When it comes to organizing all your things, there is no one correct way of doing it. While there are a few general rules and precautions to take into consideration—like storing in a cool, dark environment—overall, the right amp box depends on your taste and preference.
These are the picks the pros use, recommended to us by experts.
List of 10 amp box : Our top picks
1. Kicker 47TRTP122 Car Audio Down Firing 12″ Thin Sub Box Passive Radiator Bundle with Harmony HA-A400.1 Amplifier & Amp Kit
- Kicker 47TRTP122 Car Audio Down Firing 12″ Thin Sub Box Passive Radiator Bundle with Harmony HA-A400.1 Amplifier & Amp Kit
Additional Info :
2. MTX TNP212D2 12-Inch 400-Watt RMS Dual Loaded 1200-Watt Car Subwoofer Enclosure Audio with Sub Box, Mono Block Amplifier, and 8 Gauge Amplifier Amp Complete Wiring Installation Kit
- ADD BASS: Add some bass to your car with the MTX 2 x 12 subwoofer Party Pack; The enclosure designs delivers bass that exceeds expectation; Each subwoofer can handle 200-watts RMS power (400-watts RMS for entire enclosure)
- HIGH QUAILITY: Enclosure is constructed with extra strength 5/8 inch medium density fiberboard to ensure the enclosure contains low frequency sound waves generated by subwoofer without problem
- MONO BLOCK AMPLIFIER: Includes a 250-watt mono block amplifier that easily connects to any source, including factory radios; Designed for use with TNE212D enclosure
- AMPLIFIER INSTALLATION KIT: Features a 20 foot 8 gauge red power cable, competition high quality fuse holder, 3 feet of 8 gauge black ground cable, 16 feet of 18 gauge blue turn on wire, a 20 foot high performance RCA interconnect, 30 feet of speaker wire, 20, 4 inch wire ties, 3, rubber grommets, a Number 10 ring terminal, a 5/16 inch ring terminal, and a 1/4 inch ring terminal
- SPECIFICATIONS: Subwoofer enclosure: Max power: 1200 watt; RMS power: 600 watt; Single 4 ohm voice coils per sub (pre wired down to 2 ohm load); Frequency response : 37 150Hz; Dimensions (HxWxD) : 13.875 x 29.625 x 13.875 inches
Additional Info :
3. Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle C12 Comp Single 12″ Vented Port Loaded Sub Box with Harmony HA-400.1 Amp & Install Kit
- Universal Car Stereo Vented Port Single 12″ Kicker Bundle Comp C12 Loaded Sub Box Bundle with Harmony HA-A400.1 Amp & Install Kit
Additional Info :
4. Kicker Bundle C12 Comp Triple 12″ Loaded Subwoofer 1800 Watt Sub Box Enclosure with Harmony Audio HA-A1500.1 Amplifier
- Kicker Bundle Comp C12 Triple 12″ Subwoofer Loaded 1800 Watt Sub Box Enclosure & Harmony HA-A1500.1 Amp
Additional Info :
5. Rockville RV12.2B 1200W Dual 12″ Car Subwoofer Enclosure+Mono Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Rockville RV12.2B 1200W dual 12″ Car Subwoofer Enclosure amplifier+amp kit
- Rockville RV12.2B Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. 1200 watts peak power/ 400 watts RMS cea-2031 rating. Dual 12” bass enclosure system with matching mono block amplifier. Quasi transmission Line cabinet design.
- Angled at 15% for near perfect in vehicle bass alignment. Exterior: high quality aviation grade tweed Carpet. Oversize Rockville Shield embroidery. Mono, Gold-plated push style, speaker terminal. Dual, high-power, high-efficiency 12″ Subwoofers.
- 1200 watts peak power. Power output: 200 watts RMS cea-2006 power @ 4-Ohm and 97DBA (Reference: 1Watt into 4 ohms). Frequency Response: 15Hz – 20Khz (-3Db). RMS power: 400 watts @ 2 ohms. 4 ohm mono-block class A/B.
- 17″ High grade twisted pair 100% Copper RCA cables. 17′ 8 gauge translucent Blue Super flex Power cable. 3′ 8 gauge clear super flex ground wire. 17′ 18 gauge Blue remote cable. 17′ 16 gauge speaker wire. Gold Plated anl heat resistant fuse holder
Additional Info :
6. Kicker 43TC104 Comp 10″ Subwoofer in Sub Box Enclosure+2-Ch. Amplifier+Amp Kit
- Package Includes: (1) KICKER 43TC104 Comp 10″ Subwoofer In Thin Profile Sub Box Enclosure, 4-Ohm. (1) RockvilIe RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier. (1)RockvilIe RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA. KICKER 43TC104 Comp Dual 10″ Subwoofers In Thin Profile Sub Box Enclosure, 4-Ohm. Subwoofer Size: 10 inches (25 cm). Impedance: 4 Ohms. Power Handling: .300 Watts Peak .150 Watts RMS. Recommended power range: 75 – 150 watts
- Injection molded SoloKon cone. Optimized Polyfoam Ribbed Surround. Extremely rigid cone, along with 360 degree back bracing eliminates distortion. Double stitched surround for enhanced durability. Tinsel leads woven into the spider with Kicker’s Spiralead technology. Single high-temperature 4 ohm voice coil. 45 oz. Magnet structure. Frequency response: 30 – 500 Hz. Sensitivity: 88.5 dB. Enclosure: Single 10″ Sealed Truck Enclosure. 3/4″ MDF Construction. Heavy duty black carpeting
- Embroidered Kicker logo. Monogrammed carbon fiber front. Dimensions: . RockvilIe RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2 ChannelCar StereoAmplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD. 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N. 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD. 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono. 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD. Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms). High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter: 15Hz – 250Hz. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry. 2-Ohm Stable Stereo. 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. RCA Preamp Line Output. ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
7. Kicker 44DL7S122 Dual 12″ 3000w L7 Solo-Baric L7S Loaded Subwoofer Box+Amp+Wires
- Package Includes: (1) Kicker 44DL7S122 Dual 12″ 3000w L7 Solo-Baric L7S Loaded Sub Enclosure. (1) RockvilIe dB15 6000 Watt/3000w RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp. (1)Engauge by Memphis KIT0 0 Gauge Amplifier Amp Installation Wire Kit 17 ft. RCAs. Features: Kicker 44DL7S122 Dual 12″ 3000w L7 Solo-Baric L7S Loaded Sub Enclosure 44L7S122. Genuine Solo-Baric L7S Subwoofer Included. Custom Engineered Port Design. Heavy Internal Bracing. Single 2-Ohm Terminal. Easy To Install And Wire
- Thick Black Carpeting. Rounded Corners. Embroidered KICKER Logo. Thick MDF Construction. The Dual Solo-Baric L7S 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure works best with 1500 watts of recommended power. Specifications: Type: Dual. Woofer: Solo-Baric L7 12″. Impedance: 2 Ohms. Power Watts: 3000 Peak / 1500 RMS. Frequency Response: 20-500 Hz. Sensitivity: 89.9 dB 1w/1m. Box Top Depth: 16-1/4″ (41.3 cm). Box Bottom Depth: 19-1/2″ (19.4 cm). Box Height: 16″ (40.6 cm). Box Width: 33-3/4″ (85.7)
- Includes one loaded enclosure with two 12-inch subwoofers; mounting hardware (4 – black brackets, 4 – #10 black wood screws x 20mm, 8 – #8 black wood screws 20mm long); one owner’s manual; two stickers. Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owners manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty. RockvilIe dB156000 Watt/3000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 % distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.) – 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N - 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.) - 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel -4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song -2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel -4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel. High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class D Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
8. Rockville SK512 Package 12″ 1400w Loaded K5 Car Subwoofer Enclosure+DB11 Amp
- Loaded Sub Enclosure Features: Rockville Single 12″ K5 1400w Car Subwoofer Pre-loaded In Vented Sub Enclosure. Peak Power Handling: 1400 Watts. Program Power Handling: 700 Watts.
- CEA Rated RMS Power Handling: 350 Watts. Final Impedance: 4 Ohm. ¾” MDF enclosure. Bonded stapled and braced. Computer designed vents. Angled at 15 % for perfect bass alignment. High quality aviation grade tweed carpet.
- Satin Nickel speaker wire push terminals. Enclosure air space is 1.52 Cu Ft per sub. Vent dimensions (inches): 2.25″ x 7″ x 8.5″. Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 Hz. 2″ 4-Layer Black Aluminum Voice Coils Wound with OFC (100% Copper) Wire.
- Features of Amplifier: Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote.
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1% distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.).
- – 2 Ohm: 350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. - 4 Ohm: 220 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song).
- Features of wire kit:: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable. 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables.
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse.
- 7 Split Tube Loom. Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets. Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility.
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
Additional Info :
9. Kicker Bundle Loaded Dual 12 Ported Comp 600W Sub Box Enclosure 43DC122 with Harmony HA-A400.1 Amp and Amplifier Wiring Kit
- Kicker DC122 Loaded Dual 12 Ported Comp 600W Sub Box 43DC122 Bundle with Harmony HA-A400.1 Amplifier & Amp Kit
Additional Info :
10. Belva BPKG210v2 1000W Dual 10” Car Subwoofer with Ported Enclosure, Monoblock Amplifier, Wiring Kit and Remote Bass Knob
- Can handle a peak power 1000 watts total and RMS power 500 watts total
- Polypropylene cone that is lightweight yet strong provides accurate mid and low notes for better sound quality
- All-in-one complete subwoofer package compatible with any vehicle
- Easy-to-install so you can enjoy listening on your favorite music right away
- Dual 10″ ported subwoofer enclosure for more efficiency giving you more bass output per watt
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best amp box
amp box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The amp box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a amp box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the amp box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your amp box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical amp box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some amp box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy amp box
Before you choose a amp box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.