cord clips, each to hold the cord neatly against the wall, making the sleek socket nearly invisible to guests and especially to curious toddlers and pets
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE with all duplex outlet sizes, the Sleek Socket makes every room of your home look organized and efficient. The sleek socket plugs into the top receptacle of a duplex outlet without tools or expertise
Additional Info :
3. ECHOGEAR On-Wall Surge Protector with 6 Pivoting AC Outlets & 1080 Joules of Surge Protection – Low Profile Design Installs Over Existing Outlets to Protect Your Gear (White)
- 1080J rating protects your devices from electrical surge damage & is fireproof to keep your entire home safe. Remember to always use protection…for your electronics.
- Triple your outlet capacity with 6 pivoting AC heads that can handle all your electronics. A study we just conducted says 6 outlets are better than 1. Take that for data.
- Installs in seconds over existing outlets, with a low 1.50″ profile to keep your cables out of the way.
- Filters your electricity current to eliminate dirty power caused by signal interference. UL safety certified with a 5 year, $25k connected equipment warranty. Your electronics won’t be “hertz” with ECHOGEAR. That was a terrible electricity pun.
- Hit a snag with install? Our Minnesota-based product nerds are available 7 days a week to help out.
Additional Info :
4. VCE Single Brush Wall Plate with Single Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket Cord Pass Through Insert for Wires, Single Gang Cable Access Strap, Wall Socket for HDTV, Home Theater Systems 2 Pack
- VCE Single Brush Wall Plate Cable Pass Through Insert easily creates cable access from any wall
- Easy to set up, installation can be finished in a few minutes.You just need to insert the brush into the outer casing and place it on the wall. It can run your cables clean and neatly through the wall. The package is equipped with mounting screws.
- Single gang (1-gang) low voltage mounting bracket adjusts to fit 1/4 inch to 1 inch thick wall board, paneling, or drywall; designed to mount wall plates flush.
- Note:The same size as a standard outlet wall plate(regular single outlet size), the plate DOESN’T FIT OLD WORK BOXES. The measurement for the mounting holes is 3.25″, please comfirm the size before ordering.
- Package contents:2 x Single Brush Wall Plate(White)+2 x Single Gang Low Voltage Mounting Bracket Pieces per plastic bag
Additional Info :
5. Legrand – OnQ Cable Management, Structured Media Enclosure, in-Wall Enclosure, TV Home Theater Box, Recessed Storage Box, Dual Purpose, 9 Inches, white (ENP0900-NA)
- Designed for in-wall storage and distribution of structured wiring and AV components
- Can be placed behind most TV wall-mounts including SANUS premium TV mounts
- Compatible with devices like Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, network switches, 3rd party structured wiring components and more
- Trim ring conceals drywall cut out for clean finish and smooth transition to wall surface
- Tool-free cover is low profile and designed to snap into place providing a ”flush” appearance to wall surface
Additional Info :
6. Extra Large Cable Management Box with Lid, Bamboo Cable Box for Cords, Power Strips or Surge Protectors, Hide Loose Wires Behind TVs, Home, Computers, Office Desks by HTB
- NATURAL BAMBOO: This bamboo cable management box is made from natural sustainable bamboo. Elegant Handmade Bamboo Constructions as a beautiful accent to any Interior Setting.
- CABLE CONCEALER BOX: This wire management box with a lid, helps to hide away power strips, USB cables, surge protectors, TV and video game console games, adapters, and more for discrete home or office use.
- EXTRA LARGE CABLE MANAGEMENT BOX: 15.7 x 6.3 x 5.1 Inch / 40 x 16 x 13cm. This extra large floor cord cover has been generously designed with enough space to store power boards and computer chargers out of sight; The large cord hider is deep enough to conceal cables protruding at awkward angles.
- KEEP KIDS AND PETS SAFE –Use this bamboo box to hide cables and cords, you can keep baby and pets away from all of your cords. By using our natural bamboo cable hider box, No more ugly & messy cords. So you and your kids will not trip over the wires any more.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We take pride in the quality of our cable organizer box and this is why we back it with 100% Money-Back guarantee! Buy with confidence and enjoy an award winning design and its multi-function usage! If you are not absolutely thrilled at it, we will fully refund you, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Additional Info :
7. Baby Safety Outlet Cover BOX [Patent Pending] Double Lock for Much Better Toddler Proofing, Easier Operation, Simple 3 Step Install with Included Screws. Provides Extra Space Inside for Plugs,Adapters
- IMPROVED OUTLET COVER SAFETY BOX to give you peace of mind. Your baby or toddler is far less likely to experience an accident or injury. This box uses an ingenious double lock mechanism that’s very easy for adults to open, yet difficult for a toddler to use. Smooth, fast, effortless one hand open for parents, grandparents, sitters.
- MORE ROOM INSIDE the box for plugs and adapters. It fits most electrical plugs thanks to its Interior Box Dimensions 5.6″ H 3.1″ W 2.6″ Depth. Much better than other designs that can be cramped, hard to use, and difficult to open.
- ALL HARDWARE INCLUDED. You get the safety box, screws for fastening, standard electrical plate, and decorative plate. Install in just 3 simple steps: shut off power and remove existing outlet plate, insert our plate and safety box, attach with included screws. You’re done!
- PERFECT FOR KITCHEN, BEDROOM, bathroom, garage, kitchen, or anywhere you have an electrical outlet inside your house. Helps keep babies, toddlers, and small children from sticking their curious fingers in dangerous places. This is the smarter baby proofing that is much more effective, very smooth and easy to use, and looks great everywhere in your home and business. In stylish white to match all decor, styles, and color choices.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA for birthday, holiday, anniversary, and baby shower. Many people are getting several to fully baby proof their home with modern outlet covers. Get yours now while we have this very popular product in plentiful supply. Lots of parents are talking about this and it’s selling quickly.
Additional Info :
8. ECHOGEAR in-Wall Cable Concealer Kit – Includes Power & Low Voltage Cable Management – Hide TV Wires When Mounting A TV – Includes Hole Saw Drill Attachment for Easy Install
- Route your power and AV cables behind the wall in 30 minutes or less with this DIY kit. All you need to bring is a drill…and maybe a beer.
- Pre-wired, power-ready system is ETL In-Wall Certified and will keep your house up to code. It’ll have you singing “I’ve Got The Power” like someone threw Jock Jams on.
- Cable pass-through has plenty of space for all your HDMI, Ethernet, and audio cables. It can comfortably fit 4 large braided HDMI cables, but it’s flexible enough to handle additional cables.
- Includes a drywall hole saw drill attachment for perfect grommet fit. Locking bracket wings hold onto your wall from behind for a secure install, even if you host raves every weekend.
- Place the power modules up to 5′ apart on your wall. If you run into any issues, we’re always here to help any day of the week. We’re also helping the planet by planting a tree for every unit sold!
Additional Info :
9. TayMac LPB3325 Flat Blank 5-Inch Round Standard Metallic Wallplate, White
- Durable metallic construction. Fits 3.25″ box
- Easily primed and painted to match or complement walls
- White textured color and finish
- Mounting screws in matching finish included
- Won’t bow, crack or distort during installation
Additional Info :
10. ECHOGEAR TV Cord Hider for Wall Mounted TV – White Cable Management Kit Hides TV Wires Behind The Wall- Includes 2 Pass Throughs, Locking Brackets, and Hole Saw Drill Attachment for Easy Install
- Hide your cables behind the wall with this DIY cable pass-through kit. Just add a drill and you’ve got everything you need for a quick 20-minute install. You’ll only need to skip 1 episode of The Office.
- Perfect for hiding HDMI, Aux, and other low-voltage cables. Also works for in-wall rated power cables. Just make sure your dog hasn’t been chewing on them first.
- Includes a drywall hole saw drill attachment for a perfect grommet fit. The grommets even lock onto the back of your drywall for a secure install. Saw attachment also useful in the event of a zombie apocalypse.
- Flexible pass through grommets can comfortably fit 4 large HDMI cables. There’s plenty of room for even your thickest cords.
- Feeling artsy? These grommets are paintable for maximum concealment. Bob Ross would be proud. We’re also helping the planet by planting a tree for every unit sold!
Additional Info :
We have something for everyone here, from comforting tea to coffee and cheese to specialized things—there’s a personalized box to hide wall sockets for everyone in your life. If you know your giftee’s general interests, you can find them an appropriate box to hide wall sockets.
Buying Guide to Choose the Best box to hide wall sockets
box to hide wall sockets often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The box to hide wall sockets come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a box to hide wall sockets?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the box to hide wall sockets will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your box to hide wall sockets is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical box to hide wall sockets in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some box to hide wall sockets contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE box to hide wall sockets TO THE USE
Before you choose a box to hide wall sockets for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.