The10 Very Best airtight sandbox
1. Step2 Naturally Playful Sand Table
- Elevated design is perfect for toddlers
- Lid with elastic tie-downs keeps sand clean and dry
- Includes 2 shovels, 2 claw rakes, and a bucket
- Molded-in roadways on lid provide additional play surface
- Product Dimensions: 16.375”H x 36”W x 26”D
Additional Info :
2. Turtle Sandbox with Cover for Kids Outdoor Creative Play , New
- This playful outdoor Turtle Sandbox for kids is designed in the shape of a turtle and adorned with a happy, smiling face. Your child will make sand castles and scoop up piles of dirt for hours while sitting comfortably in this toy.
- The Sandbox comes with a sturdy lid that covers the play area to keep it clean and free of any unwanted debris. Place this activity sandbox in a comfortable spot in your yard, sit back and enjoy watching your little one play. Your child’s imagination is sure to get a wonderful workout in this sandbox.
- This playful outdoor Turtle Sandbox is designed in the shape of a turtle and adorned with a happy, smiling face.
- Your child will make sand castles and scoop up piles of dirt for hours while sitting comfortably in this toy.
- The Turtle Sandbox comes with a sturdy lid that covers the play area to keep it clean and free of any unwanted debris.
- Place this covered sandbox for kids in a comfortable spot in your yard, sit back and enjoy watching your little one play.
- Your child’s imagination is sure to get a wonderful workout playing in this sandbox.
3. Play Sand Box, Sand Table, Childcare & Daycare Centers, Remove Larger Particles, Beautiful Snow White, 50 Lbs
- CLEAN – Finely graded for added comfort – No one wants to play in sand that has a grainy feel. That’s why our Snow White play sand is washed and extensively screened to remove larger particles. The result is sand that’s clean and soft to the touch.
- BENEFITS – High-purity, fine sand – Low dust – Clean and screened – Bright color for improved aesthetics. This white play sand is great for arts and crafts, sand boxes, sand tables and stored easily for future use.
- APPLICATIONS Sandboxes Parks and play areas Daycares Home projects. Premium Play Sand – You can’t just pick any sand to go into your sandbox! You need to make sure it’s clean, safe, and healthy for your little ones to play around in. – For sand to pass as play sand, it must go through a number of cleaning processes that result in it being fine and smooth to touch. Do not use this sand for sand blasting with machinery. No chunks, pebbles or additives.
- COVERAGE – For sand to pass as play sand, it must go through a number of cleaning processes that result in it being fine and smooth to touch. 1 bag of 50 pound sand will fill an area 18” X 18” X 3” deep. Many sand tables or boxes will require multiple bags of sand to fill. Check with the manufacturer of your play table or sand box for the required amount of sand.
- GUARANTEE – We are so confident in the quality and design of this play sand that if you don’t agree that this is the most white and clean play sand then simply return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Additional Info :
|Color||Beautiful Snow White|
4. Little Tikes Turtle Sandbox White, 38.75 L x 43.25 W x 12.00 H Inches
- Molded in detail on the bottom of the sandbox to encourage digging.
- Large area for lots of sand play
- Turtle shell is a removable lid that covers sand area
- Two seats molded into the outside of the sandbox do not take away from sand area.
Additional Info :
5. Kinetic Sand, Sandbox Playset with 1lb of Blue and 3 Molds, for Ages 3 and up
- MAGICAL FLOWING PLAY SAND: Feel the difference with The One and Only Kinetic Sand, the original moldable and mesmerizing magic sand! Its unique formula makes it stick together so it easily shapes and molds!
- MESS-FREE SENSORY FUN: This Kinetic Sand kit’s sandbox tray keeps sand contained and can be used indoors or outdoors for sandbox adventures all year long! Kinetic Sand never dries out, so you can create again and again!
- 1LB BLUE SAND AND 3 KINETIC SAND MOLDS: Mold turtles, castles, crabs and create sand art with blue colored sand! Dig, scoop and flow with the shovel! Kinetic Sand for kids is perfect for creative play!
- NON-TOXIC: Kinetic Sand is non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for play, kids activities, arts and crafts and more! It’s made from natural sand and is wheat, gluten and casein free. Makes a great gift for kids!
Additional Info :
6. Quikrete Sandbox Play Sand – Outdoor Kids Filtered Playsand for Sand Box – Screened, Washed and Dried Tan Color – 50 Pounds
- Cleaned play-grade sand for indoor or outdoor sandboxes or therapeutic play tables
- Pre-washed, dried, and screened sand for soft, consistent, and clean sand; No hidden sharp rocks or sticks
- 50-pound bag to start a new play space or refresh an old one
- Use for landscaping, arts and crafts, terrariums, reptile habitats, or zen gardens; also good for in-bag weight sand or traction for vehicles
- Material: Fine play-quality sand; Color: Tan; Dimensions (L x W x H): 48 x 40 x 34 inches; Weight: 50 pounds
Additional Info :
7. SplashEZ 3-in-1 Splash Pad, Sprinkler for Kids and Wading Pool for Learning – Children’s Sprinkler Pool, 60’’ Inflatable Water Summer Toys – “from A to Z” Outdoor Play Mat for Babies & Toddlers
- MAKE LEARNING A BLAST – Time for a splish-splashin’ bash in SplashEZ’s educational water splash pad! Created by loving parents, with the aim of making learning easy and fun. SplashEZ innovative pool has a learning mat for a base, so your little squirt soaks up some knowledge during play!
- “TAKE A DIP IN ONE COOL POOL – Get relief from the heat with the SplashEZ inflatable pool for children 12 months or older. Cherish the moments as your kiddos splash under the refreshing fountain sprinklers! This summer toy creates oceans of adventures! “
- SPLASH SAFELY – Keep kids cool and safe with SplashEZ’s parent-approved outdoor water toys for toddlers. Fun in the sun… and shade, this shallow wading pool and water sprinkler promises uncompromised quality and is BPA and phthalates free
- LEARNING THROUGH PLAY – We’ve got fun down to a science. Educators, psychologists, and researchers all agree that learning through play is key to a child’s healthy development. SplashEZ gives your baby both learning and play in one incredible pool!
- PROUD AMERICAN COMPANY – As parents, we know nothing comes before the safety of our kids and the quality of their toys! If for any reason your purchase isn’t right for you, then reach out to SplashEZ customer care. We’ll happily make things right!
Additional Info :
8. Creativity for Kids Sensory Bin: Construction Zone Playset – Sandbox Truck Toys for Kids
- CONSTRUCTION TOYS – Dig, build and learn new skills – one work zone at a time! This ultimate sensory play sandbox is filled with easy to mold sensory sand, toy trucks, sensory tools and more! Just add imagination for constructive hands-on play time
- SENSORY BIN – Sensory bins allow children to discover, imagine and learn while engaging their senses. Place the self-contained sensory bin on a table cloth or towel and scoop, sort, dig and build for easy clean up and endless hours of hands-on play!
- SAFETY TESTED – All sensory bins fillers are carefully selected and safety tested to provide the best at home play activity. Since 1976, Creativity for Kids has proudly made fun and creative experiences today to nurture children’s confidence for life
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED – Complete play set includes 2.5 lbs of soft sensory sand, construction trucks and sensory tools all conveniently packed in a bin with lid for easy storage (Bin measures approx. 14.5″ W x 10.25″ L x 4.75″ H)
- ENDLESS WAYS TO PLAY – Enjoy hours of imaginative play while building fine motor skills and promoting sensory development. Create cognitive tasks for your preschooler as you build, dig, excavate, dump and engage in hands-on play with your sensory bin
Additional Info :
9. Badger Basket Woodland 2-in-1 Kids Outdoor Sandbox or Garden and Vegetable Planter, Brown/Green (99894)
- Made with high grade materials : Specially treated to withstand years of use and sun exposure. Colors will not fade overtime due to harsh weather and UV exposure. Get the look of wood without the maintenance.
- Not just sand play: The outdoor sand box can be converted into a garden or vegetable planter when the kids have outgrown it Simply remove the sand and replace with gardening soil.
- Easy to clean : Get the look of wood without the maintenance. Faux wood look and organic colors blend in with nature. Specially treated materials will not fade overtime due to UV exposure.
- Just the right size : The sandbox measures 48.5″L x 48.5″W x 12″H. Each corner bench measures 12″ deep and holds up to 175 pounds. Sandbox liner and cover are included. Sand and toys are not included.
Additional Info :
10. Little Tikes Dirt Diggers Excavator Sandbox for Kids, Including lid and Play Sand Accessories
- COOL CONSTRUCTION THEME – Construction themed sandbox for hours of fun!
- TRUCK RAMP – Lid doubles as a truck ramp.
- SCOOP, DIG & DUMP – Excavator really works to scoop, dig, & dump sand.
- SUPER SAND ACCESSORIES – Includes 6 sand accessories plus an exclusive Dirt Digger (TM) for enough toys to go around.
- HOLDS A TON OF SAND – Holds up to 100 lbs. of sand (not included)
- Ages 3+ years
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best airtight sandbox
airtight sandbox often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The airtight sandbox come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a airtight sandbox?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the airtight sandbox will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your airtight sandbox is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical airtight sandbox in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some airtight sandbox contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy airtight sandbox
Before you choose a airtight sandbox for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.