The10 Very Best a wooden box
1. Extra Large Rectangle Unfinished Pine Wood Box Natural DIY Craft Stash Boxes with Hinged Lid and Front Clasp for Arts Hobbies and Home Storage-10.71x8x5.66 Inches
- This is an unfinished wooden box-made of 100% natural high quality pine wood with the finest finish.
- The biggest size on the market,the approximate outside dimensions are 10.71 by 8 by 5.66 – in Inches.Extra thick 0.4inch /1cm.
- Ready for staining, painting, decoupage, covering with fabric, wood burning, wood carving, embellishing, or stamping.
- Create the unique gift-such as wedding or baby keepsakes or Christmas Eve boxes.
- Perfect for many arts, crafts and hobby projects or you can use is as small objects storage stash memory box.
Additional Info :
2. 6-Pack Unfinished Wooden Jewelry Box with Locking Clasp (5.9 x 3.9 x 1.97 In.)
- Unfinished Jewelry Box: Organize and store jewelry, hair accessories, knick knacks, and small keepsakes in these unfinished wooden boxes
- Easy To Customize: Use acrylic paint, stencils, stamps, markers, glitter or wood stain to decorative and customize the wood storage boxes for your friends and family
- High Quality: The wood craft boxes with lids are made from smooth, unfinished paulownia wood
- The Perfect Size: Each decorative box with hinged lid measures approximately 5.9 x 3.9 x 1.97 inches; perfectly sized for your dresser, vanity table, or bathroom countertop
- What’s Included: Includes 6 wood jewelry boxes
Additional Info :
3. Kobi & Knight Premium Acacia Wooden Storage Box – Large Wooden Box with Hinged Lid – Sturdy Wood Box for office or home – Chic Memory Keepsake Box – Versatile Decorative Box – Gift Ready Stash Boxes
- QUALITY ACACIA WOOD: The Kobi & Knight wood storage box is made from premium, sustainable acacia wood, which is stronger than MDF boxes, more beautiful, and friendly for the environment.
- LARGE KEEPSAKE BOX 12.5″ X 9.4″ X 5.6″: Larger than most wooden boxes, our spacious wooden keepsake box will fit all your valuable documents, accessories or jewelry. Fits Letter size documents.
- GIFT READY CHIC MEMORY BOX: Comes in a gift ready color box, surprise your loved ones with a gift that keeps on giving. Our stash box can double as a treasure box, wooden jewelry box or decorative wooden box.
- KEEP YOUR ITEMS SAFE: The removable protective lining will ensure that your jewelry, watches, and delicate items are safe from damage. Also, comes with felt backing adhesive, optional to apply to protect delicate surface tops.
- EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP: Boasting an Inlay for a tight fitting lid which creates an air cushioned soft close, metal chrome hinges which lock at 90 degrees, streak-free stain, and a matte finish.
Additional Info :
4. VIKOS Products (1-Pack) Unfinished Unpainted Wooden Box with Hinged Lid for Crafts DIY Storage Jewelry Plain Pine Box – Small 6.7″x5.1″x3.1″
- Small but spacious enough for your storage and craft needs, it is the great size box for jewelry storage, small craft projects, and as a gift box
- With durable hinges and retro front clasps – The hinges are durable, appropriately sized for the lid, and can hold the lid flat when opened. The clasp provides a secure seal without it being tedious to open
- Made of high-quality pine – The smell of pine is unmistakable! It has the rustic appeal of high-quality wood that is smooth, free of knots and is splinter-free
- Smooth paintable surface – There’s no need for tedious prep work! Let your creativity shine through with this smooth, unfinished pine wood surface that easily accepts different types of paint, coloring materials, and glue
- This surface is also perfect for engraving and small pyrography projects
Additional Info :
5. NIRMAN Handmade Wooden Jewellery Trinket Box Keepsake Storage Organizer with Hand Carved Celtic Design
- Hand carved out of beautiful mango wood, this decorative box comes with Celtic prints carved on the lid.
- The spacious interior of the box can be used to store your jewellery, trinkets and other personal valuables.
- It adds a unique and individualistic statement to your home décor when set by a dresser or a tabletop.
- The Celtic carvings are handmade and symbolic of wisdom and strength, expressed effortlessly by the artisans of India.
- Dimensions: Length – 8 inches, Width – 5 inches, Height – 3 inches.
Additional Info :
6. TRUST- Wooden Box Keepsake Jewelry Trinket Box Storage Organizer Trinket Storage
- Dimension : Length 4″ x Width 2.5″ x Height 1″
- TRUST- Hand Carved Wooden Box Keepsake Jewelry Trinket Box Storage Organizer Trinket Storage Keepsake Jewelry.
- The item is real wood. This box is a natural wood, colours may vary slightly
- For put namecard.
Additional Info :
7. Woiworco Wooden Box for Crafts, 11 x 7.9 x 4.5 inch Natural Bamboo Boxes Wooden Reusable Box for Art and DIY Hobbies, Stash Box and Home Storage Wooden Keepsake Box for Gift
- Natural Bamboo Wood: Our large unfinished wooden box is made of 100% natural bamboo wood, and has a little bamboo smell. With a smooth surface and a beautiful appearance
- Magnetic Lid: Wooden bamboo boxes can be easily opened and closed with a magnetic lid, the opening angle can reach 180 degrees. The magnets will keep the lid closed tightly so the box can store things well
- Size( L x W x H )(approx): Outer size: 11 x 7.9 x 4.5 inch; Inner size: 10.4 x 7.2 x 4.2 inch, not only is it durable, but also provides you with more storage space. Due to the shipment, the hinged lid may be a little loose, you can use a tool for simple repair
- Create Your Imagination: An unfinished wood box is a blank canvas for creativity, the surface of this wooden box is polished and smooth, you can paint, decorate, or engrave patterns on it
- Widely Usage: Bamboo storage box great for organizing tea or kitchen spices and herbs. Also suit for birthday gifts, wedding or baby keepsakes box, stash box, jewelry boxes, and, also perfect for DIY craft hobby projects of all kinds
Additional Info :
8. Wooden Stash Box Bundle, Rolling Tray, Jar, Rolling Kit, Rolling Tray Stash Box with Lock, Rolling Tray Bundle, Bamboo Rolling Tray with Lid, Accessories, Wood Storage Set, Locking Stash Box
- ULTIMATE BUNDLE – Ganesha Stash Box is made to give you all you need when it comes to safe storage and easy rolling. Bamboo rolling tray and two airtight jars come with the locking stash box. It’s simply ALL IN.
- SMOOTH ROLLING EXPERIENCE – Unicque rolling tray that makes rolling more convenient and enjoyable. Simply place your king size papers (or any smaller size) into the compartment under the magnetic lid which stores and dispenses rolling papers.
- A LOCK YOU CAN RELY ON – It’s not a latch lock that can be easily broken or unscrewed even when it’s locked. Ganesha Stash Box comes with a built-in lock that gives you real safety instead of appearance of safety.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION – This set is ll about craftsmanship and aesthetics. Both the box and the rolling tray are crafted with a premium-grade solid bamboo. It is featured with high quality of surface and fine physical parameters – robust and sturdy.
- TRUSTWORTHY BRAND – 100% money back guaranty. The highest quality products to reach your expectations. If you are not completely satisfied – contact us for a full refund. Buy with confidence at no risk.
9. Wooden Storage Box with Hinged Lid and Locking Key – Large Premium Acacia Keepsake Chest with Matte Finish – Store Jewelry, Toys, and Keepsakes in a Beautiful Decorative Crate – 11 X 8.5 X 5 Inches
- Your New Favorite Centerpiece: Our wooden box with hinged lid is made from sustainably sourced acacia wood that fits in any room. This wooden chest has beautiful contrasting wood grain, and it’s thick enough for custom engraving to make it your own!
- Beautiful Finish: While this small wooden box looks wonderful from afar, it’s also pleasing to hold. Rather than use rough, unfinished, inferior wood, we ensure each gift box we make has a smooth finish and won’t snag clothing or give you splinters.
- Keep Your Valuables Safe: Looking for a small wooden jewelry box for women? Look no further. Our lockable wooden storage box keeps contents private with a high-quality lock built right in. It’s a secure, elegant place to store your important items.
- Fits Everything You Need: There’s no such thing as too much storage. That’s why we made this wood box with lid large enough to accommodate any toy, photo, or memory you want to keep. Stash your favorite items to make your house tidy and harmonious.
- We Stand Behind Our Craftmanship: Our wooden storage box is built to last. It starts with acacia wood, which is even harder than oak to prevent scratches and dents. We then use thick panels to make a box that can support two adults standing on it!
Additional Info :
10. The Boy on the Wooden Box: How the Impossible Became Possible . . . on Schindler’s List (No Series)
- Atheneum Books for Young Readers
Additional Info :
Buying Guide to Choose the Best a wooden box
a wooden box often takes more time to ship because many are assembled to order. Also, some gift baskets can only be shipped and delivered during the week due to the inclusion of perishables. Be sure to check processing and shipping times before ordering to ensure they’ll get there in time. If you’re ordering something that includes more delicate items, like cupcakes, you should be aware that they could get damaged (visually) in transport.
The a wooden box come in all shapes and sizes, but you’ll definitely want to read the “What’s Included” list carefully. Some gift baskets are super niche—all cheese or all nuts, for example—and others include a variety of items with a theme—like breakfast treats. Decide whether you’d rather gift someone larger quantities of a favorite food/drink or give them a wide selection to sample.
The boxes tend to be expensive because they include many expertly curated items. If you’re on a budget, look for smaller gift baskets that curate a singular type of item—fruit or chocolate, perhaps. But, if you have a larger budget, you may be able to select a gift basket with a variety of items, including tea, cheese, and other specialty goods. Consider how much you would pay for the individual items in the basket and then factor in the convenience of a pre-packaged selection, the presentation, and the uniqueness of the items (maybe the basket includes specialty items you can’t find easily elsewhere).
Techgearlab started our packability testing by measuring the actual dimensions of every model. They evaluated the diversity of objects they could fit inside and considered the efficiency of their overall size vs. capacity. We jammed them to the brim and then tried to find specific objects buried within. We tested lids and latches, considering their effectiveness and ease of use. We also took into account the optional sizes and colors in which each bin can be purchased.
To test each model’s versatility, we stacked them (if we could) in as many places as possible to see where they work best. We put them on garage shelves and closet tops, sliding them under beds and into cuboid living room shelves. And though the aesthetic appeal of anything is very subjective, we also evaluated their general look and where they’re best suited to “living.”
Testing this metric involved a lot of toting around full bins. We checked handles for placement, comfort, and security. We considered the box’s dimensions for easy carrying downstairs and through doorways. And we scrutinized how gracefully each could handle a load of seriously heavy books.
What Features Should You Look for in a a wooden box?
The selection of bins at The Bruins Blog offers convenient features that make storage and organization a breeze. Features include:
- Latching functionality – Add an extra layer of security to contents stowed inside with a latching lid. Enjoy peace of mind that the contents of the a wooden box will not spill during transport.
- Decorative embellishments – If your a wooden box is going to stay out in the open and be seen by employees or guests, look into the sleek and presentable designs, materials, and colors available at Staples.
- Transparent walls – When you have many identical a wooden box in close proximity and need to see the contents inside, look for boxes with transparent walls. The clear plastic construction makes it easier to find supplies without removing everything first.
- Collapsible construction – Collapsible boxes fold up for compact storage when not in use. When you have intermittent storage needs, these boxes can be easily hidden away without taking up much space at all.
- Open-top design – When you require constant and quick access to the contents inside, look or open-top storage bins. These boxes have no lids, but what they sacrifice in security they make up in sheer convenience.
- Locking mechanism – Some a wooden box contain locking mechanisms for secure storage of private or sensitive documents and materials.
- Soft material – For storing kids’ toys or pet toys, storage boxes made from fabric and other soft materials have no hard or sharp edges.
- Airtight lid – Airtight options are great for keeping contents from oxidizing, from old documents or belongings to perishables like snacks for the office.
- Handles – Small and medium boxes that will be moved around often benefit from handles for easy transport.
- Wheels – Some larger bins and totes feature smooth-rolling casters for easy mobility so you can rearrange the storage containers at will with no lifting necessary.
- Stackable – Store multiple bins easily, neatly, and efficiently with boxes that feature flat bottoms or notches that fit into indents in sister storage bins.
What to Consider to buy a wooden box
Before you choose a a wooden box for storing or moving your belongings, you’ll want to consider these factors:
- What will you be storing? Are the items fragile or easily broken? Will the contents easily absorb odors? How valuable are these items?
- Where will you be storing this stuff? Will you be storing inside your home in a closet where your stuff will stay cool and dry or inside your garage or attic, where they might be exposed to high temps and humidity? Do you plan to use an indoor storage unit, which can offer good protection against the elements?
- How long will you be storing? Will this be temporary storage that’s part of a move or remodeling project or long-term storage?
- How often will you need access? Will you be using these items occasionally, so you’d want easier access than something used just once a year or less?
Once you’re clear about these factors, you’re ready to consider the different types of storage boxes. While these range in price and quality, it’s important to choose boxes or containers that are appropriate for specific use.