The10 Very Best bed frames with box spring
1. ZINUS Yelena 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame / Steel Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Full
- PRACTICAL AND RELIABLE DESIGN – With an ultra-durable metal structure and over a foot of under bed clearance space for storing odds and ends, this metal foundation is an understated solution built for more than just great sleep
- HEADBOARD COMPATIBLE – Easily attach this frame to your own standard-sized headboard using the predrilled holes in two of the legs; headboard not included
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Durable steel slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are included for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5-year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
Additional Info :
2. ZINUS Compack Metal Adjustable Bed Frame / 7 Inch Support Bed Frame for Box Spring and Mattress Set, Twin/Full/Queen
- RELIABLE SUPPORT FOR YOUR BOX SPRING & MATTRESS – The dependable Compack bed frame features solid steel construction, multiple legs and a center support beam that you can rely on for years to come
- UNDER BED CLEARANCE SPACE – You can keep extra odds and ends beneath the bed
- UNIVERSAL SIZING – No need to buy a new frame when you upgrade your bed size; two universal sizes let you modify the frame (from Full to King or Twin to Queen) as your bed size changes
- EASY ASSEMBLY – All tools and instructions are included for setup that takes under 30 minutes
- Worry-free 5-year warranty; a box spring and mattress are both required and are sold separately
Additional Info :
3. HAAGEEP 18 Inch Queen Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed High Platform Bedframes with Storage Size Black Metal
- ✔ HEAVY DUTY: Strong frame with sturdy steel slat structure, no squeak noise free, good sleep
- ✔ NO BOXSPRING: Match standard size twin full queen king size mattress, no box spring need
- ✔ WITH STORAGE: 18 inch high platform bed frames with 16 inch of ample under bed storage
- ✔ NON-SLIP: Frame enclose the mattress to prevent slipping, black matt finish provide modern look
- ✔ EASY ASSEMBLE: No tools required, quick and easy to assemble, 5 year warranty guarantee
Additional Info :
4. Amazon Basics Foldable, 14″ Black Metal Platform Bed Frame with Tool-Free Assembly, No Box Spring Needed – Queen
- Product Dimensions: 80″ L x 60″ W x 14″ H | Weight: 45.6 pounds
- Designed for sleepers up to 250 pounds
- Queen platform bed frame offers a quiet, noise-free, supportive foundation for a spring, hybrid or memory foam mattress. No box spring needed
- Folding mechanism makes the frame easy to store and move in tight spaces
- Provides extra under-the-bed storage space with a vertical clearance of about 13 inches
- Fast, easy setup—no tools required
- Made of durable steel with a sleek black finish
Additional Info :
5. Yaheetech Faux Leather Platform Upholstered Bed Frame, Button Tufted Headboard, Mattress Foundation, Strong Wooden Slats Support, No Box Spring Needed, Queen, Black
- 🔔Solid construction: Crafted from engineered wood frame, wooden slats support and strong metal tubes, this platform bed is made to bring you a reliable and comfortable sleeping experience. It’s capable of holding up to 360kg/794lb, which is suitable for most sleepers.
- 🔔Upholstered headboard: The headboard is well padded with foam and finished in breathable PU leather for extra body support and ultimate comfort while sitting or sleeping in bed. Also, the one-piece headboard leaves no gap to the base, which brings you no worries about the slide out of your mattress.
- 🔔Sturdy&Quiet: Featuring 12 wooden slats and reinforced with thick iron bars, this foundation is strong enough to support your mattress, bedding and other essentials. With sturdy plastic feet and metal supporting legs, it won’t wobble or make noise after proper assembly. A restful night begins.
- 🔔Luxurious and elegant: This bed base features faux leather upholstery in a black finish for extra comfort and visual luxury. The button-tufted decoration on the headboard & footboard adds a touch of elegance to your bedroom.
- Easy to clean: Thanks to the water- and wear-resistant PU leather, you just need to spot it clean with a damp cloth once soiled. Also, the 6-inch ground clearance allows the vacuuming robot to clean the underneath freely and thoroughly.
Additional Info :
6. Allewie Queen Size Panel Bed Frame with Adjustable Headboard for High Profile, Fabric Upholstered, Square Stitched Padded Headboard, Box Spring or Bunkie Board Required, Grey
- Box Spring Needed: This panel bed is designed for use with a box spring and mattress (not included). Recommanded combined height of box spring and mattress is 14-24 inches.
- Square-stitched upholstery headboard lets this bed fit a variety of decors.
- All parts for making the bed are located in the headboard, easy assembly.
- Quality advantage: Frame made of high quality metal and wood, sturdy and durable.
- Easy Assembly: All parts for assembling are located in the headboard, hardware tools already included, can be easily finished in 30 minutes by one person.
Additional Info :
7. ZINUS Curtis Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Grey, Queen
- LESS IS MORE – Replace your basic metal frame and box spring with this sleek, simple and stylish platform bed frame, crafted with fabric upholstery and wooden slats for reliable and understated support all in one foundation
- DURABLY DESIGNED – Interior steel framework and dense foam padding add softness and longevity; all sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; for the full size, slats are spaced 2.6 inches apart, and for other sizes, slats are spaced 3.0 inches apart
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are conveniently located in the zippered compartment of the frame for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
Additional Info :
8. ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Dark Grey, Queen
- GOOD LOOKS, CONFIDENT STYLE – With its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the Shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom
- DURABLY DESIGNED – Interior steel framework and dense foam padding add comfort and longevity; Twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 pounds, while all other sizes can support up to 700 pounds
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Durable wood slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; For the twin and full sizes, slats are spaced 2.7 inches apart, and for other sizes, slats are spaced 3.2 inches apart
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are conveniently located in the zippered compartment of the headboard for easy, 2-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; Mattress sold separately
- Furniture Finish: Wooden slats
- Bed frame is inside headboard
Additional Info :
9. Vintage Sturdy Queen Size Metal Bed Frame with Headboard and Footboard Basic Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed (Queen,Black)
- 【Sturdy Bed Frame】: 9 metal support legs and central support bars give strong and powerful support.
- 【Ample Storage Space】: The large-size metal bed frame is 13 inches off the floor, which offers sufficient space to storage boxes, clothes, toys, quilts, etc. The 13-inch high bed base is high enough for mattress and no box spring is needed, so that it can save money and make the bed frame in longer service life.
- 【Anti-slip Design】:The metal bed frame comes with anti-slip design, which can prevent the mattress from moving or slipping. The upgraded noise-resistant tape can solve noise problem generated by friction, giving you a dozy and sweet sleeping environment.
- 【All Tools Included】: The bed frame is packed in a carton, the size is: The full bed frame comes with all tools needed for assembly. Assembly steps are clearly listed on the instruction and are easy to follow.
- 【Five Years of After-Sales Service】: We offer five years of after-sales service for metal beds. (If you need any assistance, please feel free to email us.)
Additional Info :
10. Amazon Basics Metal Bed Frame, 9-Leg Base for Box Spring and Mattress – Queen, 79.5 x 60-Inches, Tool-Free Easy Assembly
- Queen bed frame supports a same-size box spring and mattress set (not included)
- 9 legs (3 rows of 3) and a side-to-side center bar for optimal stability and all-over support
- Durable steel construction with a sleek black finish
- Simple lock-together system for easy assembly (no tools needed)
- Queen size measures: 79.5 x 60 x 7 inches (LxWxH)
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best bed frames with box spring
bed frames with box spring often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The bed frames with box spring come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a bed frames with box spring?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the bed frames with box spring will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your bed frames with box spring is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical bed frames with box spring in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some bed frames with box spring contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy bed frames with box spring
Before you choose a bed frames with box spring for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.