Top 10 bed frames no box spring needed : Buying in 2022
1. Einfach Queen Upholstered Wingback Platform Bed Frame with Headboard/Mattress Foundation with Wood Slat Support and Square Stitched Headboard/No Box Spring Needed/Easy Assembly, Dark Grey
- Wingback Headboard: Has a linen-inspired fabric finish with buttonless square tufting for a classy look.Attached with beautiful wingback headboard,presents a special appearance,makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom.
- Stable and Solid structure: Center leg supports help eliminate sagging and extend the life of your mattress. The bed frame can support up to 800 lbs.
- Velcro Fastening Slats:Fixed with Velcro for quicken install and eliminate the noise, guarantee a quiet night sleep.
- No Box Spring Required: This platform-style bed includes a series of durable, evenly-spaced slats designed to support your existing mattress directly; no box spring is required.Save your money and time.
- Easy Assembly: Smartly packaged in one carton for moving around easily and shipped straight to your door. Only take 30 minutes to assemble even for a rookie.
Additional Info :
2. Best Price Mattress 14 Inch Metal Platform Beds w/ Heavy Duty Steel Slat Mattress Foundation (No Box Spring Needed), Black
- Twin platform bed frame with steel slat mattress foundation; No box spring needed
- Durable and noise free construction with heavy duty steel 9-leg and center bar support
- 12″ vertical clearance for convenient under-the-bed storage space
- Easy to assemble; No tools required and assembled in minutes
- Product Dimension: (L) 38 inches x (W) 74. 5 inches x (H) 14 inches (5 year manufacturer)
- Included Components: 14″ Twin Bed Frame
- Furniture Finish: Black
Additional Info :
3. Amazon Basics Foldable, 14″ Black Metal Platform Bed Frame with Tool-Free Assembly, No Box Spring Needed – Queen
- Product Dimensions: 80″ L x 60″ W x 14″ H | Weight: 45.6 pounds
- Designed for sleepers up to 250 pounds
- Queen platform bed frame offers a quiet, noise-free, supportive foundation for a spring, hybrid or memory foam mattress. No box spring needed
- Folding mechanism makes the frame easy to store and move in tight spaces
- Provides extra under-the-bed storage space with a vertical clearance of about 13 inches
- Fast, easy setup—no tools required
- Made of durable steel with a sleek black finish
Additional Info :
4. MUSEHOMEINC Mid Century Modern Solid Wood Platform Bed,Full Size Bed Frame with Adjustable Height Headboard, Wood Slat Support Bed Frame, Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed
- Elegant Style: The bed frame is the perfect spot to curl up, also delivering the on-trend look to do it in style. A streamlined silhouette, with mix color and special design on the headboard, make this piece perfect for a mid century inspired contemporary look into your bedroom.
- Adjustable Height Headboard: This wooden platform bed made of solid wood with the adjustable height headboard provides a comfortable height to match your mattress
- Reasonable Construction: Made of durable solid wood. This bed frame with headboard features a sturdy high quality solid wood construction for stability, durability and high load capacity, ensuring longevity.
- No Box Spring Needed: This bed frame uses durable wood slats to support that can extend the life of your mattress without the need for a box spring. Suitable for all kind of mattress.
- Easy Assembly:All accessories and instructions are included, easy and convenient to install, it only takes you within an hour to install.
Additional Info :
5. ZINUS Mia Metal Platform Bed Frame / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Black, Full
- CHECK OFF (AND STORE) ALL YOUR BOXES – With a clean and polished silhouette, durable structure, reliable mattress platform and practically boundless under bed storage space, this classic foundation hits all the marks for functional mattress support
- HEADBOARD COMPATIBLE – Easily attach this frame to your own standard-sized headboard using the predrilled holes in two of the legs; headboard not included.At 14 inches high, it’s got over a foot of clearance under the frame for valuable storage space At 14 inches high, it’s got over a foot of clearance under the frame for valuable storage space
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Reliable wood slats are designed to support your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without a box spring; narrow twin and twin sizes support a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- EASY ASSEMBLY – All parts, tools and instructions are shipped straight to your door in one efficiently packed box for simple set-up that takes less than an hour
- Worry-free 5 year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
Additional Info :
6. CARDINAL & CREST | Wood California King Bed Frame No Box Spring Needed | Easy Assembly & Heavy Duty | Ideal California King Platform Bed Frame, Low Bed Frame, Wood Platform Bed Frames, Bed Frame Wood
- 💡 NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Brilliant craftsmanship eliminates the need for a box spring, fragile slats or even a headboard. For a puristic, modern look and a good nights sleep. This is our most requested, wished for and bought California king bed – for this very reason! 🇺🇸 From a US based & veteran owned company which is still run the good old way! We don’t compromise quality to make more profit. The best wood combined with American excellence for the highest quality bed frame!
- 💁🏼♀️ EASY ASSEMBLY – Your new bed will be assembled in just 10 minutes! ALL TOOLS INCLUDED! The most common complaints with cheap bed frames are missing parts and a tedious process of putting everything together. That’s why we went for a different concept above current standards. So you don’t have to deal with numerous, unnecessary trips to the store to get costly spare parts or end up in an assembly nightmare! Our frames are guaranteed hassle free!
- 💪🏼 HEAVY DUTY – UP TO 900 LBS – Our wood frames are crafted with extra strong and sturdy hardwoods, so you can sleep worry free and enjoy the longevity of high quality materials. ⚠️ Because our frames are sturdy by design, we don’t use cheap metal slats as poor support in the middle of the bed. That’s a very common issue with cheaper alternatives and there’s countless complaints about those slats bending and scratching customers floors. No slats – no issues! ✔️
- 📐 DIMENSIONS – You’ve selected the CALIFORNIA KING size bed frame which is: 85.5” x 73.75” x 13.5” and made to fit a California king size mattress. 🛏 WOOD TYPE & COLOR – Our platform bed frame is made of North American Pine and comes in three different stains: Walnut, Grey, Almond. Choose your favorite!
- 🔒 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – Try our platform bed absolutely risk free! If at any point in time – for whatever reason – you’re unhappy with your new wood bed frame, just contact us! We’ll either refund you in full, send you a free replacement or work with you until you’re completely satisfied! Beyond Amazons regular return window and even when you already slept in your new bed! Just message us and we’ll take good care of you 🙋🏻♂️
Additional Info :
7. ZINUS Yelena 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame / Steel Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Full
- PRACTICAL AND RELIABLE DESIGN – With an ultra-durable metal structure and over a foot of under bed clearance space for storing odds and ends, this metal foundation is an understated solution built for more than just great sleep
- HEADBOARD COMPATIBLE – Easily attach this frame to your own standard-sized headboard using the predrilled holes in two of the legs; headboard not included
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED – Durable steel slats support and extend the life of your latex, memory foam or spring mattress without the need for a box spring; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
- EASY ASSEMBLY – Everything you need is efficiently packed into one box and shipped straight to your door; all parts, tools and instructions are included for easy, two-person assembly in under an hour
- Worry-free 5-year limited warranty included; mattress sold separately
Additional Info :
8. Einfach Queen Size Upholstered Platform Bed Frame with Adjustable Headboard, Mattress Foundation with Wood Slats, No Box Spring Needed, Black
- Dimensions: 82.7 x 62.6 x 32.3 inches Weight Capacity: 800 lbs.
- Material: Faux Leather, Skin friendly materials make it more comfortable and no deform, easy to clean and waterproof
- Adjustable Headboard: The height of the leather pad headboard can be adjusted, there are three degrees: 32.3”/33.3”/34.3”
- Easy Assemble: No further tools needed. It only take about 30 mins for an adult to put it together. Upgraded lock design make it more easy to set up the wooden slats and make the bed more fitness
- Best Service: Fast shipping. All labeled pieces, tools and instructions are smartly packed in 1 box
Additional Info :
9. ZINUS SmartBase Compack Mattress Foundation / 14 Inch Metal Bed Frame / No Box Spring Needed / Sturdy Steel Slat Support, Queen
- Ample storage space underneath
Additional Info :
10. Yaheetech Platform Upholstered Bed Frame, Square Tufted Fabric Upholstered Headboard Height Adjustable, Mattress Foundation, Strong Wooden Slats Support, No Box Spring Needed, Dark Grey, Queen
- 🛏️ Square tufted headboard: Square tufted headboard is filled with foam and provides a soft and comfortable tactile feel, which is conducive to resting on the bedside table or engaging in recreational activities, including reading, listening to music, playing mobile games, etc. The high elastic foam is wrapped in linen fabric to protect your head from injury.
- 🛏️ High-resilience foam: The headboard and footboard of the bed are filled with foam, full and not easy to collapse. The resilience brought by the foam fits the body and can effectively reduce the pain of daily bumps. The slightly forward structure and full sponge filling create a comfortable and private sleeping space, giving you a sense of care and security.
- 🛏️ Solid construction: Made of plywood, the wooden upholstered platform bed provides dense and strong support. The platform bed creates a strong foundation and reliable support because it contains 12 pcs wooden slats and a metal frame, promoting long-lasting performance and enjoyment.
- 🛏️ Trendy modern design: This upholstered platform bed is the perfect solution for updating the look of your sleeping rooms. The refined design features fabric upholstery and a foam-padded headboard, all backed by a solid iron interior frame.
- 🛏️ Easy installation: No further tools are needed for this metal bed frame. All tools, parts and instructions are expertly packed for simple assembly. Please pay attention to safety when you installing.
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best bed frames no box spring needed
bed frames no box spring needed often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The bed frames no box spring needed come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a bed frames no box spring needed?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the bed frames no box spring needed will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your bed frames no box spring needed is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical bed frames no box spring needed in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some bed frames no box spring needed contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
MATCH THE bed frames no box spring needed TO THE USE
Before you choose a bed frames no box spring needed for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.