Top 10 bed without box spring : Buying in 2022
1. ZINUS Yelena 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame / Steel Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Full
- PRACTICAL AND RELIABLE DESIGN – With an ultra-durable metal structure and over a foot of under bed clearance space for storing odds and ends, this metal foundation is an understated solution built for more than just great sleep
- HEADBOARD COMPATIBLE – Easily attach this frame to your own standard-sized headboard using the predrilled holes in two of the legs; headboard not included
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Durable steel slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are included for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5-year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
Additional Info :
2. Edenbrook Cassidy Metal Platform Bed Frame with Metal Headboard – Box Spring Not Required – Wood Slat Support, Grey, Queen
- Durably constructed with a solid steel frame and headboard to provide reliable comfort designed to withstand years of the natural wear and tear that come with everyday living
- Metal platform bed includes a stylish headboard, a 14-piece slat roll with a center support bar, sturdy legs, and all necessary hardware for at-home assembly
- Bed holds up to 800 pounds and provides optimal support for memory foam, latex, and spring mattresses with or without a box spring; a zero-clearance adjustable bed base can also be used on top of the slats
- All metal construction with a tall horizontal bar headboard creates a modern, industrial, and upscale feel for any room in your home; available in Black, White, and Gray color options
- Bed is shipped in a single box right to your doorstep; just grab a partner, a screwdriver, and all the included hardware to set this bed up in no time
Additional Info :
3. ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Dark Grey, Queen
- GOOD LOOKS, CONFIDENT STYLE – With its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the Shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom
- DURABLY DESIGNED – Interior steel framework and dense foam padding add comfort and longevity; Twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds, while all other sizes can support up to 700 pounds
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; For the twin and full sizes, slats are spaced 2.7 inches apart, and for other sizes, slats are spaced 3.2 inches apart
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are conveniently located in the zippered compartment of the headboard for easy, 2-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; Mattress sold separately
- Furniture Finish: Wooden slats
- Bed frame is inside headboard
Additional Info :
4. Zinus Marissa 12 Inch Deluxe Wood Platform Bed / No Box Spring Needed / Wood Slat Support / Antique Espresso Finish, Queen
- Wood Frame, not meant for use with a headboard or footboard | Mattress is not included
- Product dimensions – 79.5” L x 59.5” W x 12” H | Weight – 50.6 lbs. | Distance between slats – 3.3” | Weight limit – 500 lbs.
- Deluxe bed frames are compatible with people who need greater weight support as it has thicker (5.75 inch frame) side rails on the side
- Foam padded tape is added to the steel frame for noise-free use and non-slip tape on the wooden slats prevents your mattress from moving
- Strong wood slat mattress support for increased mattress life | Easy to assemble and no box spring needed | Recommended location – Indoor
Additional Info :
5. Yegee Upholstered Platform Bed Frame Wood Stat Support No Box Spring Needed Deep Button Tufting Headboard Solid Wood Foot (Grey, Queen)
- Sturty Strcture:Our platform bed is built with a solid wood and steel frame.Solid wood feet, providing a dense and strong support for up to 800 lbs.
- No Box Sping Needed: Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring
- Easy assembly: This queen size bed frame assembly is very simple,even for zero assembly experience,it only takes 40 min to complete the installation.
- Thoughtful design: Foam padded tap is added to the steel frame for noise-free.Smooth and strong solid wood feet can avoid scratching your floor.
- Worry-free:5-year limited manufacturer warranty
Additional Info :
6. Einfach Low Profile King Platform Bed Frame with Adjustable Headboard / Deluxe Solid Upholstered Modern Bed Without Box Spring / Faux Leather and Strong Wood slats,White with Black Side
- ONLY 1 BOX: Everything you need of this upholstered bed frame twin is efficiently packed Iinto one box and no need to worry about receiving products at different times.
- ADJUSTABLE HEADBOARD: The headboard is ergonomically designed,adjustable in 33.5″ and 35.4″ heights to fit 10″ or 12″ mattresses
- SAFE DESIGN: All surface with no sharp edges design can prevent unnecessary accidents at your bedroom.The low-to-ground design can minimize accidents.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTIONS: Strong wooden slats are spaced 4 inches apart to prevent structural denting and sagging. Solid wood foundations perfectly support and extend the life of your memory foam or mattresses without a box spring.Max capacity: 800 lbs
- NOISE REDUCTION DESIGN: The design of the plastic bed foot determines that the bed frame will not cause metal noise due to slight shaking, bringing you and your family a quiet deep sleep
Additional Info :
|Color||White With Black Side|
7. Einfach Bed Frame Queen Size, Upholstered Platform Bed with Sturdy Wood Slat Support, No Box Spring Needed, Easy Assembly,Light Grey
- 【DURABLY CONSCTRUCTION】The whole bed is durably connected with headboard attached,free standing design can also save you from bed stoppers.
- 【FRESH AND CLEAN】5 major cleaning procedures before the bed come to your place, NO bed bugs and ALWAYS in fresh.
- 【BOX SPRING OPTIONAL】The headboard is adjustable. If you need, you could adjust it. Use or use no box spring to personalize your own bed height.
- 【SKIN FRIENDLY】All the skin friendly material we use to make the bed soft and well.
- 【FIT ALL NEEDS】Use it as a standard bed frame or just fit your adjustable base,style bed suits all.
Additional Info :
8. ZINUS Dori Upholstered Platform Bed Frame with Wingback Headboard / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, King
- STRONG GEOMETRY, STRONGER SUPPORT – Made with modern details like a square-stitched headboard with refined wingbacks, but built sturdy with a solid wood and steel frame, this stunning upholstered bed doesn’t make you sacrifice great mattress support
- DURABLY DESIGNED – Interior steel framework and dense foam padding add comfort and longevity; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; slats are spaced 2.2 – 2.8 inches apart
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are located in the zippered compartment of the headboard for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
- Included components: Assembly instructions
Additional Info :
9. Hoomic Upholstered Queen Platform Bed Frame with 3 Storage Drawers, No Fixed Headboard Design, Mattress Foundation with Wooden Slats, No Box Spring Needed, Noise Free, Dark Grey
- Perfectly for Small Space: Very friendly to small spaces. Designed with 2 side drawers on each side and 1 large drawer at the bed end, offers a perfect storage space for bed sheets, accessories, off-season clothing, etc. The 3 different size drawers helps you optimal management of your bedroom.
- Headboard customizable: With reserved holes in two legs, can easily blend with all headboard decor, makes room for you to customize your headboard according your style. Overall dimensions: 62.2 x 81 x 12 inches. Max Load Capacity: 800lbs. Suitable Mattress: 8-12 inches.
- Quality Advantage: Featured with strong wooden slats system, plus low center of gravity design strengthen the sturdiness and durability of the whole bed structure.
- Noise Free: Adding EVA material mute bar on the middle beam and unique buckle structure design helps both stabilize the bed frame and prevent noise. Plastic foot plugs added to the bottom of the bed feet prevents scratching the floor.
- No Box Spring Needed & Easy Assembly: Strong wooden slats provides support for your latex, spring or memory foam mattress without the need for a box spring. All the labeled pieces and instructions are well packed in 1 box. Simple assembly required.
Additional Info :
10. Yaheetech Upholstered Platform Bed Frame Mattress Foundation with Tufted Headboard / Wooden Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Non-Slip Without Noise, Navy Blue, Full
- Solid support: The platform bed contains 12 pcs wooden slats, solid support slats and a metal frame to increase stability. The sturdy wooden base features an innovative center support system and durable legs designed to support any mattress.
- Proper ground clearance: This upholstered platform bed has a proper ground clearance, which is easy to clean dust or store small essentials for you in the future.
- Best choice: With modern clean lines, this exquisite piece of furniture is decorated with durable linens, the upholstered platform bed is your best choice which not only gives you a comfortable feeling of dependence and security but also creates a boutique experience.
- Easy assembly: No further tools are needed for this metal bed frame. All tools, parts and instructions are expertly packed for simple assembly. Please pay attention to safety when you installing.
- Customer satisfaction has always been our pursuit, if not happy with this transaction, please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best bed without box spring
bed without box spring often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The bed without box spring come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a bed without box spring?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the bed without box spring will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your bed without box spring is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical bed without box spring in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some bed without box spring contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE bed without box spring TO THE USE
Before you choose a bed without box spring for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.